Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.68%

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

Ok, I'd like to read it. Keep in mind that 98% of all estered molecules are cleaved off in the blood, not the site. But your conclusion on the liquid stretching the muscle is true. It's possible that your reference is talking about non-estered molecules, which some believe can provide a slight site advantage.
    Yeah it has been a while since I dusted it off but I'll check it out and post it

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.68%

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Yeah it has been a while since I dusted it off but I'll check it out and post it
    Ok finally made it back here is the quote I was referring to it is from William Llewellyn's Anabolics 1rst edition (2000, pg9).

"It is also worth noting that while the ester is typically hydrolyzed in general circulation, a considerable amount will take place at the injection site where the steroid depot first contacts blood. This will cause a slightly higher concentration of both free steroid and ester in the muscle where the drug has been administered. On the plus side this may equate to slightly better growth in this muscle, as more hormone is made available to nearby cells."
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Ok finally made it back here is the quote I was referring to it is from William Llewellyn's Anabolics 1rst edition (2000, pg9).

"It is also worth noting that while the ester is typically hydrolyzed in general circulation, a considerable amount will take place at the injection site where the steroid depot first contacts blood. This will cause a slightly higher concentration of both free steroid and ester in the muscle where the drug has been administered. On the plus side this may equate to slightly better growth in this muscle, as more hormone is made available to nearby cells."
    That would only be true--if true--for non-estererd molecules in suspension. It would not apply to any molecule with esters.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spot or No Spot?
    By djrodimus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:15 PM
  2. Injection Site - Buttocks Or Deltoid???
    By POWER HOUSE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 03:19 PM
  3. Test Mix...is this safe and or effective?
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 02:52 PM
  4. Safe or not ??
    By growbaby in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 10:10 PM