storing used test?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
hey im running a test e / tren A cycle just for 9 weeks. I am only using a trt dose 150mg/wk for test and at this dose will have half the vial left over which I was planning on keeping in the fridge for 8 months or so down the road.
Is it ok to keep it and use it next time as long as the expiry is good? Will the rubber on top keep it sealed? Or is this not recommended? Higher risk of infection?
Or should I just use it all now? Have any of you guys did or do this?...

Its just that its expensive as **** here and im a poor bastard and could get 2 cycles out of it as im just using low dose to keep test in body.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stored some oils for a months once.
Just wrapped in saran wrap, taped it up, and put it in my closet.

No ill effects.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Don't keep it in the fridge, it could get cold enough and crash.

It's fine. Just make sure you use an alcohol swab to sterilize the rubber. Keep it in a room temp dark place.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The benzyl alcohol in it will preserve it for a long time before it goes bad.

T boy

T boy

Awards
I keep GH, test etc in fridge. Never had any ill effects.

You recommend in a cupboard?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Don't keep it in the fridge, it could get cold enough and crash.

It's fine. Just make sure you use an alcohol swab to sterilize the rubber. Keep it in a room temp dark place.
****...so i shouldn't keep it in the fridge? I've been storing my test n tren in fridge...just assumed this is how u do it. I live in australia and it's gettin hot here at the moment. what temps should they be stored at roughly?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
****...so i shouldn't keep it in the fridge? I've been storing my test n tren in fridge...just assumed this is how u do it. I live in australia and it's gettin hot here at the moment. what temps should they be stored at roughly?
No so t keep it in the fridge, just put it in a drawer out of the sun, below 30 degrees should be fine. Where you in aus??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well if it gets too cold, crystals will start forming in it. Than you got to boil it / heat it, and all this other bs. Mine crashed from being out with just AC in my house

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
No so t keep it in the fridge, just put it in a drawer out of the sun, below 30 degrees should be fine. Where you in aus??
In Brisbane... Would it be obvious to see visibly if it has crashed? If it still looks good its sweet yea?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
In Brisbane... Would it be obvious to see visibly if it has crashed? If it still looks good its sweet yea?
Ahh I was in the Goldie until not long ago and will be moving back there early next year. It should be visibly different if its crashed. I haven't seen a crashes vial first hand tho so I could be wrong. I would use it if it still looked gtg.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
VERY visible. You'll see little white crystals kinda floating around. Than after a few days or hours, it'll look like some science experiement. There will be almost no oil, and crystals will be all over the bottom and the sides.

Do you know if its against the rules to post pics like this? If it isn't I'll post a pic of crashed test in a syringe if I still can find it. It is pretty cool!

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
VERY visible. You'll see little white crystals kinda floating around. Than after a few days or hours, it'll look like some science experiement. There will be almost no oil, and crystals will be all over the bottom and the sides.

Do you know if its against the rules to post pics like this? If it isn't I'll post a pic of crashed test in a syringe if I still can find it. It is pretty cool!
Not really sure... I'd say it would be ok seeing as its anabolic section.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

I can't see why it wouldn't be allowed, just make sure the brand label etc isn't showing.