Safe spot or deltoids?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I subscribe to the belief that you can experience site growth where you inject. I say this because the test will be held in depot as it is slowly absorbs into the blood stream so you will have more of the AAS in the site for a longer period of time before it is completely absorbs. Also the fascia is stretched during the time it takes for the oil and ASS to absorb. Granted not as long as say synthol but trust me you will feel the pressure when you inject into small muscle groups.

I have personally seen increases in muscle size by injecting into my pecs, lats, outside and rear delts, triceps, biceps, quads and calves. I'm a firm believer in site injections.
    You will feel a sense of growth due to the depot, but that's all it is. Think about how esters work and then go back to your theory about sites absorbing more test due to proximity. Doesn't make sense, does it?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

The delt is lean muscle, virtually no fat so you'll get better penetration into the muscle even with a shorter needle. But for me I found that there were way too many nerve endings and blood vessels. I hate delts. Glutes have more fatty tissue and you have to go in deeper to reach the muscle. Typically an injection into the glute will take longer to dissolve into the blood stream, but it will still cleave off fine. I inject everyday and rotate between glutes and quads. As long as you get it in the body you'll be fine.
    Agree. I stay lean and its a 50/50 if I am gunna cripple myself on delts. My buddy pins my rear delts sometimes and that seems the best.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Registered User

Xmm nice.But what about injections?1 at Monday and 1 at Thursday?Like butt injects?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

You will feel a sense of growth due to the depot, but that's all it is. Think about how esters work and then go back to your theory about sites absorbing more test due to proximity. Doesn't make sense, does it?
    Sure it does. With longer esters the oil will dissipate first while the ester is still in the depot. This happens often with water based AAS, I.e. Aqua test and winny. That's why you feel so much localized pain in the area because the AAS is still in the depot with no carrier. I know what you saying though the ester has to be cleaved first before it has an effect but ppl have been debating localized growth for ages. From my experience I see benefits from site injections.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Sure it does. With longer esters the oil will dissipate first while the ester is still in the depot. This happens often with water based AAS, I.e. Aqua test and winny. That's why you feel so much localized pain in the area because the AAS is still in the depot with no carrier. I know what you saying though the ester has to be cleaved first before it has an effect but ppl have been debating localized growth for ages. From my experience I see benefits from site injections.
    If the oil dissipates, there is no depot. What do you think makes up the depot? Your theory is way off, but I assume you picked that up from other discussion groups. It doesn't work that way at all. There is zero clinical proof that you gain more growth at the injection site, zero, nada.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

the only debate about localized growth i'm familiar with has to do with igf, not gear.

i think some people might get localized swelling (allergen, dirty gear etc.) but not localized growth.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

If the oil dissipates, there is no depot. What do you think makes up the depot? Your theory is way off, but I assume you picked that up from other discussion groups. It doesn't work that way at all. There is zero clinical proof that you gain more growth at the injection site, zero, nada.
    That is exactly what happens that's why aqua test hurts like a B but oil based TNE doesn't
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

That is exactly what happens that's why aqua test hurts like a B but oil based TNE doesn't
    You're saying that because the sites hurts, it's proof positive that the site of injection grows more because it hurts? I don't follow your logic.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

You're saying that because the sites hurts, it's proof positive that the site of injection grows more because it hurts? I don't follow your logic.
    Sorry for the confusion; I was giving an instance of how at times AAS remain in the depot after the carrier has dissipated. But no, the theory that I subscribe to is that the muscle that the AAS is injected into will receive slightly more of the compound than other muscles. Second, the fascia will stretch some when injected with the oil. The oil won't remain in the muscle as log as Synthol but it will still stretch the fascia. Synthol is only used for a month or two at a time. Some one on TRT could be injecting a muscle he is trying to improve weekly.... But who knows like I said this is a topic that it seems no one agrees on. There is literature from experts on the topic also. Im out of town but when I get back, this week, I can cite a section of William Llewellyn's Anabolics that discusses the possibility of site growth.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Sorry for the confusion; I was giving an instance of how at times AAS remain in the depot after the carrier has dissipated. But no, the theory that I subscribe to is that the muscle that the AAS is injected into will receive slightly more of the compound than other muscles. Second, the fascia will stretch some when injected with the oil. The oil won't remain in the muscle as log as Synthol but it will still stretch the fascia. Synthol is only used for a month or two at a time. Some one on TRT could be injecting a muscle he is trying to improve weekly.... But who knows like I said this is a topic that it seems no one agrees on. There is literature from experts on the topic also. Im out of town but when I get back, this week, I can cite a section of William Llewellyn's Anabolics that discusses the possibility of site growth.
    Ok, I'd like to read it. Keep in mind that 98% of all estered molecules are cleaved off in the blood, not the site. But your conclusion on the liquid stretching the muscle is true. It's possible that your reference is talking about non-estered molecules, which some believe can provide a slight site advantage.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Ok, I'd like to read it. Keep in mind that 98% of all estered molecules are cleaved off in the blood, not the site. But your conclusion on the liquid stretching the muscle is true. It's possible that your reference is talking about non-estered molecules, which some believe can provide a slight site advantage.
    Yeah it has been a while since I dusted it off but I'll check it out and post it
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Yeah it has been a while since I dusted it off but I'll check it out and post it
    Ok finally made it back here is the quote I was referring to it is from William Llewellyn's Anabolics 1rst edition (2000, pg9).

"It is also worth noting that while the ester is typically hydrolyzed in general circulation, a considerable amount will take place at the injection site where the steroid depot first contacts blood. This will cause a slightly higher concentration of both free steroid and ester in the muscle where the drug has been administered. On the plus side this may equate to slightly better growth in this muscle, as more hormone is made available to nearby cells."
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Ok finally made it back here is the quote I was referring to it is from William Llewellyn's Anabolics 1rst edition (2000, pg9).

"It is also worth noting that while the ester is typically hydrolyzed in general circulation, a considerable amount will take place at the injection site where the steroid depot first contacts blood. This will cause a slightly higher concentration of both free steroid and ester in the muscle where the drug has been administered. On the plus side this may equate to slightly better growth in this muscle, as more hormone is made available to nearby cells."
    That would only be true--if true--for non-estererd molecules in suspension. It would not apply to any molecule with esters.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 04:49 AM
  2. Spot or No Spot?
    By djrodimus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:15 PM
  3. Injection Site - Buttocks Or Deltoid???
    By POWER HOUSE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 01:19 PM
  4. Test Mix...is this safe and or effective?
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. Safe or not ??
    By growbaby in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:10 PM