The classic cutter: Test P/tren A/Mast

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

The classic cutter: Test P/tren A/Mast

This will be my first injectable cycle. I know I'll get flamed for doing tren on my first run but I have extensive experience with pro hormones and I have done all my homework with this cycle. I know all the sides of tren. I generally experience few side effects from any PH, even SD. So I think I should be able to handle it, as long as it does its job

Stats:
    5"11
    200 lbs
    12% bf

My diet consists of eggs, tuna, chicken, beef, and protein/weight gainer shakes.

My goal for this cycle is to get down to single digit bf%

I will be running 8 weeks, followed by a 200 test e cruise until my next cycle

Tren a 300-400/wk 1-8 (start at 300, raise if sides are tolerable)
    Test prop 100 wk 1-8
    Mast p 400 wk 1-8

Any suggestions, input are appreciated! Just don't flame me for tren on first cycle because I know what I'm doing and will drop it if I don't like it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Think about it this way, you have your whole life to run cycles..., why use the hard compounds in the beginning when you will benefit from test? Think later on what your cycles will look like.
    Either way I'm in on this.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Complicated first injectable cycle, def want to see how it goes.
    Good luck!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I think the fact that he's doing tren for first cycle is stupid but cruisin on test into next cycle when this is ur first cycle is cen dumber. Don't turn ur first cycle into ur only cycle.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

You can study how to swim for years, sitting on a chair, practicing strokes and breathing, but if you've never been in the water, you're not ready to swim from Cuba to Florida. I don't know how you can reconcile your logic by saying you've never used AAS but read about it and you are ready for Tren. Being ready for a tren cycle has nothing to do with reading about it, you have to ease into it so you know how each drug affects you in isolation. Plus, using PH is like drinking fruit juice as you get ready for your big bottle of Jack.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    This will be my first injectable cycle. I know I'll get flamed for doing tren on my first run but I have extensive experience with pro hormones and I have done all my homework with this cycle. I know all the sides of tren. I generally experience few side effects from any PH, even SD. So I think I should be able to handle it, as long as it does its job

Stats:
    5"11
    200 lbs
    12% bf

My diet consists of eggs, tuna, chicken, beef, and protein/weight gainer shakes.

My goal for this cycle is to get down to single digit bf%

I will be running 8 weeks, followed by a 200 test e cruise until my next cycle

Tren a 300-400/wk 1-8 (start at 300, raise if sides are tolerable)
    Test prop 100 wk 1-8
    Mast p 400 wk 1-8

Any suggestions, input are appreciated! Just don't flame me for tren on first cycle because I know what I'm doing and will drop it if I don't like it.
    That's an interesting first cycle, not the smartest as I'm sure you know already. How do you know what compound is causing you issues as you haven't run any of them before?? I take it you never plan to come off?? Ever? Ill follow along but I'm curious to your reasoning as to why such a hard cycle is a must for your first??
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

That's an interesting first cycle, not the smartest as I'm sure you know already. How do you know what compound is causing you issues as you haven't run any of them before?? I take it you never plan to come off?? Ever? Ill follow along but I'm curious to your reasoning as to why such a hard cycle is a must for your first??
    I saw all these posts coming. DH, I have massive respect for you. And I completely understand what you all are saying. But the way I am wired...if I'm going to do something, I'm going all out. Tren is the king of AAS. It is also probably the worst as far as sides go. I understand this. I can confidently say I have over 100+ hours of research into this cycle alone. I understand that researching will only give you so much, but I also understand what I must do if my body reacts badly. I'm very in-tune with my body and I always have been. I am using short esters of each compound. If I get unbearable sides, I will first lower tren. If they continue, drop tren completely.

And yes, I plan on blasting and cruising for a while. Not forever. Maybe a year, perhaps a little longer.

I know what tren has to offer. And I want it. I am an incredibly determined individual and I will deal with whatever I need to to reap the rewards of tren.

In case you haven't noticed, not a soul on this planet will talk me out of this cycle. I am excited to share my experience with you all.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.

Good luck
    Tren is my favorite as well
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Being ready for a tren cycle has nothing to do with reading about it, you have to ease into it so you know how each drug affects you in isolation. Plus, using PH is like drinking fruit juice as you get ready for your big bottle of Jack.
    Exactly, each HORMONE effects people in various ways. Not just taking things Sold at GNC.
    But we can't change your mind if it's in your Arsenal ready to go, good luck brotherin
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DNAMP View Post

Exactly, each HORMONE effects people in various ways. Not just taking things Sold at GNC.
    But we can't change your mind if it's in your Arsenal ready to go, good luck brotherin
    Well I've taken hormones, and potent ones. M1T, phera, SD, 1-test.

