Wet and dry ph's?

bigriver

Awards
Is there an easy way to know if a ph is a "wet" or "dry" product? Would love to see a list made with the name of the ph and the word "wet" or "dry" beside it. On tren and epi at this time, great results so far but I know they are both dry products (correct?). Am wanting to run superbolin and something else next. Is superbolin wet or dry? What could I take to compliment it? Wanting to bulk this time. Thanks for any replies.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Superbolin is Superdrol and is banned, that being said it will be dry but incredibly strong it is probably the strongest steroid ever produced. Your biggest concern is rebound gyno and liver damage. Unless you are very experienced and have a very very strong pct and liver protection I would advice against this being your next cycle keep it until you have a few more cycles under your belt.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
What was said in the previous post !!

Also there's a sticky that classifies the ph by dry and wet....

And ur gonna use the sdrol and most of wat u gain u gonna loose when u stop it.

bigriver

Awards
Thank you guys for your advice I appreciate it. The sticky's that I read didn't really help. Seems like my question is something that a lot of ppl ask. It would probably be an overwhelming task to list all the ph's out there and classify them wet or dry. Would the chemical make up on the bottle indicate it as wet or dry?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
What was said in the previous post !!

Also there's a sticky that classifies the ph by dry and wet....

And ur gonna use the sdrol and most of wat u gain u gonna loose when u stop it.
U loose all your gains from SD? Did I read that right?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Why would u loose all your gains from an SD run?
A lot of gains will come from increased glycogen retention so you will loose that coming off and the suppression is known to be rather harsh on SD so PCT can be rough for a lot of guys. That being said most veterans of cycling should be capable of holding a lot of those gains via a strong pct, Blast and cruise or TRT..

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
are you running an AI? that usually helps with water retention

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
A lot of gains will come from increased glycogen retention so you will loose that coming off and the suppression is known to be rather harsh on SD so PCT can be rough for a lot of guys. That being said most veterans of cycling should be capable of holding a lot of those gains via a strong pct, Blast and cruise or TRT..
Was more of a rhetorical question. Yes you may loose a few pounds from a decrease of glycogen due to mostly water. But stating all your gains will be lost is plain stupid.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Was more of a rhetorical question. Yes you may loose a few pounds from a decrease of glycogen due to mostly water. But stating all your gains will be lost is plain stupid.
Oh agree, sometimes I'm to quick to respond via my phone.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Obviously ur not

Gonna loose all ur gains ....

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Running SD is like running Abombs. Most of the size is due to water gains. You get really strong too. After coming off, you will lose most of it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is a completely ignorant post. There is no water retention with SD. And you will not lose all of your gains due to loss of glycogen retention. My last SD run was 30mg for 30 days with a test E base and I gained 18 dry lean pounds.....kept 12 of it.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Running SD is like running Abombs. Most of the size is due to water gains. You get really strong too. After coming off, you will lose most of it.
dafuq?

wet/dry is just dictated by whether it aromatizes or not. aromatize = water weight = wet

superdrol doesnt aromatize

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
If u think u can take sdrol gain 20lbs (easily done in 3 weeks on sdrol) and that u will keep it or even keep most of it than u r a genetic freak and should b on Olympia stage. YOU DO NOT
HOLD ONTO THOSE GAINS unless u continue on with test to stabilize the weight gained and even than u loose good amount of what sdrol did.

Oh yes sure ur body will gain 20lbs in 20 says and keep al of it. GET REAL WITH YOURSELFS. coming out and bashing me saying ignorant post and wat not "dafuq" go back to bb.com and stop spreading stupidly.

If sdrol gains were keepable than why the fuk wouldn't everybody jus do two cycles of it and gain 40lbs and just stop juicing????

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well i was kind of talking to the dude saying SD was wet, not you. hence the quote

dont get your panties in a knot, you might get rug burn

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did You claim water retention with SD? No. It's a dht derivative if anything it's slightly anti estrogenic. The other guys claim was ridiculous. I kept 2/3 of my gains....not uncommon for someone who knows how to eat and train....I also noted that I was running test also.....like you should run with every cycle. Your post was ignorant....and to even compare anadrol and sd like the other guy did in any way other than strength gains is ridiculous. Calm down.....Your defensiveness is ridiculous. Btw BB.COM still exists? Wouldn't know...never been there.