The classic cutter: Test P/tren A/Mast

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
This will be my first injectable cycle. I know I'll get flamed for doing tren on my first run but I have extensive experience with pro hormones and I have done all my homework with this cycle. I know all the sides of tren. I generally experience few side effects from any PH, even SD. So I think I should be able to handle it, as long as it does its job :D

Stats:
5"11
200 lbs
12% bf

My diet consists of eggs, tuna, chicken, beef, and protein/weight gainer shakes.

My goal for this cycle is to get down to single digit bf%

I will be running 8 weeks, followed by a 200 test e cruise until my next cycle

Tren a 300-400/wk 1-8 (start at 300, raise if sides are tolerable)
Test prop 100 wk 1-8
Mast p 400 wk 1-8

Any suggestions, input are appreciated! Just don't flame me for tren on first cycle because I know what I'm doing and will drop it if I don't like it.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Think about it this way, you have your whole life to run cycles..., why use the hard compounds in the beginning when you will benefit from test? Think later on what your cycles will look like.
Either way I'm in on this.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I think the fact that he's doing tren for first cycle is stupid but cruisin on test into next cycle when this is ur first cycle is cen dumber. Don't turn ur first cycle into ur only cycle.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You can study how to swim for years, sitting on a chair, practicing strokes and breathing, but if you've never been in the water, you're not ready to swim from Cuba to Florida. I don't know how you can reconcile your logic by saying you've never used AAS but read about it and you are ready for Tren. Being ready for a tren cycle has nothing to do with reading about it, you have to ease into it so you know how each drug affects you in isolation. Plus, using PH is like drinking fruit juice as you get ready for your big bottle of Jack.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This will be my first injectable cycle. I know I'll get flamed for doing tren on my first run but I have extensive experience with pro hormones and I have done all my homework with this cycle. I know all the sides of tren. I generally experience few side effects from any PH, even SD. So I think I should be able to handle it, as long as it does its job :D

Stats:
5"11
200 lbs
12% bf

My diet consists of eggs, tuna, chicken, beef, and protein/weight gainer shakes.

My goal for this cycle is to get down to single digit bf%

I will be running 8 weeks, followed by a 200 test e cruise until my next cycle

Tren a 300-400/wk 1-8 (start at 300, raise if sides are tolerable)
Test prop 100 wk 1-8
Mast p 400 wk 1-8

Any suggestions, input are appreciated! Just don't flame me for tren on first cycle because I know what I'm doing and will drop it if I don't like it.
That's an interesting first cycle, not the smartest as I'm sure you know already. How do you know what compound is causing you issues as you haven't run any of them before?? I take it you never plan to come off?? Ever? Ill follow along but I'm curious to your reasoning as to why such a hard cycle is a must for your first??

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
That's an interesting first cycle, not the smartest as I'm sure you know already. How do you know what compound is causing you issues as you haven't run any of them before?? I take it you never plan to come off?? Ever? Ill follow along but I'm curious to your reasoning as to why such a hard cycle is a must for your first??
I saw all these posts coming. DH, I have massive respect for you. And I completely understand what you all are saying. But the way I am wired...if I'm going to do something, I'm going all out. Tren is the king of AAS. It is also probably the worst as far as sides go. I understand this. I can confidently say I have over 100+ hours of research into this cycle alone. I understand that researching will only give you so much, but I also understand what I must do if my body reacts badly. I'm very in-tune with my body and I always have been. I am using short esters of each compound. If I get unbearable sides, I will first lower tren. If they continue, drop tren completely.

And yes, I plan on blasting and cruising for a while. Not forever. Maybe a year, perhaps a little longer.

I know what tren has to offer. And I want it. I am an incredibly determined individual and I will deal with whatever I need to to reap the rewards of tren.