M1T had the most sides for me, but it wasn't bad and I dealt with it fine. M1T is easily more harsh on the body than any compound in this cycle.
  11. Registered User

M1T had the most sides for me, but it wasn't bad and I dealt with it fine. M1T is easily more harsh on the body than any compound in this cycle.
    Yeah we'll it's obvious that your 100 hours of research were wasted because M1t and SD are steroids not PH.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

Yeah we'll it's obvious that your 100 hours of research were wasted because M1t and SD are steroids not PH.
    Above I referred to them as hormones. Generally, people refer to these steroids as PH because that's what they were marketed as when they were legal. Their legality would have been even more short-lived if they put STEROID on the bottle. I know that they are steroids.

+10 ******* points to you though for being a nit-picking prick about my terminology. I can assure you I have more-than-adequate knowledge about every steroid and hormone I have put/will in the future put in my body.

Thanks for your worthless contribution to this thread.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Nail on head Brutha

Hope he listens

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    You can study how to swim for years, sitting on a chair, practicing strokes and breathing, but if you've never been in the water, you're not ready to swim from Cuba to Florida. I don't know how you can reconcile your logic by saying you've never used AAS but read about it and you are ready for Tren. Being ready for a tren cycle has nothing to do with reading about it, you have to ease into it so you know how each drug affects you in isolation. Plus, using PH is like drinking fruit juice as you get ready for your big bottle of Jack.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Registered User

Above I referred to them as hormones. Generally, people refer to these steroids as PH because that's what they were marketed as when they were legal. Their legality would have been even more short-lived if they put STEROID on the bottle. I know that they are steroids.

+10 ******* points to you though for being a nit-picking prick about my terminology. I can assure you I have more-than-adequate knowledge about every steroid and hormone I have put/will in the future put in my body.

Thanks for your worthless contribution to this thread.
    I assure you, you don't have adequate knowledge considering u want to throw in tren on your first inj cycle. But who knows maybe u will survive. And when u call a steroid a PH u will get flamed numb nuts. It like saying dbol and a bombs are PH. Just plain stupid!
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Nail on head Brutha

Hope he listens
    He won't listen cause he knows all about PH's. he's an expert didnt you know?
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Hey op. let us know WHEN you nick a vein and think you are going to die. Maybe you could post when you are up all night in a pool of sweat. Either way good luck.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Hey op. let us know WHEN you nick a vein and think you are going to die. Maybe you could post when you are up all night in a pool of sweat. Either way good luck.
    ^^^^ HaHa gotta love the old heart racing blood pumping tren cough. Lets me know my **** is g2g
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    ^^^^pm sent bro
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

In for the fun, the flames, and all the test ha. Good luck bro keep the updates coming. Just a ?, what is your dosing looking like (ed/eod) and when are you starting?
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Hey everyone must expect to come face to face with the evil tren cough. And I'm actually looking forward to night sweats. Lets me know my **** is good and that tren is doing its job.

And I know that this is not a beginner cycle. I know tren should never be used on a first cycle. But I like to push myself to the limit to see what I can achieve. If I'm going to take steroids, I'm going to take the best one there is. It's how I am. You can flame me all day long but it's not going to matter once I start making tren-gains. I WILL do this cycle. And I will experience unpleasant side effects (cough, insomnia, night sweats, tren rage). I know what's coming. And I know I can deal. Like I said before, I'm an extremely motivated person and when I want something I will do anything/deal with anything I must to achieve it.

So really guys, at this point flames aren't necessary. No one is going to talk me out of it and I am completely aware of the hell-ride I may experience on tren. And I'm aware of how stupid this is as a first cycle for an average person. But as I stated above, I'm no average person. NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

I will be injecting EOD. Mainly for ease of measuring ccs. 14 mgs of test and 57 mgs of mast sounds like a real pain in the ass lol with eod dosing it would be as follows:

Prop: 25mg eod
    Tren: 75-100 eod
    Mast: 100 eod

So a total of 1.75 cc eod. (My mast prop is 200/ml)
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I will start as soon as I get my gear. It should be here tomorrow. If not, Monday for sure.
  22. Registered User

Hey everyone must expect to come face to face with the evil tren cough. And I'm actually looking forward to night sweats. Lets me know my **** is good and that tren is doing its job.

