Old school run

  1. Registered User
    TRTDetroit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0

    Old school run


    Guys,

    Wanted your feedback on a cycle of some old school gear.

    Cyp, Deca, Dbol

    HCG, Cabaser, and Anastrazole on hand. PCT will be back to TRT.

    Any feedback on cycle length or dosing would be appreciated.

  2. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    no idea on your exp but I'd go like this
    1-20 cyp 750 / 1g
    1-18 deca 500/750
    1-4/5/6 dbol 50
    I'd probably do another oral or more dbol towards the end too

    hcg 250 iu
    caber .5mg e4d
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0


    Something like the post above.

    Or if ur more into blast/cruise than 6weeks of high prop w npp while still on trt dose than back off to trt.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TRTDetroit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    Thanks GeekPoop, going for a pretty big bulk. I gotta watch the BP on the dbol. So maybe run it 1-4 then 16-20? On the HCG side do you (or anyone else) think that the HCG has any other benefits besides the nut shrinkage? Also, should the caber and anastrozal be run at the same time?
  5. Registered User
    TRTDetroit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Something like the post above.

    Or if ur more into blast/cruise than 6weeks of high prop w npp while still on trt dose than back off to trt.
    Thanks for that. Do you like the NPP more GLHF?
  6. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    Thanks GeekPoop, going for a pretty big bulk. I gotta watch the BP on the dbol. So maybe run it 1-4 then 16-20? On the HCG side do you (or anyone else) think that the HCG has any other benefits besides the nut shrinkage? Also, should the caber and anastrozal be run at the same time?
    hawthorne berry lowers BP some, idk how much but just a suggestion!

    makes it a LOT easier to recover / don't loose too much into PCT. I think it's just safer when using any nandrolone compounds to 14+ week cycles.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post

    Thanks for that. Do you like the NPP more GLHF?
    Npp is just a short ester nandrolone like deca. Less bloat and it can be run high for 4-8 weeks. It clears you system fast unlike deca so recovery is faster plus "decadick" is easier to avoid. GLHF can chime in more I am sure.

    I cruise on TRT dose so blasting for 6-8 weeks is what I do. I use all short ester stuff. Its just easier because you don't have to frontload or wait ester clear times to go back to cruising. I just feel better and bloodwork is usually better. Just my opinion.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    An example of a blast would be...
    Week 1-8
    250Mg Test E everyweek (cruise)
    75mg Test P ed
    50-75Mg npp ed
    Week 1-4
    Dbol/anadrol 25mg/25mg ed

    3 Weeks before blast start caber at .5mg once a week. It takes about 20 days to peak levels so I start early.

    Use adex, letro or exemestane as needed to control and estrogen.

    7 Days after blast stops pin 500iu hcg 3x a week for 2-3 weeks.

    That's how I would do it. There is lots if options with short esters and orals. Have fun bro!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  9. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,397
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    An example of a blast would be... Week 1-8 250Mg Test E everyweek (cruise) 75mg Test P ed 50-75Mg npp ed Week 1-4 Dbol/anadrol 25mg/25mg ed 3 Weeks before blast start caber at .5mg once a week. It takes about 20 days to peak levels so I start early. Use adex, letro or exemestane as needed to control and estrogen. 7 Days after blast stops pin 500iu hcg 3x a week for 2-3 weeks. That's how I would do it. There is lots if options with short esters and orals. Have fun bro!
    That proposed cycle made my penis hard. Love dbol and adrol at the same time! Keeping both doses low like that provides good growth and keeps bp low.

    As far as bp sides- paleo diet. Don't eat sh!t food and grains and stuff. Helps keep off excess water weight which in turn helps keep bp low. Water weight is a killer for bp believe it or not.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  10. Registered User
    TRTDetroit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    Damn this is such a great site. Thank you for all the feedback guys.
  11. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    Damn this is such a great site. Thank you for all the feedback guys.
    No problem bro. Enjoy!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0


    I only used npp once at 75mg Ed
    For 4 weeks. I can't really justify it only on the npp since I was coming out of a cut and added in carbzzz but I was very full looking. I was also taking some test. But I did feel a difference and especially after my cut cycle I was able to continue pounding weights compared to my usual off week follow by Deload.

    Like dd said, blast the **** out of npp than return to cruising. Have an oral at start if u wish so.

    I will be giving the npp another shot but idk when.
  13. Registered User
    bosundave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    I endorse Geekpoop's cycle. its a good one!
  14. Registered User
    TRTDetroit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    Here's an update.

    I'm running:
    500 cyp 250x twice week (14 weeks)
    Deca250 250x every 3 days (14 weeks)
    Dbol 40mg a day (10mg throughout the day for four weeks)
    Cabaser .5 every three days throughout 14 week run

    my question on the AI is should I just get in front of it and get on a schedule with Anastrozole? Also, on the deca I'd would have liked to run NPP but the deca was already on order. Also some posters have mentioned running another oral at the end. Is Anadrol the preferred choice? Or maybe just some more dbol?

    Thanks guys,
    T
  15. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    Here's an update.

    I'm running:
    500 cyp 250x twice week (14 weeks)
    Deca250 250x every 3 days (14 weeks)
    Dbol 40mg a day (10mg throughout the day for four weeks)
    Cabaser .5 every three days throughout 14 week run

    my question on the AI is should I just get in front of it and get on a schedule with Anastrozole? Also, on the deca I'd would have liked to run NPP but the deca was already on order. Also some posters have mentioned running another oral at the end. Is Anadrol the preferred choice? Or maybe just some more dbol?

