P-tren?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
"Propionyltrenbolone:

This is a new form of oral trenbolone, and is likely, dose for dose, the second most powerful AAS next to Methyltren. But from our very early and small sample testing, considerably less toxic.

This is a brand new product and maybe the best AAS ever to come along. I'll explain why I think that may be true below. Plus I'll put a link to a log thread that backs that up somewhat, below.

It is also dose for dose the best value out there. Two grams is at least 1000 strong doses. It's at least two years worth for one person. It may go much further than that as we used a dose of 2 mg twice a day in our initial test with a small nuber of subjects.

Why do I think it may be the best AAS ever?

1) It is incredibly fast acting. It transforms your physique noticeably in the first 24 hours if you have any kind of a build at all. (If you have 25 percnt body fat and never lift I can't imagine it showing. But say 15 percent or under, and some muscle from weightlifting, you will be amazed.

2) It burns fat faster than any other AAS.

3) It gives an incredible amount of energy. Unlike anything Ive ever felt from any other AAS.

3) It seems to help cardio. This is just anectdotal from myself and several users as we have no way of testing this.

4) It seams to be far less liver toxic than Methyl Tren, but even with bloodwork in we want to testing more to be sure.

5) As stated above, it is cheaper per dose than anything out there.

6) A super experienced bodybuilder that has tested it for us believes it may be the best contest prep AAS ever as well. He wrote the thread below.

There is more, but remeber, this is so new, even the things stated above are still uncertain. Though we are fairly confident of them to varying degrees.

So please try to run a log on your favorite forum and ad to the general knowlege of this substance for everyone's benefit. And please, get bloodwork done if possible to verify our findings for your own and everone else's benefit and safety."

-anonymous website, these are not my words

anyone tried it? thoughts? comments?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Who makes it? I don't think you mentioned

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Who makes it? I don't think you mentioned
I don't think he can, I am fairly certain this is not a legal hormone although in this case don't quote me I have not spent any time researching it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Wait i could be wrong is this the same stuff as altrenogest? or as people were calling it a few months back "allyl trenbolone" if so there was a lot of hype but it did not seem to pan out when looking at the studies. I think PA tested it or something also.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i don't think this is "allyl tren". if i'm not mistaken, "allyl tren" was created as an oral fina alternative.

I don't think he can, I am fairly certain this is not a legal hormone although in this case don't quote me I have not spent any time researching it.
i'm pretty sure it's not legal in the US, but it might be so obscure that it's not illegal yet.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd
Anyone try this yet?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
This compound won't be available to the main juice suppliers for a while probably. **** many still have problems acquiring real Halo raws and even high quality basic aas raws.

I would try this but again this probably won't be really out there for a while.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ppl have already been using it and the results r astonishing. Check other forums, there r logs of it.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Ppl have already been using it and the results r astonishing. Check other forums, there r logs of it.
from what i've read it's supposed to be like an oral comparison to injectable MTR. seems like a cool way to jump start a tren e run.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
from what i've read it's supposed to be like an oral comparison to injectable MTR. seems like a cool way to jump start a tren e run.
Yeah pretty much just as strong with hardly any of the liver toxicity.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been over a year since I've heard about it. Sure wish I could pop them like pills already.
I hate the taste of solutions.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I agree. This stuff has to b mixed with everclear lol
I can't buy it where I live so I'd have to go with the "create a ph" pre made solutions I see for sale.
Either that or just go transdermal...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I can't buy it where I live so I'd have to go with the "create a ph" pre made solutions I see for sale.
Either that or just go transdermal...
Oh I see. A transdermal wouldn't b hard to do.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Yeah I agree. This stuff has to b mixed with everclear lol
i bet peg 300 would probably work as a solvent. but everclear would be way more manly.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it for sale anywhere. I don't know too many sources but the once I do are very major and they don't sell it. Like I said it's hard to obtain halo so this stuff is still out of the reach for most.

Flex obviously has the craziest hook up but for the rest of us it'll be some time till we get our hands on it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen it for sale anywhere. I don't know too many sources but the once I do are very major and they don't sell it. Like I said it's hard to obtain halo so this stuff is still out of the reach for most.

Flex obviously has the craziest hook up but for the rest of us it'll be some time till we get our hands on it.
It's pretty easy to find with the right keywords and some digging

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Neat really wish tren agreed with me but seeing as even low dose ace gives me weird lower body edema not gonna be trying

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Neat really wish tren agreed with me but seeing as even low dose ace gives me weird lower body edema not gonna be trying
That's strange bro. Only on tren?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah calves and feet swelled up like a pregnant woman's couldnt wear anything but sandals

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah calves and feet swelled up like a pregnant woman's couldnt wear anything but sandals
That's pretty freaky. Did u ever figure out why it was the tren?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Tren was the only new thing i was on and it went away shortly after i discontinued it as for why I reacted like that I've got no idea

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Tren was the only new thing i was on and it went away shortly after i discontinued it as for why I reacted like that I've got no idea
Maybe some contaminant in there.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps a nasty histamine reaction.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Either way I'm just gonna play it safe and stay away from tren, not likely contaminated as I home brew and everything came from the same supplier

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Either way I'm just gonna play it safe and stay away from tren, not likely contaminated as I home brew and everything came from the same supplier
U just don't react well to it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
This is sounding a bit like an injectable methyl tren. Interesting though. Hope it is not as toxic as methyl tren that stuff is nasty.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is sounding a bit like an injectable methyl tren. Interesting though. Hope it is not as toxic as methyl tren that stuff is nasty.
From what I've read, it should be nowhere near as toxic.