And I know that this is not a beginner cycle. I know tren should never be used on a first cycle. But I like to push myself to the limit to see what I can achieve. If I'm going to take steroids, I'm going to take the best one there is. It's how I am. You can flame me all day long but it's not going to matter once I start making tren-gains. I WILL do this cycle. And I will experience unpleasant side effects (cough, insomnia, night sweats, tren rage). I know what's coming. And I know I can deal. Like I said before, I'm an extremely motivated person and when I want something I will do anything/deal with anything I must to achieve it.

So really guys, at this point flames aren't necessary. No one is going to talk me out of it and I am completely aware of the hell-ride I may experience on tren. And I'm aware of how stupid this is as a first cycle for an average person. But as I stated above, I'm no average person. NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

I will be injecting EOD. Mainly for ease of measuring ccs. 14 mgs of test and 57 mgs of mast sounds like a real pain in the ass lol with eod dosing it would be as follows:

Bro your getting flamed because your reasoning is beyond stupid. Why do you think u can't make great gains on test? Test is king bro. Being motivated and knowing a few side effects means **** without actually using first. We aren't flaming you we are trying to help you. U are using 3 compounds and if your cycle goes bad and u have serious side effects that force you to get off cycle and btw this happens all the time. You won't even know which compound is causing the issues so guess what you will be back to square one. It's just not a smart decision I don't care how motivated and ready you think you are. I will give u props for keeping your test at 25 mg eod. Smart thinking. Shows u have at least some sense . Anyway good luck bro hope u don't end up like a good friend of mine. And he has cycled 10 times what u have and used tren for 2 months and and near the end of his cycle he was pinning his quad and hit a vein. Injected a good amount because when he pulled out blood shot 3 feet into the air. He passed out and hit his head. Almost died. But u seem well seasoned and smarter then us so good luck and a little advice pull the tren first then pull the test. That way if there is any tren on the pin it gets cleaned with the prop. Cause all it takes is a drop in your blood and trust me most won't pin tren again when it happens.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears

I saw all these posts coming. DH, I have massive respect for you. And I completely understand what you all are saying. But the way I am wired...if I'm going to do something, I'm going all out. Tren is the king of AAS. It is also probably the worst as far as sides go. I understand this. I can confidently say I have over 100+ hours of research into this cycle alone. I understand that researching will only give you so much, but I also understand what I must do if my body reacts badly. I'm very in-tune with my body and I always have been. I am using short esters of each compound. If I get unbearable sides, I will first lower tren. If they continue, drop tren completely.

And yes, I plan on blasting and cruising for a while. Not forever. Maybe a year, perhaps a little longer.

I know what tren has to offer. And I want it. I am an incredibly determined individual and I will deal with whatever I need to to reap the rewards of tren.

In case you haven't noticed, not a soul on this planet will talk me out of this cycle. I am excited to share my experience with you all.
    As you stay in this game for a while, you'll find that you don't respond to certain AAS and doses the way you once did. As a result, you begin to add more to your stack and also up the doses. You might also add things like Tren.

For this reason, its important to not use any more than necessary to make gains. I can handle a gram of test with 4 additional compounds, but that's foolish and leaves me little room for progression in the future.

I first started cycling in the 90's and I still use very moderate doses, but they have had to increase as have the number of compounds used.

For the same reason, you don't have to max out your dose the first week either. Meaning, if you were going to run an 8 week cycle of test, and you wanted to run it at 750 mg/wk, you could start at 500 mg and then at week 4 (as your body adjusts) bump it to 750. Running more than you need or can utilize also contributes to aromatizing and sides. It's not about whether or not you can handle it.

You see, your body is always trying to find balance. It wants to reach homeostasis. Your body doesnt want to pack on slabs of extra muscle. Without going to far into this, other things happen like rising myostatin levels which halt gains, etc.

So the moral of the story is - Leave some room for progression.

And I wouldn't worry about the PH, DS, AAS terminology. I don't know what half of that sh1t is. Back in my day we had AAS and Andro. We didn't have wireless AT&T U-Verse and all these new fangled designer steroids. I can't keep up.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post

As you stay in this game for a while, you'll find that you don't respond to certain AAS and doses the way you once did. As a result, you begin to add more to your stack and also up the doses. You might also add things like Tren.

For this reason, its important to not use any more than necessary to make gains. I can handle a gram of test with 4 additional compounds, but that's foolish and leaves me little room for progression in the future.

I first started cycling in the 90's and I still use very moderate doses, but they have had to increase as have the number of compounds used.

