Tren is King of AAS

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Tren cough happens immediately following an injection if you nick a vein or blood vessel and some of it gets into your blood stream. Are you using different injection sites this run with tren? Maybe try pinning in a slightly different area of the muscle or trying a new injection spot. If you're using quads there are a lot of vessels in there so it's probably more likely to happen in that location. Fortunately I haven't experienced tren cough yet and I inject 300mg tren e twice a week and always inject into my ventroglute.
    Thats gotta be it i always shoot in my quads alternate each day betweeen right and left and when my gf is in town ill have her shoot my glutes for me if the following day isnt leg day lol.. But the tren cough has to be from me shaking or just being sloppy or something like that and hitting something i shouldnt, bcuz i never used to have that issue before

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzone View Post
    Thats gotta be it i always shoot in my quads alternate each day betweeen right and left and when my gf is in town ill have her shoot my glutes for me if the following day isnt leg day lol.. But the tren cough has to be from me shaking or just being sloppy or something like that and hitting something i shouldnt, bcuz i never used to have that issue before
    I take a deep breath in before injecting tren. Then anticipate a cough and exhale slowly to prevent it. Must have been all the practice with bong hits.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I take a deep breath in before injecting tren. Then anticipate a cough and exhale slowly to prevent it. Must have been all the practice with bong hits.
    I knew i shouldve smoked more in high school ? hahahha

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I love tren. I think everyone should try it. If you can handle it, it should be your number one compound. If I could blast the hell out of tren year round I would.
    Agreed, I actually handle it better than most AAS as far as sides as long as I use low test, a low dose AI and caber with it.

5. I like to run tren-e at 400mgs EW with test-e at 500mgs EW
    •   

6. Tren is definitely the golden nectar of the gods. Nothing else can touch it. The only bad part is coming off of it. I try to implement Tren into every one of my cycles at some point
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. This question is for the doctor of AAS lol
    By davidq in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 11:10 PM
  2. Is there a way to avoid high doses of AAS?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:36 AM
  3. ORal Activation of AAS
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 07:20 PM
  4. after effects of aas and PH
    By ironviking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 06:55 PM
  5. Quality Vet Tren is Out