Too many compounds?

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Okay guys i've become addicted to that feeling of being superman in the gym and i wanna run a 16 week super cycle. Last cycle i ran sustanon 350, anavar, tbol, tren A, and a little bit of halo just bcuz i had it lying around. I've been off for 2 months now and have maintained most gains. Right now im 6"1 at 210lbs and very lean and vascular. I've kept my calorie intake at 5,000-6,000 calories a day drink 2 gallons of water a day. Eat about 350-400 grams of protein a day. I have no idea what my carb intake is at, pretty low carb diet. The cycle i want to run in november im hoping will give me competition size and i just want some opinions. Im very much aware there are a lot of compounds involved, but my only concern is destroying my natural test production if i do this cycle for 16 weeks. Heres the cycle plan:
Wk1-16 test P 200mg eod
Wk1-16 EQ 600mg wk
Wk1-6dbol 50mg ed
Wk1-4 anadrol 50-100mg ed
Wk1-8 NPP 100mg eod
Wk9-16 tren A 100mg eod
Wk 9-16 masteron 100mg eod
Wk9-16 winny 50mg ed
Wk2-16 hcg 500iu's per week
Week 2-17 aromasin 25mg eod
PCT:
Week 17-20 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Week 17-20 clomid 100/100/50/50
I will be running liver and kidney support thru the whole cycle as well.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Also might throw in 4-6iu's a day of HGH and run that year round.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't run dbol and anadrol at the same time.
You could run one 4 weeks, then give your liver a 4 week break, then run the other.
Or you could add some anavar near the end of your cycle.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
If you google dbol vs anadrol theres an interesting article i read that talks about how using both compounds together has a synergistic effect and makes for some serious size and strength gains

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you google dbol vs anadrol theres an interesting article i read that talks about how using both compounds together has a synergistic effect and makes for some serious size and strength gains
Google how taking both at the same time can destroy your liver and arteries.
Also you could set yourself up for a serious injury. A-bombs can contribute some serious strength very fast. Your tendons will have a hard time keeping up with the new loads.
Adding another strong compound like dbol could push your tendons past their limit.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I don't have a problem with dropping anadrol, i only added it bcuz i thought it could give me some serious size fast. But with all the other stuff im running i dont think size or strength will be an issue. Do you think 16 weeks cycle will damage my natural test production forever or will it all go back to normal with time? With my prior cycles i kept them at 12 weeks and everything has been fine so far.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If you insist on running both together run a lower dose of each. I've even seen some liquid a that come out with both in there ie 25mg dbol 50mg drol/ml if you run them at your suggested doses you are asking for trouble. I would also run your test past the tren, if you still have tren metabolites I'm your system it could affect your recovery.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also run your test past the tren, if you still have tren metabolites I'm your system it could affect your recovery.
What's the scoop on that?
With ace and prop both being short esters I always stop them both at the same time, so they will both clear the system around the same day.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
What's the scoop on that?
With ace and prop both being short esters I always stop them both at the same time, so they will both clear the system around the same day.
I read something a whole back on here about how even though the ester has cleared your system there can still be active metabolites in your system which can hinder recovery. Probably broscience lol, and I should know better than to spread it without a study to back it.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Ive seen the oil based mixture of dbol and anadrol, i just prefer orals if possible since im already taking a good amount of stuff. Any thoughts on possibly substituting the anadrol with tbol?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ive seen the oil based mixture of dbol and anadrol, i just prefer orals if possible since im already taking a good amount of stuff. Any thoughts on possibly substituting the anadrol with tbol?
I would dub out the dbol. I love abombs. Best oral out there IMO

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I would dub out the dbol. I love abombs. Best oral out there IMO
I might just drop the dose to 25mg ed of dbol and 50mg ed of Abombs cuz i really like dbol. Dbol give me pretty intense workouts and i feel like superman all day

