My experience with tren ace so far....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Ah I'm doing test e higher than tren e ... Mixed oppositions on this so not sure what to think . But thanks for the detailed tren use
    Use test e anywhere 250-500/week at most. U simply don't need more. If u wanna gain more increase tren n keep test as a sexual function drug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post

    Use test e anywhere 250-500/week at most. U simply don't need more. If u wanna gain more increase tren n keep test as a sexual function drug
    Ah ok , ivd been told to do test e at 750mg and tren e at 500mg .. And eq at 800mg so I'm 250mg more on test than you recommend mate ?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I want to know your worst experience so far lol
    Can I jump in? Mine was the low back tightness. I could deal with the ridiculous sleep patterns because I didn't work all summer. But the low back got so tight I could literally barely put on or tie my shoes. It may have been from squats @430 for reps but it was crazy pain. That and I couldn't take deep breaths. Felt like I was breathing through a straw. Oh, and after the first couple weeks I got sex problems. No desire, no hard ons. Tadalafil helped but doesn't make you bust.
    Other than that, ill probably run it again this next summer. Lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Can I jump in? Mine was the low back tightness. I could deal with the ridiculous sleep patterns because I didn't work all summer. But the low back got so tight I could literally barely put on or tie my shoes. It may have been from squats @430 for reps but it was crazy pain. That and I couldn't take deep breaths. Felt like I was breathing through a straw. Oh, and after the first couple weeks I got sex problems. No desire, no hard ons. Tadalafil helped but doesn't make you bust.
    Other than that, ill probably run it again this next summer. Lol
    I've been busy opening up a gun shop so I haven't posted here much, but thought I'd check the posts today... After 6 months on tren, (I'm off now) my worst sides in order were: 1) Brittle/weak tendons 2) Heartburn 3) non-stop eating... On the plus side, after about 4 months, it kicked in like a 4 barrel carb. My lifts got insanely strong, limited by my brittle tendons. My bench went up 80 pounds. Stamina suffered a little and at times I thought my heart was racing, but no big deal. I'd get up at maybe 2am to eat; I was starving. But I felt strong, very strong, which is what I was going for.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I've been busy opening up a gun shop so I haven't posted here much, but thought I'd check the posts today... After 6 months on tren, (I'm off now) my worst sides in order were: 1) Brittle/weak tendons 2) Heartburn 3) non-stop eating... On the plus side, after about 4 months, it kicked in like a 4 barrel carb. My lifts got insanely strong, limited by my brittle tendons. My bench went up 80 pounds. Stamina suffered a little and at times I thought my heart was racing, but no big deal. I'd get up at maybe 2am to eat; I was starving. But I felt strong, very strong, which is what I was going for.
    How much did you run and did you dose ED or twice as much EOD?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    How much did you run and did you dose ED or twice as much EOD?
    I ran 200mgs of Enanthate a week for stabilization. Then I ran hex at 200mgs every third day, regardless what day it fell on. I also shot tren suspension, 75mgs, three times a week, on the days I lifted the heaviest. In the background I ran 100mgs of test per week. I did that pretty steady for 6 months... In my opinion the shorter the ester with tren, the better. ACE may have been a better choice than Hex, but I knew I'd be on it for a long time and wanted to space it out three days if need be. So let's say I shot 400 Tren E on Sunday, then Hex and Suspension on Monday. Suspension on Tuesday. Nothing Wed. Hex and Suspension on Thursday. Nothing Friday or Saturday. Then Tren E on Sunday along with Hex. Only Tren the following Monday and so on.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I ran 200mgs of Enanthate a week for stabilization. Then I ran hex at 200mgs every third day, regardless what day it fell on. I also shot tren suspension, 75mgs, three times a week, on the days I lifted the heaviest. In the background I ran 100mgs of test per week. I did that pretty steady for 6 months... In my opinion the shorter the ester with tren, the better. ACE may have been a better choice than Hex, but I knew I'd be on it for a long time and wanted to space it out three days if need be. So let's say I shot 400 Tren E on Sunday, then Hex and Suspension on Monday. Suspension on Tuesday. Nothing Wed. Hex and Suspension on Thursday. Nothing Friday or Saturday. Then Tren E on Sunday along with Hex. Only Tren the following Monday and so on.
    How did the suspension feel? I just finished with TNE and it was amazing

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    How did the suspension feel? I just finished with TNE and it was amazing
    Suspension is like steroids on steroids. It's immediate and changes the intensity of the workout beyond your normal limits.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    Suspension is like steroids on steroids. It's immediate and changes the intensity of the workout beyond your normal limits.
    What is the half life? Like if it was a few hours you could actually possibly grow on it yet it would clear out fast..

  10. didn't even know there was a tren suspension. Kicks a pwo drink in the balls!

  11. I've just ordered some tren suspension! Can't wait to give it a shot!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My experience with german volume training
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. My Experience with KRALA Powder
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 03:12 PM
  3. my experience with IA
    By lockandload in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 08:16 PM
  4. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 12:38 AM
  5. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 09:40 AM
Log in
Log in