Complex and Complicated Hormone Porblem need expert advice

markandy1975

Awards
Hello- I have this complicated situation where I need help, I will try and explain it briefly here and will appreciate if any one can help with suggestions.

I had an Undescended one testicle as a teenager with the 2nd one working fine, I have grown into a big 6-1 tall guy so the physical growth was not an issue but due to testosterone inbalance I have an average size penis and i have lot of facial hair but very little under arm hair so I dont know if hormones to be blamed for it or not. I also have tendency to put on weight very fast, I have been following lot of boards and have seen endocronologist but all they do it either put me on armidex or testim and in both cases I have got gyno that is now permanent.

I feel I have strong estrogen dominance in body, If I take testosterone boosting supps like trib or zma I get gyno due to estrogen rebound and I than take armidex or Aromasin to reduce estrogen I completly loose libido and gyno still stays.

Is there a way that I can increase natural testosterone production by boosting LH / FSH, I have to be careful that I only have one engine working so I can never get the V6 power from my V4 unit but i want to mod my engine to extract as much power or test I can; I want to make sure that the test is than available as free test and that i can reduce estrogen conversion but at the same time not shut down the natural system. I would also like to see if there is something i can take to get more man like features like thick under arm hars.

Problems currently facing-
1- Tendency to put weight very fast like women.

2- Average gnetial growth and hormone imbalance as I can only go 1 round in 8-10 hrs. I think prolactin imbalance here.

3- Severe Gyno every time I try to boost Test or use Armidex or clomid

4- Excessive hunger most of the time.

Supps and meds already tried-

1- Testim / Androgel
2- Armidex / Nolva / Clomid/ Aromasin
3- Epistane , 6OXO, just bought erase,
4- Various herbs- Maca, Horny Goat weed, Trib and others.

Can someone help me with what I should take where I can trick my body to poroduce more test, use more test and convert less to estrogen but at the same time not shut down drop the test production. It will also be great if I can do all this and also help sexual performance but improving my recovery time from hours to minutes.

Any expert advice suggestions are welcome, I have seen multiple doctors but they keep insisting that either i take testim or armidex.

Thank you.
Mark

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very expert advice to your complicated problem: find a doctor that will put you on what you need.... Testosterone..... Stop wasting your money on any more Trib or horny goat weed. Dig up your last hormone panel and let's see what you're working with.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't make sense. One testicle is more than enough to produce the amount of test your body needs. My best friend had one testicle removed for cancer. His test levels are normal. It's not like one testicle can only produce 350mgs of test and that's it. One testicle has the capability of producing way more than your body needs. Whatever your problem is, it's not because you have one testicle.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yes wat DH SAID. one testicle is enough to produce all the test needed. That's why u have two in case something does happen to one. It's like ur eyes jus because u loose one doesn't make u blind.

Some of ur symptoms sound like a DHT imbalance as DHT is the hormone responsive to growing ur shoulders if ur guy n waist of girl also ur hair and penis development.

It also sounds like u might just have low test levels due to genetics or whatever the cause. Post up a blood work and we can give u more of an answer.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Find a better endo. An endo is going to be able to do more than any of us can. Also depending on the severity of your gyno, if it is gyno at all as you mentioned you are overweight, surgery might be your only option. Get your self a qualified endo and get straitened out. Good luck. Also stop tossing things at the wall hoping something will stick your only making the problem worse.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Get a doctor bro. If you think there's something wrong.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This doesn't make sense. One testicle is more than enough to produce the amount of test your body needs. My best friend had one testicle removed for cancer. His test levels are normal. It's not like one testicle can only produce 350mgs of test and that's it. One testicle has the capability of producing way more than your body needs. Whatever your problem is, it's not because you have one testicle.
One testicle is usually enough, however in some cases there may have unbalanced hormones. My father is a prime example. In highs school he had a testicle get ruptured while playing sports. It had to be removed and as he got older there was an unbalance and he is on hrt because of it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hello- I have this complicated situation where I need help, I will try and explain it briefly here and will appreciate if any one can help with suggestions.

I had an Undescended one testicle as a teenager with the 2nd one working fine, I have grown into a big 6-1 tall guy so the physical growth was not an issue but due to testosterone inbalance I have an average size penis and i have lot of facial hair but very little under arm hair so I dont know if hormones to be blamed for it or not. I also have tendency to put on weight very fast, I have been following lot of boards and have seen endocronologist but all they do it either put me on armidex or testim and in both cases I have got gyno that is now permanent.

I feel I have strong estrogen dominance in body, If I take testosterone boosting supps like trib or zma I get gyno due to estrogen rebound and I than take armidex or Aromasin to reduce estrogen I completly loose libido and gyno still stays.

Is there a way that I can increase natural testosterone production by boosting LH / FSH, I have to be careful that I only have one engine working so I can never get the V6 power from my V4 unit but i want to mod my engine to extract as much power or test I can; I want to make sure that the test is than available as free test and that i can reduce estrogen conversion but at the same time not shut down the natural system. I would also like to see if there is something i can take to get more man like features like thick under arm hars.

Problems currently facing-
1- Tendency to put weight very fast like women.

2- Average gnetial growth and hormone imbalance as I can only go 1 round in 8-10 hrs. I think prolactin imbalance here.

3- Severe Gyno every time I try to boost Test or use Armidex or clomid

4- Excessive hunger most of the time.

Supps and meds already tried-

1- Testim / Androgel
2- Armidex / Nolva / Clomid/ Aromasin
3- Epistane , 6OXO, just bought erase,
4- Various herbs- Maca, Horny Goat weed, Trib and others.

Can someone help me with what I should take where I can trick my body to poroduce more test, use more test and convert less to estrogen but at the same time not shut down drop the test production. It will also be great if I can do all this and also help sexual performance but improving my recovery time from hours to minutes.

Any expert advice suggestions are welcome, I have seen multiple doctors but they keep insisting that either i take testim or armidex.

Thank you.
Mark
Why would ZMA give you gyno? In that aspect then a multi vitamin could give you gyno.