My experience with tren ace so far....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    How much did you run and did you dose ED or twice as much EOD?
    I ran 200mgs of Enanthate a week for stabilization. Then I ran hex at 200mgs every third day, regardless what day it fell on. I also shot tren suspension, 75mgs, three times a week, on the days I lifted the heaviest. In the background I ran 100mgs of test per week. I did that pretty steady for 6 months... In my opinion the shorter the ester with tren, the better. ACE may have been a better choice than Hex, but I knew I'd be on it for a long time and wanted to space it out three days if need be. So let's say I shot 400 Tren E on Sunday, then Hex and Suspension on Monday. Suspension on Tuesday. Nothing Wed. Hex and Suspension on Thursday. Nothing Friday or Saturday. Then Tren E on Sunday along with Hex. Only Tren the following Monday and so on.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

I ran 200mgs of Enanthate a week for stabilization. Then I ran hex at 200mgs every third day, regardless what day it fell on. I also shot tren suspension, 75mgs, three times a week, on the days I lifted the heaviest. In the background I ran 100mgs of test per week. I did that pretty steady for 6 months... In my opinion the shorter the ester with tren, the better. ACE may have been a better choice than Hex, but I knew I'd be on it for a long time and wanted to space it out three days if need be. So let's say I shot 400 Tren E on Sunday, then Hex and Suspension on Monday. Suspension on Tuesday. Nothing Wed. Hex and Suspension on Thursday. Nothing Friday or Saturday. Then Tren E on Sunday along with Hex. Only Tren the following Monday and so on.
    How did the suspension feel? I just finished with TNE and it was amazing
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    How did the suspension feel? I just finished with TNE and it was amazing
    Suspension is like steroids on steroids. It's immediate and changes the intensity of the workout beyond your normal limits.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

Suspension is like steroids on steroids. It's immediate and changes the intensity of the workout beyond your normal limits.
    What is the half life? Like if it was a few hours you could actually possibly grow on it yet it would clear out fast..

5. didn't even know there was a tren suspension. Kicks a pwo drink in the balls!
    •   

6. I've just ordered some tren suspension! Can't wait to give it a shot!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with german volume training
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. My Experience with KRALA Powder
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 03:12 PM
  3. my experience with IA
    By lockandload in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 08:16 PM
  4. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 12:38 AM
  5. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 09:40 AM