    Thanks guys,
    T
    Definitely anadrol at the end, 100mg ED.
  16. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    From my understanding you need to run the test a week or preferably two past when you stop deca since the deca takes longer to clear your system
  17. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    From my understanding you need to run the test a week or preferably two past when you stop deca since the deca takes longer to clear your system
    You are right but I think TRTdetroit cruises on low dose test (hence the TRT in his name). In which case he will be fine. Nice catch tho because stopping deca and test at the same time and going into pct is a terrible idea haha.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  18. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    You are right but I think TRTdetroit cruises on low dose test (hence the TRT in his name). In which case he will be fine. Nice catch tho because stopping deca and test at the same time and going into pct is a terrible idea haha.
    Completely forgot the TRT part my bad. You should be fine then
  19. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    Completely forgot the TRT part my bad. You should be fine then
    Yeah lol I would've said the same thing if I didn't catch the fact he was on TRT. No biggie
  20. Registered User
    TRTDetroit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    Thank you for the replys guys. Yes, TRT after. My only question is do you guys think it's worth it to run the HCG during this run? I'm not sure of the upshot and I'm not worried about shrinkage. If anyone has any advice on this it would be greatly appreciated. Also, big thanks for the tip on the anadrol at the end of the run. On a side note it's been almost 20 years since I've run dbol and I gotta say, it's pretty incredible.
  21. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    Thank you for the replys guys. Yes, TRT after. My only question is do you guys think it's worth it to run the HCG during this run? I'm not sure of the upshot and I'm not worried about shrinkage. If anyone has any advice on this it would be greatly appreciated. Also, big thanks for the tip on the anadrol at the end of the run. On a side note it's been almost 20 years since I've run dbol and I gotta say, it's pretty incredible.
    U can run hcg if u feel you'll need it. I mean you'll b on TRT forever so I don't see it as a necessity.
  22. Registered User
    TRTDetroit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    My TRT doc prescribed the HCG. I guess I'm not sure if it's essential to run with all of the other chemicals in my system now.
  23. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    My TRT doc prescribed the HCG. I guess I'm not sure if it's essential to run with all of the other chemicals in my system now.
    I don't see it as necessary really.
  24. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I don't see it as necessary really.
    I run it every now and then. I do it because I like to keep the natural production as close to normal as possible. It's not necessary, but when you start to cruise again I'd use it for a while... I just opened up a gun shop and my motto is "Foot pounds mean more than velocity." I think that applies to my attitude on AAS in a way. I'm a proponent of Tren, Anadrol and Test. Just got off 6 months of tren and loved it. Less is more so when I blast, I just use Tren and 100mgs of test. Anyone who's done tren for several months knows what I mean.
  25. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I run it every now and then. I do it because I like to keep the natural production as close to normal as possible. It's not necessary, but when you start to cruise again I'd use it for a while... I just opened up a gun shop and my motto is "Foot pounds mean more than velocity." I think that applies to my attitude on AAS in a way. I'm a proponent of Tren, Anadrol and Test. Just got off 6 months of tren and loved it. Less is more so when I blast, I just use Tren and 100mgs of test. Anyone who's done tren for several months knows what I mean.
    I love the way you cycle old guy. You are a role model with your tren use. After my show I'm going back to being a tren junkie
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  26. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I love the way you cycle old guy. You are a role model with your tren use. After my show I'm going back to being a tren junkie
    Haha...that's the way us Devil Dogs role!
  27. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    Haha...that's the way us Devil Dogs role!
    Haha yep hardcore.. its a do or die life!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  28. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I run it every now and then. I do it because I like to keep the natural production as close to normal as possible. It's not necessary, but when you start to cruise again I'd use it for a while... I just opened up a gun shop and my motto is "Foot pounds mean more than velocity." I think that applies to my attitude on AAS in a way. I'm a proponent of Tren, Anadrol and Test. Just got off 6 months of tren and loved it. Less is more so when I blast, I just use Tren and 100mgs of test. Anyone who's done tren for several months knows what I mean.
    Lol hell yeah I like the way u cycle too. I am on tren right now and will b doing practically exactly what u do. Low dose of test cuz that's all I'll need cuz tren does all the work. I'm staying on for awhile to so I'll use some hcg at some point. The abombs I'm throwing in to but not til a month or so.
  29. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol hell yeah I like the way u cycle too. I am on tren right now and will b doing practically exactly what u do. Low dose of test cuz that's all I'll need cuz tren does all the work. I'm staying on for awhile to so I'll use some hcg at some point. The abombs I'm throwing in to but not til a month or so.
    Perfect!
  30. Registered User
    TRTDetroit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0


    You guys are great. Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna PM you DetroitHammer I always support Michigan businesses.
  31. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TRTDetroit View Post
    You guys are great. Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna PM you DetroitHammer I always support Michigan businesses.
    No problem brah. Get dem gainz!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Old School Metal
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: Today, 01:01 AM
  2. PCT - OLD school/ NEW
    By Wish_I_was_big in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:12 PM
  3. Old School run
    By TRTDetroit in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 02:32 PM
  4. old school vs. new school
    By VES in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 08:31 PM
  5. Schwarzenegger's Old School Bodybuilding Workout
    By TheChosen1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 11:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in