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wana see stats and pics. You better look like superman to be running this monster of a cycle.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Okay guys i've become addicted to that feeling of being superman in the gym and i wanna run a 16 week super cycle. Last cycle i ran sustanon 350, anavar, tbol, tren A, and a little bit of halo just bcuz i had it lying around. I've been off for 2 months now and have maintained most gains. Right now im 6"1 at 210lbs and very lean and vascular. I've kept my calorie intake at 5,000-6,000 calories a day drink 2 gallons of water a day. Eat about 350-400 grams of protein a day. I have no idea what my carb intake is at, pretty low carb diet. The cycle i want to run in november im hoping will give me competition size and i just want some opinions. Im very much aware there are a lot of compounds involved, but my only concern is destroying my natural test production if i do this cycle for 16 weeks. Heres the cycle plan:
Wk1-16 test P 200mg eod
Wk1-16 EQ 600mg wk
Wk1-6dbol 50mg ed
Wk1-8 NPP 100mg eod
Wk9-16 tren A 100mg eod
Wk9-16 winny 50mg ed
PCT:
Damn Bro! Where do you go from there? What's your following cycle gonna look like?

I don't know your history. BUT, if your still getting good gains with moderate doses and limited compounds, then progress slowly.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I read something a whole back on here about how even though the ester has cleared your system there can still be active metabolites in your system which can hinder recovery. Probably broscience lol, and I should know better than to spread it without a study to back it.
From experience it's been true for me.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
U seem very unknowledgable and misinformed about many things and by throwing in x compounds at x dosage will not trick me into thinking u know wat ur doing.

1. Eq for 16 weeks w test prop 16 weeks than pct week 17 - lol. If u can't see wats wrong here than find a new hobby.

2. Dbol w adrol ??!!!

3. I stopped reading after seeing those two major flows but I decided to read on a little after I saw flex magnum comment. Wow, op not only ur immune to good advise but u almost bring it down too ?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
This cycle is just foolish....the mixture of cutting/bulking compounds alone. You said you want to get to competition size....so then do that! Don't do both in one. Then as stated about PCT times. And the last half....really bro, test/eq/tren/mast/winny? You need to calm down, take a step back and double check this cycle. If you do intend to do half bulk half cut/recomp, then cut the mast or winny, IMO cut both. This cycle is just wrong in so many ways...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U seem very unknowledgable and misinformed about many things and by throwing in x compounds at x dosage will not trick me into thinking u know wat ur doing.

1. Eq for 16 weeks w test prop 16 weeks than pct week 17 - lol. If u can't see wats wrong here than find a new hobby.

2. Dbol w adrol ??!!!

3. I stopped reading after seeing those two major flows but I decided to read on a little after I saw flex magnum comment. Wow, op not only ur immune to good advise but u almost bring it down too ?
He doesn't like his liver very much =D. He went back to BB.com.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Wk1-16 test P 200mg eod
Wk1-16 EQ 600mg wk
Wk1-6dbol 50mg ed
Wk1-8 NPP 100mg eod
Wk9-16 tren A 100mg eod
Wk9-16 winny 50mg ed
PCT:
are you joking? looks like a joke especially if your talking about running HGH all year
if you really wanna go ape **** here ya go

1-8 test p 1000mg a week
1-8 nnp 500 mg a week
1-8 dbol 50 mg daily

9-12 test p 500mg a week
9-12 tren a 600 a week
no need to waste money on other weaker hormones and complicate it.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
are you joking? looks like a joke especially if your talking about running HGH all year

1-8 test p 1000mg a week
1-8 nnp 500 mg a week
1-8 dbol 50 mg daily

9-12 test p 500mg a week
9-12 tren a 600 a week
I like this idea^^ simple but hardcore. All except the dbol for 8 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like this idea^^ simple but hardcore. All except the dbol for 8 weeks.
^ I second that. ^ I'm betting OP would get IDENTICAL results with half the sides. Fantastic advanced cycle plan.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards

1-8 test p 1000mg a week
1-8 nnp 500 mg a week
1-8 dbol 50 mg daily

9-12 test p 500mg a week
9-12 tren a 600 a week
I like that idea alot more and it saves me a lot of money and will give me the results i want. Thanks bro i really do appreciate everyones input. I was looking to go all out and take everything i can get my hands on and that was foolish of me. It looks like that's going to be the november cycle. Thanks everyone.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
dbol gives me some gyno issues, I pulse it on workout days, less sides. I run it 8 weeks with no problem.