2.5/5mg halotestin pre workout advice

Thesecretman

Awards
Hi guys,

I've been advised that halotestin is one of the best roids for instant strength and certainly fantastic pre workout.

If I took 2.5mg or 5mg of this only ONCE a week prior to my workout what side effects am I likely to see? At this low dosage how long could I run this?
Right now I'm thinking 3 months on with a month or two off.

At this dose would my blood pressure increase? What about cholesterol? How hard would this be in the liver, I will run cycle support anyway.

Lets say 2.5mg gives me the boost I want to add 2.2ibs to my squat every week, could I run this dosage for a year straight safely? I will of course ave checkups but all advice is appreciated.

Expert opinions please?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Unfortunately I got some bunk Halotestin when I had it, I had plans on using it pre workout also but only got all the side affects :( I was planning on doing 5-10mg 3x week for 4-5 weeks. Not sure that once a week for a longer period of time will be good for you but like I said, I never had the chance to really try it :(
Good luck!

Thesecretman

Awards
Thanks alwaysfirst. What side effects did you experience? Also you sure the halotestin you got was not fake?
In your opinion or experience are there any roids or prohormones that can be run as a pre workout only with minimal sides?
I've heard 5mg superdrol can be used but it seems very harsh on the blood pressure to me. I read halotestin can actually regulate blood pressure at a low dose

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Thanks alwaysfirst. What side effects did you experience? Also you sure the halotestin you got was not fake?
In your opinion or experience are there any roids or prohormones that can be run as a pre workout only with minimal sides?
I've heard 5mg superdrol can be used but it seems very harsh on the blood pressure to me. I read halotestin can actually regulate blood pressure at a low dose
I got a massive headache and a little shaky, but it didn't come until the next day and stayed like that until the next. It was probably fake since I didn't get any effect in my workouts either :( I would like to try some again if I can find some real but it seams hard to find? I would like to find a good pre workout roid also, let me know if you find one :)
Heard Superdrol and Dbol could work pre workout but haven't had the chance to try.

Thesecretman

Awards
Headache is a possible side effect I've read. Shakiness is something I would expect from a stimulant. Halotestin is advertised throughout the Internet but most sellers are scam artists so its buyer beware.
Yes Dbol has been mentioned as a pre workout but its notorious for water retention and I'm not interested in putting on weight.
As for superdrol, some people reckon its worse than roids for blood pressure.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Headache is a possible side effect I've read. Shakiness is something I would expect from a stimulant. Halotestin is advertised throughout the Internet but most sellers are scam artists so its buyer beware.
Yes Dbol has been mentioned as a pre workout but its notorious for water retention and I'm not interested in putting on weight.
As for superdrol, some people reckon its worse than roids for blood pressure.
I don't think water retention would be an issue with pulsing a low dose of Dbol, I read about the old German track&field Olympic team did this. If you find it it's a interesting read about Dbol and Tbol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dbol is best ed for 4-6 weeks. If you want a pre-wo try TNE. If bloat scares you try tbol. I like tbol at around 75mg split in 3 doses ed for 4-6 weeks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Injectable blend of tne/dbol is serious but it's not for the weak hearted.

Injectable dbol standalone is very good too.

Also tren no ester can be a redic pre wo but it's person dependent.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Low dose dbol pre workout only if you are looking for a longer run, but anything you take for a long run is going to shut you down and eventually adversely effect your body imo. I've heard of people running low dose var for a year or more...

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
am i the only one that thinks that 2.5mg is a really low dose?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
am i the only one that thinks that 2.5mg is a really low dose?
Not for a prewo halo. Anything above 15mg is high imo. It doesn't increase size. Its a wo enhancer and a strength booster used mainly in the powerlifting community. Mainly because you don't get heavier just stronger

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i've taken 10mg pre a couple times and had a blast, but 2.5 just seems low. i guess my perspective is a little jaded.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i've taken 10mg pre a couple times and had a blast, but 2.5 just seems low. i guess my perspective is a little jaded.
Yeah its lower but enough to get a prewo blast. I think op is looking for long term option since halo can be pretty hepatoxic if ran too long. But so can a lot of sh*t

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
liver function is overrated.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! Fuk that organ it doesn't know what its doing
Lol yeah! But in all seriousness it seems to me, and many others that methylated oral steroids are far less detrimental to our livers than generally thought. I would have to try to find them, but mid dbol run all my liver values were still within normal range. IMO regular alcohol consumption is far more detrimental.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol yeah! But in all seriousness it seems to me, and many others that methylated oral steroids are far less detrimental to our livers than generally thought. I would have to try to find them, but mid dbol run all my liver values were still within normal range. IMO regular alcohol consumption is far more detrimental.
Ypu are very right. My liver values depend a lot on how my diet was honestly. Not so much how many orals I was.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i think a lot the fear of methylated gear comes from the people taking winny for extended periods of time (8-10 weeks). if you ever need a good laugh just look up "first winny cycle".

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i think a lot the fear of methylated gear comes from the people taking winny for extended periods of time (8-10 weeks). if you ever need a good laugh just look up "first winny cycle".
Its not a fear if methylated steroids. Methylated gear IS hepatoxic no matter how you look at it. There is a lot of stress put on your liver whether you are taking winny, tbol, dbol, adrol, sd whatever.

The stress comes from a buildup of toxins in your liver that it can't process out fast enough.

If you dose high the fastsr the buildup is thus making more stress. If you dose low you are STILL stressing your liver just the buildup of toxins is slower so you are able to run it longer.

Everyone's liver works off toxins differently so just becsuse winny at 75mg for 6 weeks barely raises my liver function doesn't mean you won't get jaundice. That's why blood work is so important during cycles.

bosundave

Awards
Halo is really toxic to your liver. be VERY carefull. 10 to 12 weeks max I think.