Using test cyp to hasten post surgery recovery

Busted_Up

Busted_Up

Awards
History: a year ago I was 41yrs old, 6'1, 220lbs at 10% bf. This year I was diagnosed with torn ligaments in both wrists. The torn ligaments had been misdiagnosed as tendinitis for years. The subsequent damage resulted in arthritis to both wrists. The only solution was a proximal row carpectamy. That is the complete removal of all wrist bones. My hands now articulate on the radius and ulna which have plenty of cartlidge. It's sort of like having the bearings removed. My right arm was done first and feels 100xs better than you would think. It has about 75% mobility. My left is still hurting. I ended up getting an infection in the left requiring a second surgery. My left hand has almost no mobility yet. These surgeries have left me weaker than I've been since probably age 11.
I have been on test cyp hormone replacement for a long time. I've managed to save up about 50ml. I also have a bunch of unmade finaplix-h, a bottle of pre-ban superdrol, two bottles of katanadrol and two bottles of helladrol. I also have hcg, injectable b-complex plus about 75mg of anastrozole and 30 exemestane pills.
I'm fairly well stocked up. I don't worry about post cycle due to hrt.

With all of this at my disposal, where would you suggest I begin to hasten my recovery and get back to fighting shape? I don't know how this will effect my future lifting. Right now, I need to get basic strength first.

My normal hrt dose is 1ml (200mg) test every other week. I've just started doing 1ml twice a week. At what dosage would you suggest I begin using the adex? I used to do the hcg, but honestly I don't remember how much I would take. I'm mostly thinking I'd be better off with just the test for now. Correct me if you have a better idea.

Any advice for as fast a recovery as possible woild be appreciated.

*this may be a duplicate post* I posted a thread earlier and it never showed, nor can I see it under my profile's "started threads"
If it was under moderation it can be deleted... this one was worded better :)

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
Test breaks down cartilidge....best bet is to take EQ to help rebuild....

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No reason to waste the test, 200mgs weekly will suffice. I'm coming off the third surgery in 2yrs and that was plenty.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Test breaks down cartilidge....best bet is to take EQ to help rebuild....
From what I have read, I agree with Bigdave. Supraphysiological levels of test inhibits collagen synthesis type 3, so keep the test dose mild. Hgh or secretagogues would be helpful followed by EQ and possibly even to a slight extent, Anavar.

V

Viking23

Awards
From what I have read, I agree with Bigdave. Supraphysiological levels of test inhibits collagen synthesis type 3, so keep the test dose mild. Hgh or secretagogues would be helpful followed by EQ and possibly even to a slight extent, Anavar.
I agree with ax. What about DECA though? Deca is definitely better than eq for joints .

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I agree with ax. What about DECA though? Deca is definitely better than eq for joints .
Some people feel that Deca makes your joints FEEL better, but does not actually IMPROVE joint health. I've heard numerous people say that Deca made them feel great until discontinuing, then their joints were actually worse off than prior to. That may be bro science but I haven't seen any scientific studies showing deca actually improving collagen synthesis. If anyone knows any, please correct me if I've misspoken.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Nandralone does nothing to improve tendons or even joints. It causes a layer a fluid to build up around the joints which gives some relief if they are sore, but nothing in Nandralone helps with their recovery; it may actually hurt. The OP needs HGH and TRT levels of test. Although I hesitate to advise it, he may recover even better with insulin and increased levels of HGH and HGF-1.