For the same reason, you don't have to max out your dose the first week either. Meaning, if you were going to run an 8 week cycle of test, and you wanted to run it at 750 mg/wk, you could start at 500 mg and then at week 4 (as your body adjusts) bump it to 750. Running more than you need or can utilize also contributes to aromatizing and sides. It's not about whether or not you can handle it.

You see, your body is always trying to find balance. It wants to reach homeostasis. Your body doesnt want to pack on slabs of extra muscle. Without going to far into this, other things happen like rising myostatin levels which halt gains, etc.

So the moral of the story is - Leave some room for progression.

And I wouldn't worry about the PH, DS, AAS terminology. I don't know what half of that sh1t is. Back in my day we had AAS and Andro. We didn't have wireless AT&T U-Verse and all these new fangled designer steroids. I can't keep up.
    Thank you. This is the best input anyone has posted in this thread.

I think you are completely right. Leave room for progression. But I don't plan on doing steroids forever. Maybe a couple years. So I want to make as much progress as I can in that time. I'm sure this will involve having to use more and higher dosed anabolics in the future but as I said, I don't want to be on steroids for more than a couple years.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thank you. This is the best input anyone has posted in this thread.

I think you are completely right. Leave room for progression. But I don't plan on doing steroids forever. Maybe a couple years. So I want to make as much progress as I can in that time. I'm sure this will involve having to use more and higher dosed anabolics in the future but as I said, I don't want to be on steroids for more than a couple years.
    Didn't you say you were going to cruise after this cycle? To be honest man once you start you'll get addicted like the test of us, love the way it makes you feel, the pumps, the strength you won't be able to just stop after a couple years.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Bro your getting flamed because your reasoning is beyond stupid. Why do you think u can't make great gains on test? Test is king bro. Being motivated and knowing a few side effects means **** without actually using first. We aren't flaming you we are trying to help you. U are using 3 compounds and if your cycle goes bad and u have serious side effects that force you to get off cycle and btw this happens all the time. You won't even know which compound is causing the issues so guess what you will be back to square one. It's just not a smart decision I don't care how motivated and ready you think you are. I will give u props for keeping your test at 25 mg eod. Smart thinking. Shows u have at least some sense . Anyway good luck bro hope u don't end up like a good friend of mine. And he has cycled 10 times what u have and used tren for 2 months and and near the end of his cycle he was pinning his quad and hit a vein. Injected a good amount because when he pulled out blood shot 3 feet into the air. He passed out and hit his head. Almost died. But u seem well seasoned and smarter then us so good luck and a little advice pull the tren first then pull the test. That way if there is any tren on the pin it gets cleaned with the prop. Cause all it takes is a drop in your blood and trust me most won't pin tren again when it happens.
    Damn you just scared me. So is it while your pinning tren caugh hits and then what lol? You just cough it out while there's still a rig in you?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post

Damn you just scared me. So is it while your pinning tren caugh hits and then what lol? You just cough it out while there's still a rig in you?
    When I had it I could hold it off for a little but, felt kinda like when you take in a big bong in college and had to start coughing, I could hold it for long enough to pin, then it was over!
  28. jpg
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.

OMFG
    Is this thread even real?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

When I had it I could hold it off for a little but, felt kinda like when you take in a big bong in college and had to start coughing, I could hold it for long enough to pin, then it was over!
    Hahaha, okay I believe I mastered that back wen.....
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

In for the posts about Horrific Anxiety, mad aggression, terrible insomnia, constant sweating, and horrific heartburn......but I'm sure all the "Legal" stuff had potential sides even close to tren right?
  31. Registered User

The cough comes on from the tren getting in your blood... Doesn't take hardly any.... Just passing through a vein will do it. Face will feel like its on fire, throat feels like its closing up, and a relentless cough like the person above said as if you hit a bong... One time I thought I was gonna black out, I had to lay on the bathroom floor hah ha ha
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

So its the 15th and still no updates. Wonder what happened
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I think everyone experiences sides differently. I haven't got the tren cough yet after 3.5 week and I don't really have much night sweats. I am also on 800mg mast prop which many find reduced sides, and more tren than test which many also feel reduces sides.

Tren is awesome though, pretty much side free other than sweating my ass off during activity and being warm a lot.
  34. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I think everyone experiences sides differently. I haven't got the tren cough yet after 3.5 week and I don't really have much night sweats. I am also on 800mg mast prop which many find reduced sides, and more tren than test which many also feel reduces sides.

