Tren is King of AAS
- 01-08-2014, 10:16 AM
- 01-09-2014, 06:13 AM
I have run Tren several times. Oddly, the older I got, the less capable I became at handling the sides.
I ran Tren early once I entered the game and barely recall any sides.
The more I ran it and the older I got - the more noticeable / prevalent and annoying the sides got notwithstanding keeping the doses low.
Weird drug.A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction" Proverbs 1:7
01-09-2014, 09:49 AM
More than 600/week wears me out about week 5, so I just mainly cruise on 100 tren e, 100 test e.....works awesome!!
I give a f**K!!
01-09-2014, 07:16 PM
I was running 150mg tren Ace ed for the past 2 weeks and tren cough has been kicking my ass anyone know how to get this to stop happening? Just curious not a big deal bcuz my cycles almost over just for future reference. This is my 2nd time using tren and i never got the dreaded tren cough my first run with it which makes me wonder if my tren the first time was underdosed or bunk.. Just curious if anyone has any insight.. But yes TREN IS KING OF AAS!!!!
01-10-2014, 12:09 PM
01-10-2014, 04:20 PM
01-13-2014, 08:03 AM
01-13-2014, 09:58 AM
01-25-2014, 01:05 PM
01-25-2014, 01:10 PM
01-25-2014, 01:31 PM
Tren is definitely the golden nectar of the gods. Nothing else can touch it. The only bad part is coming off of it. I try to implement Tren into every one of my cycles at some point
Similar Forum Threads
- By davidq in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 25Last Post: 04-11-2012, 10:10 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2007, 10:36 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:20 PM
- By ironviking in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 02-03-2003, 05:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2003, 11:29 PM