The classic cutter: Test P/tren A/Mast

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I actually feel great! Besides my leg lol. I am going to attribute the sweating to tren. I don't have a fever. And my first injection in my right quad of prop only went fine! Sore for a day and now it's fine. Again, I'm thinking that it's just because I injected way too much oil into a virgin muscle. It's starting to feel better and I'm assuming it will be much better tomorrow but we will see!!
    I don't feel sick or feverish actually I feel really good, better than normal! Besides my leg lol


  2. Leg is better today. Wider range of bending motion, still sore though. Woke up sweaty this morning, so the tren must be kicking in
    •   
       


  3. Just wanted to check what you were looking to achieve/gain on this course.

    What sort of calories you munching and how many weeks you on for? Also what's your PCT looking like?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T boy View Post
    Just wanted to check what you were looking to achieve/gain on this course. What sort of calories you munching and how many weeks you on for? Also what's your PCT looking like?
    I'm looking to get leaner actually. Kind of a lean mass cycle. Hopefully drop to single digit fat%. I'm at about 10.
    I'm at about 2500-3000 calories and 300g of protein.

    I'll be running tren 6 weeks with the prop extending to 8 weeks.

    Pct is torem and aromasin with daa

  5. I like your attitude!

    I was talking to a fella from the gym on Friday night who has gone in with a first inj cycle at 20. (After 2 years on orals) of 800mg tren ace and 700mg test prop.

    I asked his PCT plans and he said '250mg test a week......for life'

    If he had said that on this forum he would have got battered!!!!

    I'm watching him closely to see the results!
    •   
       


  6. I'm an all out kinda guy! So far I'm liking tren a lot!! Only like 3 days in but I'm already noticing more dense muscle!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    I'm an all out kinda guy! So far I'm liking tren a lot!! Only like 3 days in but I'm already noticing more dense muscle!
    I had the same experience... Just a few days in and my muscles were rock hard all the time. It only gets better too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  8. Its a little early for the pharmacological effects of the compounds you are taking to be manifesting but I too like where your head is at
    Independent Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T boy View Post
    I like your attitude!

    I asked his PCT plans and he said '250mg test a week......for life'

    If he had said that on this forum he would have got battered!!!!
    Sadly many members of this board dont know as much as they think they do about ergogenic aids... Close mindedness or ignorance...
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Its a little early for the pharmacological effects of the compounds you are taking to be manifesting but I too like where your head is at
    I appreciate it! What's wrong with going all out and pursuing the American dream?? American icons like Arnold and Stallone didn't make it to the top by "taking it easy". It's an attitude. And sometimes you gotta push yourself to the limits to see how far you can go! It's cool to have some guys appreciate my attitude rather than flame me for it. I understand how someone might take it for ignorance and stupidity but I have put countless hours into researching this cycle and I am 100% ready for this. All of it. The good and the bad. I'm bound and determined and at this point I'm a freight train, no ones gonna stop me! I'm gonna own this ****, make this gear my bitch! And I'm going to push myself further than I ever have. And when it's all said and done, I'm going to be happy with what I achieved. Haters gonna hate, but I ain't letting them hold me back from this transformation of my body. Honestly I live by three words: Go all out!! Don't be a puss. I'm so stoked for what this cycle has in store for me!!!

  11. Don't get me wrong I do worry that some people jump on with little or no knowledge and may give gear a bad name but so little real research has been done into it a lot is based on 'well my mate said...' Which is true for some but not all.

    There are different ways to approach most thing and innovation can give better ways of doing things, or death!!!

  12. My leg is much better today!! I can actually walk without a limp!
    Injected glute today for the first time, went well!
    Haven't gotten the cough yet! (Knocks on wood)

    Feel good today! Energized and pumped up! Sweating a lot lately!

  13. What's your training looking like?

  14. I train five times a week. I don't have a routine really, I go in and target specific muscle groups and never have the same workout twice. I feel that constantly switching up lifts is great for contant growth. My workouts are 45 min tops, I barely rest at all. I lift to the point of exhaustion. I go in, kill it and don't stop. I mean business when I go to the gym, I've had buddies try to lift with me and they all say "dude you're crazy, you never stop!"

    Anyway, day 6 of pinning ED and all of a sudden my libido took a rapid turn for the better. I've had a steel rod in my pants all day. I feel like a goddamn 15 year old with all these random woodies. Pretty nice though, as my libido has been iffy the past week or so.