In case you haven't noticed, not a soul on this planet will talk me out of this cycle. I am excited to share my experience with you all.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Good luck
Tren is my favorite as well

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Being ready for a tren cycle has nothing to do with reading about it, you have to ease into it so you know how each drug affects you in isolation. Plus, using PH is like drinking fruit juice as you get ready for your big bottle of Jack.
Exactly, each HORMONE effects people in various ways. Not just taking things Sold at GNC.
But we can't change your mind if it's in your Arsenal ready to go, good luck brotherin

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Exactly, each HORMONE effects people in various ways. Not just taking things Sold at GNC.
But we can't change your mind if it's in your Arsenal ready to go, good luck brotherin
Well I've taken hormones, and potent ones. M1T, phera, SD, 1-test.

M1T had the most sides for me, but it wasn't bad and I dealt with it fine. M1T is easily more harsh on the body than any compound in this cycle.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

M1T had the most sides for me, but it wasn't bad and I dealt with it fine. M1T is easily more harsh on the body than any compound in this cycle.
Yeah we'll it's obvious that your 100 hours of research were wasted because M1t and SD are steroids not PH.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Yeah we'll it's obvious that your 100 hours of research were wasted because M1t and SD are steroids not PH.
Above I referred to them as hormones. Generally, people refer to these steroids as PH because that's what they were marketed as when they were legal. Their legality would have been even more short-lived if they put STEROID on the bottle. I know that they are steroids.

+10 ******* points to you though for being a nit-picking prick about my terminology. I can assure you I have more-than-adequate knowledge about every steroid and hormone I have put/will in the future put in my body.

Thanks for your worthless contribution to this thread.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nail on head Brutha

Hope he listens

You can study how to swim for years, sitting on a chair, practicing strokes and breathing, but if you've never been in the water, you're not ready to swim from Cuba to Florida. I don't know how you can reconcile your logic by saying you've never used AAS but read about it and you are ready for Tren. Being ready for a tren cycle has nothing to do with reading about it, you have to ease into it so you know how each drug affects you in isolation. Plus, using PH is like drinking fruit juice as you get ready for your big bottle of Jack.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Above I referred to them as hormones. Generally, people refer to these steroids as PH because that's what they were marketed as when they were legal. Their legality would have been even more short-lived if they put STEROID on the bottle. I know that they are steroids.

+10 ******* points to you though for being a nit-picking prick about my terminology. I can assure you I have more-than-adequate knowledge about every steroid and hormone I have put/will in the future put in my body.

Thanks for your worthless contribution to this thread.
I assure you, you don't have adequate knowledge considering u want to throw in tren on your first inj cycle. But who knows maybe u will survive. And when u call a steroid a PH u will get flamed numb nuts. It like saying dbol and a bombs are PH. Just plain stupid!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey op. let us know WHEN you nick a vein and think you are going to die. Maybe you could post when you are up all night in a pool of sweat. Either way good luck.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey op. let us know WHEN you nick a vein and think you are going to die. Maybe you could post when you are up all night in a pool of sweat. Either way good luck.
^^^^ HaHa gotta love the old heart racing blood pumping tren cough. Lets me know my **** is g2g ;)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
^^^^pm sent bro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for the fun, the flames, and all the test ha. Good luck bro keep the updates coming. Just a ?, what is your dosing looking like (ed/eod) and when are you starting?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Hey everyone must expect to come face to face with the evil tren cough. And I'm actually looking forward to night sweats. Lets me know my **** is good and that tren is doing its job.

And I know that this is not a beginner cycle. I know tren should never be used on a first cycle. But I like to push myself to the limit to see what I can achieve. If I'm going to take steroids, I'm going to take the best one there is. It's how I am. You can flame me all day long but it's not going to matter once I start making tren-gains. I WILL do this cycle. And I will experience unpleasant side effects (cough, insomnia, night sweats, tren rage). I know what's coming. And I know I can deal. Like I said before, I'm an extremely motivated person and when I want something I will do anything/deal with anything I must to achieve it.

