Is tren good for a bulk.

bigbrawler

Awards
Alright, I have seen allllllllot of love going around for Tren here lately. My question is as the title suggests, I'm looking for another straight bulk cycle is tren ideal for this? I have heard from some people I greatly respect that it is ideal, not to say it is bad for other purposes, just that it is ideal for a recomp. Which I mean, hey, cutting fat and putting on muscle is dope, but I'm looking for adding muscle and size. At the moment I'm cruising and am at 249-252. My long term goal is to bulk up to 285-290 (accepting I will have some fat I want to shed) Then cut/recomp to 270 and maintain around 9-11 bf. This isn't an overnight aspiration, I understand it could take me years to get to 290, and that might be the easier of the two goals. Anyway.... this is getting slightly convoluted. My cycles look like this advice on what would be best for a bulk would be great. Now I wont add the support sups just the AAS.

Tren cycle

Dbol Week 1-4 50mg
Test E 1-16 350 mg
Tri tren 4-/10-12 150 mg EoD
Andadrol (12-16)

Other non tren cycle
Dbol 1-4
Test E 1-16 (350 twice a week)
Deca 4-12 (400 mg)
Anadrol/tbol 12-16 (both would be used at minimal doses)

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Can't say I ever used tren but I did trenabol just a PH version and gained 15 lbs! So couldn't hurt haha

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Bro our ratio for tren is a little off and that's alot of tren for your first time. Remember that tren does **** with liver values and running drol + tbol ontop of tren is pretty harsh. I would asp suggest tren a to gauge how you like it. Co fused on your cycles. I'd go with deca

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
The tri tren dose is fine. IMO start tri from week 1

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to understand what on earth would make someone talk about a 'tren' ph in their reply to this thread...lol.

Anyways, as long as your liver ancillaries are solid, you'll be fine as far as your liver being concerned. If this is your first time with tren I wouldn't recommend that high of a dosage, but it won't hurt you, if you start getting sides just lower the dose, problem solved. I agree with GLHF tho...I see what your trying to do, but tren begin from week 1, and at least 8 weeks.
Tren is AMAZING for whatever your goal may be definitely including bulking, every pound from it will be 100% quality muscle, less fat gain, and the godly strength will take your bulk to a whole new level... log it if you can bro!

BTW, just saw this.....I hope it was a spelling fluke, but deca should be ran at least 12 weeks, very lowest unless using NPP would be 10 weeks......not 8.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Alright, I have seen allllllllot of love going around for Tren here lately. My question is as the title suggests, I'm looking for another straight bulk cycle is tren ideal for this? I have heard from some people I greatly respect that it is ideal, not to say it is bad for other purposes, just that it is ideal for a recomp. Which I mean, hey, cutting fat and putting on muscle is dope, but I'm looking for adding muscle and size. At the moment I'm cruising and am at 249-252. My long term goal is to bulk up to 285-290 (accepting I will have some fat I want to shed) Then cut/recomp to 270 and maintain around 9-11 bf. This isn't an overnight aspiration, I understand it could take me years to get to 290, and that might be the easier of the two goals. Anyway.... this is getting slightly convoluted. My cycles look like this advice on what would be best for a bulk would be great. Now I wont add the support sups just the AAS.

Tren cycle

Dbol Week 1-4 50mg
Test E 1-16 350 mg
Tri tren 4-/10-12 150 mg EoD
Andadrol (12-16)

Other non tren cycle
Dbol 1-4
Deca 4-12 (400 mg)
Anadrol/tbol 12-16 (both would be used at minimal doses)
Both cycles have potential to put serious mass on. The traditional time tested test dbol deca bulk will put substantial mass on you but tren really is king of all AAS IMO. Personally I'm not a fan of blends, I'd stick to acetate. Blends can be hard to control stable blood levels. If you choose deca run for 12 weeks min, 14 would be better. If you wanted to run tren without having the long ester issues of enanthate ( long ester tren is not a good idea for your first time ) you could run tren hex for 12 weeks.

TheMaharaja

Awards
I put on some good muscle mass bulking on tren. Ate clean and didnt gain any fat (fat loss if anything).

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
whats the mix on the tren?
test looks low on first option. if you wanna bulk test / deca / dbol is tried and true

bigbrawler

Awards
The tren mix is 50 of ace 50 of Enanthate and 50 Hex. I figured I would pin it similarily to Ace as to get sort of the best of both worlds in achieving ace blood stability levels and hex duration in the blood stream. As far as the test in the first option I thought keeping it low would be a good idea since Tren is such a power house. The test is there more or less just to keep the libido alive. The tren at 150 ever other day puts it at 600 mg a week so I figured that would be a lot for a first run of tren.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
tren hex is a very expensive compound and is on few days shorter than Enth, I don't know how trusted your source is but I would place a safe bet that its mixed 50 ace 100 enth

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I would run

Dbol Week 1-4 50mg
Test E 1-16 350 mg
Andadrol (12-16)

And of course prami or caber along with an AI

cptstabbin

Awards
Tren can help you add calories and inhibit fat gain. If you really want to putt on mass, I would keep it at a reasonable dose so you don't put a stop to any mass you would be putting on.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Tren can help you add calories and inhibit fat gain. If you really want to putt on mass, I would keep it at a reasonable dose so you don't put a stop to any mass you would be putting on.
Tren inhibits fat gain ? Please stop using big words.

