Carb cylcing/cardio, and crazy body recompisition.

bigbrawler

Awards
So, I'll get right to it, I'm curious what everyone has found success with, in terms of recomping. More specifically the amount and type of cardio utilized, along with the particular diet. I plan on doing a body recomp, where I plan on carb cycling and doing cardio 3-5 days of the week. The cardio will be a mix of low intensity (running) to high intensity (skipping sled pulls and sparing). I've been told by some that running tren, carb cycling is irrelevant as you will get shredded on it either way. Which to me, seems pants on head retarded. What are your experiences? For the record this is the cycle I will run.

Test E Week 1-12 (175 mg a week)
Tren E Week 1-12 (300 to 400mg a week depending on sides)
Test E 13-16 500 a week
Tbol 1-4 60 mg
Var (maybe) 12-16 60 mg
HCG will be ran 500 iu shots twice a week starting week 4.
I will also be running Prami, Arimidex, and Caber.

Critique is welcome, and if any interest I'll be logging this. This time with some mothuh fuarking photos.

Oh I almost forgot, my goal is to cut body fat and maintain muscle mass, I guess that isn't a strict recomp then. So if my weight goes down from 252 to 242 but I'm in the single digits for body fat, I wont cry about it.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I don't find tren to get u shredded but what it does for me is keep me full while on low carbs/keto which is great. It keeps my workouts intense too. Again I don't really think tren gets u "shredded" that's all diet.

Tren actually has me holding onto some water and I get very "clean" after I stop tren.

I've found that doing liss fasted in te am works great for fat loss with a weight workout at night. Low carbs even keto stages rotation.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So, I'll get right to it, I'm curious what everyone has found success with, in terms of recomping. More specifically the amount and type of cardio utilized, along with the particular diet. I plan on doing a body recomp, where I plan on carb cycling and doing cardio 3-5 days of the week. The cardio will be a mix of low intensity (running) to high intensity (skipping sled pulls and sparing). I've been told by some that running tren, carb cycling is irrelevant as you will get shredded on it either way. Which to me, seems pants on head retarded. What are your experiences? For the record this is the cycle I will run.

Test E Week 1-12 (175 mg a week)
Tren E Week 1-12 (300 to 400mg a week depending on sides)
Test E 13-16 500 a week
Tbol 1-4 60 mg
Var (maybe) 12-16 60 mg
HCG will be ran 500 iu shots twice a week starting week 4.
I will also be running Prami, Arimidex, and Caber.

Critique is welcome, and if any interest I'll be logging this. This time with some mothuh fuarking photos.

Oh I almost forgot, my goal is to cut body fat and maintain muscle mass, I guess that isn't a strict recomp then. So if my weight goes down from 252 to 242 but I'm in the single digits for body fat, I wont cry about it.
any reason you're running prami and caber?

also do you want a sex life?

bigbrawler

Awards
Yea, the prami was a typo, I plan on running caber, and proviron and arimidex. Hypothetically if I was concerned about keeping a sex life how would I maintain it?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
For sex life it looks fine. I mean at 375 test e and 525 tren ace also 800 eq per week I'm rocking my girl on the daily no
Prob. For supports I was taking 1mg Adex Ed at first cuz I was t sure if legit but now I'm on only half g Ed and everything is perfect. I take 10-20mg pharma Nolva Ed and also pharma clomid 50mg every 4-5 days.

Idk how prami or caber affect sex drive but I would assume they would only
Help because they keep prolactine in check. I kno letro destroys sex drive. Also high e2 destroys sex drive too so watch out for that but u should b good at that low of test.

bigbrawler

Awards
Yea I kept the test low, since I feel that it is likely the minimum I can use and still keep the girl happy. I'm really psyched for this cycle. Assuming this run goes well, I will likely only use Test, tren, and possibly Mast for every cycle from here on out. Bulk cut or recomp. It makes life simple, maybe a little more exspensive, but simple none the less.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Tren plus intermittent fasting. HIIT cardio 15min ED. you'll be moar shredded than using any other method :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You ever run tren before bro? You say 300-600 depending in sides but with tren e it takes awhile to clear so if you have issues they won't subside in a hurry.