So really guys, at this point flames aren't necessary. No one is going to talk me out of it and I am completely aware of the hell-ride I may experience on tren. And I'm aware of how stupid this is as a first cycle for an average person. But as I stated above, I'm no average person. NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

I will be injecting EOD. Mainly for ease of measuring ccs. 14 mgs of test and 57 mgs of mast sounds like a real pain in the ass lol with eod dosing it would be as follows:

Prop: 25mg eod
Tren: 75-100 eod
Mast: 100 eod

So a total of 1.75 cc eod. (My mast prop is 200/ml)

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I will start as soon as I get my gear. It should be here tomorrow. If not, Monday for sure.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone must expect to come face to face with the evil tren cough. And I'm actually looking forward to night sweats. Lets me know my **** is good and that tren is doing its job.

And I know that this is not a beginner cycle. I know tren should never be used on a first cycle. But I like to push myself to the limit to see what I can achieve. If I'm going to take steroids, I'm going to take the best one there is. It's how I am. You can flame me all day long but it's not going to matter once I start making tren-gains. I WILL do this cycle. And I will experience unpleasant side effects (cough, insomnia, night sweats, tren rage). I know what's coming. And I know I can deal. Like I said before, I'm an extremely motivated person and when I want something I will do anything/deal with anything I must to achieve it.

So really guys, at this point flames aren't necessary. No one is going to talk me out of it and I am completely aware of the hell-ride I may experience on tren. And I'm aware of how stupid this is as a first cycle for an average person. But as I stated above, I'm no average person. NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

I will be injecting EOD. Mainly for ease of measuring ccs. 14 mgs of test and 57 mgs of mast sounds like a real pain in the ass lol with eod dosing it would be as follows:

Bro your getting flamed because your reasoning is beyond stupid. Why do you think u can't make great gains on test? Test is king bro. Being motivated and knowing a few side effects means **** without actually using first. We aren't flaming you we are trying to help you. U are using 3 compounds and if your cycle goes bad and u have serious side effects that force you to get off cycle and btw this happens all the time. You won't even know which compound is causing the issues so guess what you will be back to square one. It's just not a smart decision I don't care how motivated and ready you think you are. I will give u props for keeping your test at 25 mg eod. Smart thinking. Shows u have at least some sense ;). Anyway good luck bro hope u don't end up like a good friend of mine. And he has cycled 10 times what u have and used tren for 2 months and and near the end of his cycle he was pinning his quad and hit a vein. Injected a good amount because when he pulled out blood shot 3 feet into the air. He passed out and hit his head. Almost died. But u seem well seasoned and smarter then us so good luck ;) and a little advice pull the tren first then pull the test. That way if there is any tren on the pin it gets cleaned with the prop. Cause all it takes is a drop in your blood and trust me most won't pin tren again when it happens.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I saw all these posts coming. DH, I have massive respect for you. And I completely understand what you all are saying. But the way I am wired...if I'm going to do something, I'm going all out. Tren is the king of AAS. It is also probably the worst as far as sides go. I understand this. I can confidently say I have over 100+ hours of research into this cycle alone. I understand that researching will only give you so much, but I also understand what I must do if my body reacts badly. I'm very in-tune with my body and I always have been. I am using short esters of each compound. If I get unbearable sides, I will first lower tren. If they continue, drop tren completely.

And yes, I plan on blasting and cruising for a while. Not forever. Maybe a year, perhaps a little longer.

I know what tren has to offer. And I want it. I am an incredibly determined individual and I will deal with whatever I need to to reap the rewards of tren.

In case you haven't noticed, not a soul on this planet will talk me out of this cycle. I am excited to share my experience with you all.
As you stay in this game for a while, you'll find that you don't respond to certain AAS and doses the way you once did. As a result, you begin to add more to your stack and also up the doses. You might also add things like Tren.

For this reason, its important to not use any more than necessary to make gains. I can handle a gram of test with 4 additional compounds, but that's foolish and leaves me little room for progression in the future.

I first started cycling in the 90's and I still use very moderate doses, but they have had to increase as have the number of compounds used.

For the same reason, you don't have to max out your dose the first week either. Meaning, if you were going to run an 8 week cycle of test, and you wanted to run it at 750 mg/wk, you could start at 500 mg and then at week 4 (as your body adjusts) bump it to 750. Running more than you need or can utilize also contributes to aromatizing and sides. It's not about whether or not you can handle it.

