concentration of solution

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
I'm having pain and from my injection I believe I have narrowed down the reason to the concentration of solution is too high, 400mg/ml. I would like to reduce the concentration of the solution and give it a go. Would that be as simple as adding b-12 or something? or its not that simple??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm having pain and from my injection I believe I have narrowed down the reason to the concentration of solution is too high, 400mg/ml. I would like to reduce the concentration of the solution and give it a go. Would that be as simple as adding b-12 or something? or its not that simple??
grapeseed oil is pretty common too. Just make sure its OIL and OIL, don't mix OIL and WATER or you'll have a good chance of getting an abscess

also depends on WHAT TYPE of oil it is. I've had some stuff thats 250mg/ml, and I can barely walk for a week.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
I just order some sterile grapeseed oil, thanks for the tip!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
np!

sometimes cutting some gear with other gear works too. take note to what lab / product it is too... I usually stay away from stuff that makes me hurt lol

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
btw just a copy/paste of a general guideline for common compounds concentration levels to stay below or pain will increase..

testosterone Propionate <100mg/ml
testosterone Enanthate <300mg/ml
testosterone Cypionate <250mg/ml
nandrolone Decanoate <325mg/ml
nandrolone Phenylpropionate <150mg/ml
trenbolone Acetate <100mg/ml
trenbolone Enanthate <250mg/ml
Boldenone Undecylenate (eq) <900mg/ml
Methenolone Enanthate <75mg/ml
Drostanolone Propionate <150mg/ml

this is what Im referencing

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you do this you should still get a syringe filter and new sterile vial/vials better be safe just in case its dirty gear.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
If you do this you should still get a syringe filter and new sterile vial/vials better be safe just in case its dirty gear.
I've seen some others give the same advise, The site I got it from says the oil has been filtered through a .22um sterile filter, but I might as well go ahead and get a syringe filter and vial..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've seen some others give the same advise, The site I got it from says the oil has been filtered through a .22um sterile filter, but I might as well go ahead and get a syringe filter and vial..
If you are having pain your gear might not be clean to begin with so even if what you buy is sterile it won't be when you cut it with something dirty.. I'm not sure it is but better safe then sorry right?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Solid advice this. Unless you make your gear yourself you have absolutely no idea what's in it or how it was done.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
just an update...I diluted my 400mg/ml deca with the grapeseed oil and wow what a difference. It worked like a charm, like its not even there when I pin it now..
Thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just an update...I diluted my 400mg/ml deca with the grapeseed oil and wow what a difference. It worked like a charm, like its not even there when I pin it now..
Thanks
yay :)