Tren is awesome though, pretty much side free other than sweating my ass off during activity and being warm a lot.
    Keep pinning and u will guaranteed. U will knick a vein and it will happen. You are only 3 weeks in im assuming you are running ace. And if your not getting serious night sweats by week 4/5 I would look to see if your tren is bunk or underdosed.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Keep pinning and u will guaranteed. U will knick a vein and it will happen. You are only 3 weeks in im assuming you are running ace. And if your not getting serious night sweats by week 4/5 I would look to see if your tren is bunk or underdosed.
    I'm hot as f*ck at night but I have my thermostat to 65 and 2 fans on me lol. I'd be sweating if I wasn't set up like this. I feel like I'm in DNP with the tren. And chewing baby aspirin helps prevent the cough. And when you get the cough out your head in the freezer. I learned the last one with my asthma attacks. It always helped me.

And my source is g2g. He's been in the business for a decade. Plus tren is too cheap to fake, mast and primo are the ones that are usually iffy
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

whats up bud, i havent been on much lately but im going to drop my 2cents in on this. you already know its a bad idea so i wont go into that. whats even worse is dosin Tren ACE every other day. Acetate is very different from prop it degrades at a rapid rate. you need to be shooting everyday i dont care if its difficult you can shoot the mast and test eod they are stable enough but tren need to be every day. if your planning on doing blast cruise, which is what i do you need to shorten the cycle to no more than 4 weeks for a blast. i would recommend 3 weeks. this is how i would run your cycle. now keep in mind i have run many cycles of some very high dosed compounds. so you shouldnt run your like mine.

i cruise at 200mg of test cyp year round.

this is the exact blast cruise i did earlier this year, ive been on cruise mode the past 3 months due to a surgery.

weeks 1-4 (remember im always on test)
    tren ace 150mg ed
    mast p 100mg ed
    androl 75-100mg ed

weeks 5-8 (rest)
    cruise

weeks 9-15 (6week)
    Npp 150mg ed
    mast 100mg
    Superdrol 30/30/40/40/50 (dont go past 30mg)

weeks 16-22 rest
    cruise

week 23-present
    Eq 1.2g per week
    mast E 400mg per week

one thing i have learned is if your going to be on all the time invest in mast e. i run it year round at 200-400mg.

you need caber .5 twice a week
    and take .5-1mg of letrozole ed until you come off the blast. these two things are a must. start with .5 of letro that should hold you if your only doing 100mg of tren aday. if you bump to 150mg you might need 1mg.

your going to lose your appetite about the middle of week 2, so be prepared. this is a complex cycle, i wouldn't recommend it but if you do it do it right. you can message me if you have any questions.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

thats the best description. its like taking a huge rip. then coughing till your blue for 10mins. the only thing worse is when i stick a nerve. i hit one in my thigh the other day and my whole quad contracted. spasm ed like crazy. i still had the needle in so i had to quickly and carefully get it out and re-stick.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.

So, you would be deadest against a 10 or so week blast, even with long esters CSA? I'll lay my cards on the table, after my first cycle I cruised on 400 mg of test cyp, for 12 weeks, (the duration of my first cycle). I'm currently running tren E and test E at 400mg and 150 mg a week. I was thinking of doing it for 10 weeks of tren then 2 more weeks of test then going back on a cruise. Would you recommend otherwise? I know you'll likely ask well why would you run tren E, my source has tren E or Tri tren 150 (ace/enathate/hex) 50/50/50 per mil. To me that seems like a ****ty alternative as I don't like pinning everyday which you would need to with ace. Not to hijack the thread but you sort of brought it up.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

i have nothing against Tren e. it is somewhat unstable as in its half life isnt really that reliable but i have tren e stock piled mainly to cruise on. like 100mg of test e with 200mg of tren e. and it sounds like your doing a more traditional cycle, nothing wrong with that. the blast crusie protocol i used because a frend was going into contest prep so i jumped on boarded and loved the changing compounds. you never hit a platau. but it sounds likek you have a good set up.

tren hex is the most stable of all the trens. tren e is the least stable so when you can and if you can afford it go with parabolin. but i use tren e and have never had any problems
    Christopher
  40. Registered User

IMO m1t sides are far harder to tolerate than those from tren. Might not be so for everyone though.
    The acetate ester also clears within a few days, so if you have issues, drop it and at least it'll be gone in a few.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Advise/Opinions on Test/Tren/EQ/Mast
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:52 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 01:51 PM
  3. test E, tren A...when to start the Tren?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:51 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 06:13 PM
  5. 5aa/Test Prop/Tren Ace - Recomp/cutter - ???
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 09:51 AM