You see, your body is always trying to find balance. It wants to reach homeostasis. Your body doesnt want to pack on slabs of extra muscle. Without going to far into this, other things happen like rising myostatin levels which halt gains, etc.

So the moral of the story is - Leave some room for progression.

And I wouldn't worry about the PH, DS, AAS terminology. I don't know what half of that sh1t is. Back in my day we had AAS and Andro. We didn't have wireless AT&T U-Verse and all these new fangled designer steroids. I can't keep up.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
As you stay in this game for a while, you'll find that you don't respond to certain AAS and doses the way you once did. As a result, you begin to add more to your stack and also up the doses. You might also add things like Tren.

For this reason, its important to not use any more than necessary to make gains. I can handle a gram of test with 4 additional compounds, but that's foolish and leaves me little room for progression in the future.

I first started cycling in the 90's and I still use very moderate doses, but they have had to increase as have the number of compounds used.

For the same reason, you don't have to max out your dose the first week either. Meaning, if you were going to run an 8 week cycle of test, and you wanted to run it at 750 mg/wk, you could start at 500 mg and then at week 4 (as your body adjusts) bump it to 750. Running more than you need or can utilize also contributes to aromatizing and sides. It's not about whether or not you can handle it.

You see, your body is always trying to find balance. It wants to reach homeostasis. Your body doesnt want to pack on slabs of extra muscle. Without going to far into this, other things happen like rising myostatin levels which halt gains, etc.

And I wouldn't worry about the PH, DS, AAS terminology. I don't know what half of that sh1t is. Back in my day we had AAS and Andro. We didn't have wireless AT&T U-Verse and all these new fangled designer steroids. I can't keep up.
Thank you. This is the best input anyone has posted in this thread.

I think you are completely right. Leave room for progression. But I don't plan on doing steroids forever. Maybe a couple years. So I want to make as much progress as I can in that time. I'm sure this will involve having to use more and higher dosed anabolics in the future but as I said, I don't want to be on steroids for more than a couple years.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thank you. This is the best input anyone has posted in this thread.

I think you are completely right. Leave room for progression. But I don't plan on doing steroids forever. Maybe a couple years. So I want to make as much progress as I can in that time. I'm sure this will involve having to use more and higher dosed anabolics in the future but as I said, I don't want to be on steroids for more than a couple years.
Didn't you say you were going to cruise after this cycle? To be honest man once you start you'll get addicted like the test of us, love the way it makes you feel, the pumps, the strength you won't be able to just stop after a couple years.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Bro your getting flamed because your reasoning is beyond stupid. Why do you think u can't make great gains on test? Test is king bro. Being motivated and knowing a few side effects means **** without actually using first. We aren't flaming you we are trying to help you. U are using 3 compounds and if your cycle goes bad and u have serious side effects that force you to get off cycle and btw this happens all the time. You won't even know which compound is causing the issues so guess what you will be back to square one. It's just not a smart decision I don't care how motivated and ready you think you are. I will give u props for keeping your test at 25 mg eod. Smart thinking. Shows u have at least some sense ;). Anyway good luck bro hope u don't end up like a good friend of mine. And he has cycled 10 times what u have and used tren for 2 months and and near the end of his cycle he was pinning his quad and hit a vein. Injected a good amount because when he pulled out blood shot 3 feet into the air. He passed out and hit his head. Almost died. But u seem well seasoned and smarter then us so good luck ;) and a little advice pull the tren first then pull the test. That way if there is any tren on the pin it gets cleaned with the prop. Cause all it takes is a drop in your blood and trust me most won't pin tren again when it happens.
Damn you just scared me. So is it while your pinning tren caugh hits and then what lol? You just cough it out while there's still a rig in you?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Damn you just scared me. So is it while your pinning tren caugh hits and then what lol? You just cough it out while there's still a rig in you?
When I had it I could hold it off for a little but, felt kinda like when you take in a big bong in college and had to start coughing, I could hold it for long enough to pin, then it was over!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
When I had it I could hold it off for a little but, felt kinda like when you take in a big bong in college and had to start coughing, I could hold it for long enough to pin, then it was over!
Hahaha, okay I believe I mastered that back wen.....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In for the posts about Horrific Anxiety, mad aggression, terrible insomnia, constant sweating, and horrific heartburn......but I'm sure all the "Legal" stuff had potential sides even close to tren right?