bigbrawler

Awards
Yea, I'm a rigger, so fasting just isn't something my body can handle. 10 hours into a 14 hours shift my body more or less just wants to curl up and die. I might have to wait for when I go to school (for 8 weeks to get my drilling ticket) to give that a go. I've seen decent results already after 10 days of carb cycling, I really had no idea how many dang carbs I was eating during my bullk, as I was much more concerned with fat and protein intake. Carb was a distant afterthought.

bigbrawler

Awards
So anyone who's interested. I'm loving the **** out of this recomp. I mean Im up to 257, which is 7 pounds heavier then 3 weeks ago. And I've managed to cut body fat. I benched 225 (not to long ago a pb for me) for 3 sets of 15. I can feel leaner, stronger, and a good deal of aggression in the gym. The focus is next to none. My sparing partner has noticed it to lol. I'm not competing anymore, but my trainer brought up maybe I should give it a go. I'll never do it, I just don't feel right competing in am sports on the gear, now, if he could get me a pro fight........ Anyway, yea this cycle fuc kin rocks.

bigbrawler

Awards
F M L. Forgot to take my sleeping meds, and trensomnia is kicking my ass. Sweating all over the place, to the point, the girl told me it was time for the couch. To which I said, no it's ok, you can stay. Lol, anyway, so It to late to take my sleeping meds or I'll for sure sleep through my alarm and feel ****ty in the morning, and of course it happens before I start a new rotation. Oh well this ones short it's only 10 days. Looks like I'm watchin redtube and or some action movies before leavin for work, lets see how well the provi has been helping.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
F M L. Forgot to take my sleeping meds, and trensomnia is kicking my ass. Sweating all over the place, to the point, the girl told me it was time for the couch. To which I said, no it's ok, you can stay. Lol, anyway, so It to late to take my sleeping meds or I'll for sure sleep through my alarm and feel ****ty in the morning, and of course it happens before I start a new rotation. Oh well this ones short it's only 10 days. Looks like I'm watchin redtube and or some action movies before leavin for work, lets see how well the provi has been helping.
Haha lesson learned bro, sleeping meds are a must on tren. I lol'd at your reaction to the girl. What sort of roster do you do??

bigbrawler

Awards
At the moment im on a 10 on 5 off rotation. But normally I work either 28 and 4 or 21 and 7.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
At the moment im on a 10 on 5 off rotation. But normally I work either 28 and 4 or 21 and 7.
**** that's a big roster lol. My rosters even time. Time working = equal time off.

bigbrawler

Awards
Yea, 28 and 4 I think is the legal limit that they can have us work. After that we get like ridiculous compensation for it, and have to sign wavers and blah blah blah. So in practice it never happens. I hate working those rotations thought, after day 20 I more or less want to kill everyone. So 10 and 5 is a breeze.

bigbrawler

Awards
So I pinned my test into my leg today, and my tren into my delt. The delt injection felt alright, didn't feel like I was gonna get a cough at all. I think I nicked a vein though as I bled pretty good. It wasn't a stream or anything, just a little trickle that could be whipped away by and alcohol wipe. The weird thing though, was afterwards I got a rust taste in my mouth. I was like, did I just inject something nuclear lol. I don't have isotopes in my blood do I. But seriously wondering how common that is. I asked my lifting partner today if that's happened to him before. He sort of irritated said "yea I do, when I get really good tren". So, yea my workout was good today, everything clicked. Pulled ten sets of 3 at 355, then 2 sets of singles at 435, then 505. Nothing else really mentionable from the workout, other then well I've added 100 pounds onto my deadlift max in six months, not to shabby.

bigbrawler

Awards
Dope that's good to hear. I knew having farmers as friends would pay off one day, lol.

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
leangains.com has some great diet tricks, most popular tab worth checking out

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You're just not a very nice person. You're supposed to be happy while starving yourself, then hate after your binge.
Haha I don't think happy and starving go in the same sentence together lol