    No noticeable strength gains yet but will show in time I'm sure.

    Still hurting from ed injections...probably not wise to do with all virgin muscles lol but oh well it will get better. Glutes might be my go to spot because I experience little to no pain there, unlike my quads!!

    My nipples are already sore! But it's all good as I have some prami coming in the mail. Will be here in 2 days!

  15. Rest, is needed, plain and simple bro. You likely could get a lot more out of your workouts with the appropriate amount of recovery time. Boxers are some of the best trained cardiovascular athletes around, and they take a minute break between rounds bro. I'm not saying 1:30 between each set of bench but maybe consistently go with 30-45 seconds. At more sets then you are doing right now and I'm sure you won't be sorry. Also, the whole I hit muscles that I feel are weak, I can see being appropriate for a high level bodybuilder who knows exactly how to get what he wants out of his body. Seen as this is your first cycle I would suggest doing something routine, something that you can easily trace success and failures at. So for future cycles you can know how your body responds to achieve certain goals. For example my first cycle, not that long ago, I did GVT 3 times a weak. Kicked the ever living hell out of me, but I know now that if I want to put on size and strength that will likely be the program I will utilize. Feel free to ignore this advice, and by no means am I an expert and am trying to come down on you, I'd just like to see your first cycle be as positive of an experience as possible.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T boy View Post
    Don't get me wrong I do worry that some people jump on with little or no knowledge and may give gear a bad name but so little real research has been done into it a lot is based on 'well my mate said...' Which is true for some but not all.

    There are different ways to approach most thing and innovation can give better ways of doing things, or death!!!
    I was 19 or 20 whenI did my first cycle. Of what I have no idea, someone I hung out with hooked it up. I had no idea what I was doing, or what PCT was. I didnt do another cycle until I was 28, and that was PHs no less. I agree that there should be some concern with guys just jumping on with little or no knowledge as to what this sh*t is going to do, how to minimize sides, and how to do a proper PCT. Im a perfect example of that.

    There is pretty much zero research done on AAS, PHs, DS's, at the amounts that bodybuilders and other athletes use, so yeah its all pretty much observational science at this point.

    But I do feel that if a 20 year old kid wants to jump on gear and take it seriously, knowing what hes taking and what it will do to his body, and how to come off if and when he chooses to, then more power to him. Many members here will disagree with me on this but telling a youngster not to do something is pointless; theyre going to do it regardless of your comments on the matter. Better he knows all he can about the subject than not, and thats why I feel educating youth about cycles is better than telling them not to do them...
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    I train five times a week. I don't have a routine really, I go in and target specific muscle groups and never have the same workout twice. I feel that constantly switching up lifts is great for contant growth. My workouts are 45 min tops, I barely rest at all. I lift to the point of exhaustion. I go in, kill it and don't stop. I mean business when I go to the gym, I've had buddies try to lift with me and they all say "dude you're crazy, you never stop!" Anyway, day 6 of pinning ED and all of a sudden my libido took a rapid turn for the better. I've had a steel rod in my pants all day. I feel like a goddamn 15 year old with all these random woodies. Pretty nice though, as my libido has been iffy the past week or so.No noticeable strength gains yet but will show in time I'm sure.Still hurting from ed injections...probably not wise to do with all virgin muscles lol but oh well it will get better. Glutes might be my go to spot because I experience little to no pain there, unlike my quads!! My nipples are already sore! But it's all good as I have some prami coming in the mail. Will be here in 2 days!
    Just keep at it. AAS takes more time than PHs and DSs. Test doesnt even really kick in for at least 4-6 weeks, the others are very similar
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    Rest, is needed, plain and simple bro. You likely could get a lot more out of your workouts with the appropriate amount of recovery time. Boxers are some of the best trained cardiovascular athletes around, and they take a minute break between rounds bro. I'm not saying 1:30 between each set of bench but maybe consistently go with 30-45 seconds. At more sets then you are doing right now and I'm sure you won't be sorry. Also, the whole I hit muscles that I feel are weak, I can see being appropriate for a high level bodybuilder who knows exactly how to get what he wants out of his body. Seen as this is your first cycle I would suggest doing something routine, something that you can easily trace success and failures at. So for future cycles you can know how your body responds to achieve certain goals. For example my first cycle, not that long ago, I did GVT 3 times a weak. Kicked the ever living hell out of me, but I know now that if I want to put on size and strength that will likely be the program I will utilize. Feel free to ignore this advice, and by no means am I an expert and am trying to come down on you, I'd just like to see your first cycle be as positive of an experience as possible.
    Bro I just do what works for my body. I've never had a routine and I don't plateau. I weight about 185 and bench 320. I've been lifting for 4 solid years. Not trying to be a dick, but I know what works for my body.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I was 19 or 20 whenI did my first cycle. Of what I have no idea, someone I hung out with hooked it up. I had no idea what I was doing, or what PCT was. I didnt do another cycle until I was 28, and that was PHs no less. I agree that there should be some concern with guys just jumping on with little or no knowledge as to what this sh*t is going to do, how to minimize sides, and how to do a proper PCT. Im a perfect example of that. There is pretty much zero research done on AAS, PHs, DS's, at the amounts that bodybuilders and other athletes use, so yeah its all pretty much observational science at this point. But I do feel that if a 20 year old kid wants to jump on gear and take it seriously, knowing what hes taking and what it will do to his body, and how to come off if and when he chooses to, then more power to him. Many members here will disagree with me on this but telling a youngster not to do something is pointless; theyre going to do it regardless of your comments on the matter. Better he knows all he can about the subject than not, and thats why I feel educating youth about cycles is better than telling them not to do them...
    I agree man! I've done my homework and I probably know more about steroids/PH/DS and PCT than most veteran bodybuilders. And that comes from hours and hours and hours of research, staying up every night until 3 am reading about a different steroid every night. I don't know a lot about the actual molecular structures but I know each steroid and how they work in the body and act on receptors.