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
The cough comes on from the tren getting in your blood... Doesn't take hardly any.... Just passing through a vein will do it. Face will feel like its on fire, throat feels like its closing up, and a relentless cough like the person above said as if you hit a bong... One time I thought I was gonna black out, I had to lay on the bathroom floor hah ha ha

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So its the 15th and still no updates. Wonder what happened

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everyone experiences sides differently. I haven't got the tren cough yet after 3.5 week and I don't really have much night sweats. I am also on 800mg mast prop which many find reduced sides, and more tren than test which many also feel reduces sides.

Tren is awesome though, pretty much side free other than sweating my ass off during activity and being warm a lot.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone experiences sides differently. I haven't got the tren cough yet after 3.5 week and I don't really have much night sweats. I am also on 800mg mast prop which many find reduced sides, and more tren than test which many also feel reduces sides.

Tren is awesome though, pretty much side free other than sweating my ass off during activity and being warm a lot.
Keep pinning and u will guaranteed. U will knick a vein and it will happen. You are only 3 weeks in im assuming you are running ace. And if your not getting serious night sweats by week 4/5 I would look to see if your tren is bunk or underdosed.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep pinning and u will guaranteed. U will knick a vein and it will happen. You are only 3 weeks in im assuming you are running ace. And if your not getting serious night sweats by week 4/5 I would look to see if your tren is bunk or underdosed.
I'm hot as f*ck at night but I have my thermostat to 65 and 2 fans on me lol. I'd be sweating if I wasn't set up like this. I feel like I'm in DNP with the tren. And chewing baby aspirin helps prevent the cough. And when you get the cough out your head in the freezer. I learned the last one with my asthma attacks. It always helped me.

And my source is g2g. He's been in the business for a decade. Plus tren is too cheap to fake, mast and primo are the ones that are usually iffy

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

whats up bud, i havent been on much lately but im going to drop my 2cents in on this. you already know its a bad idea so i wont go into that. whats even worse is dosin Tren ACE every other day. Acetate is very different from prop it degrades at a rapid rate. you need to be shooting everyday i dont care if its difficult you can shoot the mast and test eod they are stable enough but tren need to be every day. if your planning on doing blast cruise, which is what i do you need to shorten the cycle to no more than 4 weeks for a blast. i would recommend 3 weeks. this is how i would run your cycle. now keep in mind i have run many cycles of some very high dosed compounds. so you shouldnt run your like mine.

i cruise at 200mg of test cyp year round.

this is the exact blast cruise i did earlier this year, ive been on cruise mode the past 3 months due to a surgery.

weeks 1-4 (remember im always on test)
tren ace 150mg ed
mast p 100mg ed
androl 75-100mg ed

weeks 5-8 (rest)
cruise

weeks 9-15 (6week)
Npp 150mg ed
mast 100mg
Superdrol 30/30/40/40/50 (dont go past 30mg)

weeks 16-22 rest
cruise

week 23-present
Eq 1.2g per week
mast E 400mg per week

one thing i have learned is if your going to be on all the time invest in mast e. i run it year round at 200-400mg.

you need caber .5 twice a week
and take .5-1mg of letrozole ed until you come off the blast. these two things are a must. start with .5 of letro that should hold you if your only doing 100mg of tren aday. if you bump to 150mg you might need 1mg.

your going to lose your appetite about the middle of week 2, so be prepared. this is a complex cycle, i wouldn't recommend it but if you do it do it right. you can message me if you have any questions.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
thats the best description. its like taking a huge rip. then coughing till your blue for 10mins. the only thing worse is when i stick a nerve. i hit one in my thigh the other day and my whole quad contracted. spasm ed like crazy. i still had the needle in so i had to quickly and carefully get it out and re-stick.