Nothing inhibits fat gain. Absolutely nothing. Sure u may not gain fat and u can loose fat but you can't inhibit lipogenesis.

/rant

cptstabbin

Awards
Inhibit is a big word for you? lol Anyway with tren, it largely depends on diet. Tren burns through carbs but fats have to be kept at a minimum. Tren lets you process calories much more efficiently. OP should save the tren for a cut or recomp and just stick with traditional bulking compounds such deca, dbol or even EQ.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
The tren mix is 50 of ace 50 of Enanthate and 50 Hex. I figured I would pin it similarily to Ace as to get sort of the best of both worlds in achieving ace blood stability levels and hex duration in the blood stream. As far as the test in the first option I thought keeping it low would be a good idea since Tren is such a power house. The test is there more or less just to keep the libido alive. The tren at 150 ever other day puts it at 600 mg a week so I figured that would be a lot for a first run of tren.
Here's the problem with blends if I can articulate it concisely. As with Sustanon, a huge waste of money and AAS in my opinion, blends don't work as advertised and here's why. If it were the case that the molecules lined up so that your shortest ester was closest to the outer edge of the depot oil, then it would make some sense that as the depot is broken down, the shortest esters get into the blood stream and cleaved off. But it doesn't work that way. You'll find that some prop/hex esters are in the center of the depot so their release from the depot may be 7 days or more from the injection, depending on how mush you inject. So what you get in real life from these blends (and I stress sustanon) is a little of each ester released each day then cleaved off accordingly. So don't think that if you have prop in your blend that you are consuming all the prop before the longer esters. It's not as if you get a nice steady release. You get the most inconsistent and careless release of molecules wrapped in various esters. The only way to achieve the results you want is to use the esters as stand alone injections so each one has its own depot to work with as it should.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
tren hex is a very expensive compound and is on few days shorter than Enth, I don't know how trusted your source is but I would place a safe bet that its mixed 50 ace 100 enth
Man, not sure I agree with you on this one. As in every case, esters are separated by mere days, but the less ester, the better. I used Tren Hex EOD for just over 6 months, injecting Tren Enanthate once a week just to help stabilization. Hex smokes Enanthate as far as a better ester. Injected EOD, Hex is great.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I put on some good muscle mass bulking on tren. Ate clean and didnt gain any fat (fat loss if anything).
I didn't seem to put on much mass when I was on my 6 month blast with Tren, but it made me stronger than I ever was. Everyone said I looked bigger, but I didn't really see it. I have no idea where the strength would end if not abated by my tendons. I do my bench at a 45 degree angle (something I learned from Dorian Yates in one of his articles) and was at a plateau. 5 months into Tren and I was blasting past 400 on the bench but couldn't take it further because of my tendon in my right elbow. I know that's not much for you young guys, but I was happy with where Tren was taking me.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
I didn't seem to put on much mass when I was on my 6 month blast with Tren, but it made me stronger than I ever was. Everyone said I looked bigger, but I didn't really see it. I have no idea where the strength would end if not abated by my tendons. I do my bench at a 45 degree angle (something I learned from Dorian Yates in one of his articles) and was at a plateau. 5 months into Tren and I was blasting past 400 on the bench but couldn't take it further because of my tendon in my right elbow. I know that's not much for you young guys, but I was happy with where Tren was taking me.
What was your test dosage throughout that six month blast?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Here's the problem with blends if I can articulate it concisely. As with Sustanon, a huge waste of money and AAS in my opinion, blends don't work as advertised and here's why. If it were the case that the molecules lined up so that your shortest ester was closest to the outer edge of the depot oil, then it would make some sense that as the depot is broken down, the shortest esters get into the blood stream and cleaved off. But it doesn't work that way. You'll find that some prop/hex esters are in the center of the depot so their release from the depot may be 7 days or more from the injection, depending on how mush you inject. So what you get in real life from these blends (and I stress sustanon) is a little of each ester released each day then cleaved off accordingly. So don't think that if you have prop in your blend that you are consuming all the prop before the longer esters. It's not as if you get a nice steady release. You get the most inconsistent and careless release of molecules wrapped in various esters. The only way to achieve the results you want is to use the esters as stand alone injections so each one has its own depot to work with as it should.
This^^^ I personally don't like blends. (My coach has a different opinion and I am going to do what he says.... this time and see what happens.)

I know DH yes I am using sust please feel free to ridicule me for I have sinned haha