  20. Night sweats are kicking in!!! The tren is working! I just got my prami today so hopefully I'll get some good sleep tonight!!!

  21. Frick prami more or less puts me in a coma, count on some good sleep.

  22. Not sure if I said this already but start low on the prami dosing, it's called puking prami for a reason lol. Start low and slowly adjust upwards.

  23. Solid advice luke. Do you find ramping it up over 10 2 weeks is beneficial?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    Solid advice luke. Do you find ramping it up over 10 2 weeks is beneficial?
    Yeah man most definitely, start off low, very low and slowly increase, you'll soon find out your sweet spot.

  25. Is it giving you anxiety at all?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is it giving you anxiety at all?
    Is what giving me anxiety? The prami or tren? Actually I took .125 of prami before work and I was just tired all day. No anxiety. I also took .25 right before bed and I fell right asleep, a rare occurrence for me especially since I started tren! But if you're referring to the tren, nope I haven't had any anxiety. I actually feel great! Besides my sore ass muscles from pinning lol

  27. I ran this cycle. Well, test c instead.
    I am along for the ride big guy. Just started higher test and mast this week but tren only in summer. Good luck. And prami was good for me. A bit of nausea if too much, but I always took it at night. Well, once in the day but that wasn't fun--like nyquil. And one time almost 5mg and I had hallucinations like when I was in high school eating mushrooms. Not as strong as acid but definitely heard AM talk radio and laughing all night.
    Let us know if it gets hard to breathe, heartburn, and/or tight low back

  28. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I ran this cycle. Well, test c instead. I am along for the ride big guy. Just started higher test and mast this week but tren only in summer. Good luck. And prami was good for me. A bit of nausea if too much, but I always took it at night. Well, once in the day but that wasn't fun--like nyquil. And one time almost 5mg and I had hallucinations like when I was in high school eating mushrooms. Not as strong as acid but definitely heard AM talk radio and laughing all night. Let us know if it gets hard to breathe, heartburn, and/or tight low back
    Yeah I'm starting to notice slight shortness of breath but nothing drastic, just slightly noticeable and not really a nuisance as of now. No heartburn but I work at a factory where I do some heavy lifting and lifting **** today I definitely noticed some hardcore back pumps lol time to break out the taurine

  29. What's the crack with the back pumps? Is this from workouts that bring the lower back into play?

    Just seems odd that several people mention lower back and nowhere else???

  30. I could barely put my shoes on! Also would have to walk my hands up my quads to stand up. It was legit
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need Advise/Opinions on Test/Tren/EQ/Mast
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 09:52 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 02:51 PM
  3. test E, tren A...when to start the Tren?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 05:51 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 07:13 PM
  5. 5aa/Test Prop/Tren Ace - Recomp/cutter - ???
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Log in
Log in