bigbrawler

Awards
So, you would be deadest against a 10 or so week blast, even with long esters CSA? I'll lay my cards on the table, after my first cycle I cruised on 400 mg of test cyp, for 12 weeks, (the duration of my first cycle). I'm currently running tren E and test E at 400mg and 150 mg a week. I was thinking of doing it for 10 weeks of tren then 2 more weeks of test then going back on a cruise. Would you recommend otherwise? I know you'll likely ask well why would you run tren E, my source has tren E or Tri tren 150 (ace/enathate/hex) 50/50/50 per mil. To me that seems like a ****ty alternative as I don't like pinning everyday which you would need to with ace. Not to hijack the thread but you sort of brought it up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i have nothing against Tren e. it is somewhat unstable as in its half life isnt really that reliable but i have tren e stock piled mainly to cruise on. like 100mg of test e with 200mg of tren e. and it sounds like your doing a more traditional cycle, nothing wrong with that. the blast crusie protocol i used because a frend was going into contest prep so i jumped on boarded and loved the changing compounds. you never hit a platau. but it sounds likek you have a good set up.

tren hex is the most stable of all the trens. tren e is the least stable so when you can and if you can afford it go with parabolin. but i use tren e and have never had any problems

jason79

Awards

IMO m1t sides are far harder to tolerate than those from tren. Might not be so for everyone though.
The acetate ester also clears within a few days, so if you have issues, drop it and at least it'll be gone in a few.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards

Solid advise..

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Hey guys I had a problem with my source but I have finally received my gear and just did my first injection today!

25 mg test prop
75mg tren ace
100mg mast prop

That was my first injection. Pinned left quad, went well, aspirated and no blood. No cough. Just a little soreness but that's normal and nothing unbearable.

So I'm going to post before and after pics here because before and after tren pics are hard to find on the interweb, surprisingly!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Holy **** guys...I think pinning nearly 2ccs for your first injection ever is not a good plan...my virgin quad is so damn sore. I can barely walk and get out of bed! It was fine until last night. I'm hoping it goes away in a couple days..

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yup. You done EFFED UP buddy. You really shouldve tried TestP first on its own before you started blasting the sh*t out of it. I personally, and many others, am highly allergic to the oil that is most commonly used to suspend testP, EO. Sounds like youre in the same boat. A little soreness should be expected often, but not being able to walk and feeling like you got jumped by a band of midgets is not good. You should really order some C or E and just get on with it, or if you have the balls to pin daily go with TNE...

Sorry man

T boy

T boy

Awards
Loads of people say prop burns/stings a bit and that e and c are smoother. You just have to go through with it unless you have a serious reaction to it but his not likely.

Keep going and the pain should hopefully become more tolerable!

Keep us posted on your gains.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I doubt there is EO in it.....virgin quads hurt...period....and some people react poorly to prop....also depends on the quality of gear

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Im going to have to respectfully disagree. Virgin pins will hurt, but not being able to walk or get out of bed is something else entirely. Most everyone uses EO to suspend Prop. C and E are ubiquitously known for very little pip.

Since little is known about his reaction to the shot other than pain the day after as he has described, I did reach on calling out a EO reaction. For the OP, if, as the days progress, the pain does not recede and further pins complicate the issue, I would highly recommend switching things up. There is no good reason to push through when there are less painful alternatives

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Guys I think it was mostly due to the large amount injected (2ccs) in a virgin muscle. Because the day before, I did a test injection in my right quad to see what the pip would be like. I injected more prop than I did on my last injection and although it was sore for a day, it is fine now. My left quad however, is swelled up and it hurts pretty bad to bend it. I'm assuming that a smaller amount would have been fine but I just injected too much, possibly too quick.

I'm switching to ED injections to keep the injection volume lower.

Pinned my right delt today.

50 mg tren (350/week)
About 20 mg test (140/week)
75 mg mast (525/week)

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
In my first test injection, I pinned .5ccs of test prop which is more prop than I pinned in my left quad (painful one) so I don't think it's the prop, I think it's the volume of oil injected into a virgin muscle