Icyplex

Shell

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and looking for some info.

Has anyone used Icyplex? What was your reaction / side effects / results? How long before you started seeing results?

Thanks so much for any assistance

macdady

macdady

Awards
Looks like a different version of Helios lol... very odd thing, I haven't seen enough logs/real reviews to trust the ****

Shell

Awards
Looks like a different version of Helios lol... very odd thing, I haven't seen enough logs/real reviews to trust the ****
I'm not sure about the Helios version. Just known as Icyplex in these parts. Seems like the same thing.

Read a few reviews, so decided to give it a try, only been 5 days, no real side effects, slight shakes the first few days and a little woozy now and then, but otherwise not more crazy than usual. In my opinion anyway ;)

macdady

macdady

Awards
You seen any "spot fat reduction" as these products claim? Lol

Shell

Awards
You seen any "spot fat reduction" as these products claim? Lol
I don't understand the whole "spot reduction" thing. This stuff supresses the appetite, so my whole body isn't hungry, not just my abdomen. LOL

I'm going to go one cycle of 2 weeks and see what happens. Not sure if it should be a full two weeks (14 days) or just 10 days.

To be more than honest, the weight I have lost and the strength I have gained I did it the old fashioned way...... change my eating habits and hit the gym!

macdady

macdady

Awards
I've always been skeptical about that stuff. Plus I also heard of some people getting all dimply and "disfigured" near the injection sites by they way it zapped fat lol. Its hard to know what to believe about things on the internet
I mean ****, I could be a 12 year old girl hahaha... and so could you for that matter lmao

Shell

Awards
You see, now I haven't heard anything like that.... sounds awful... I will be sure to keep an eye out for it. A lot of people said I would bruise and possibly get hard lumps where injected but haven't had anything.

Please don't be 12 years old.... so wrong on many levels

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hahaha I ain't. You got no worries there

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've always been skeptical about that stuff. Plus I also heard of some people getting all dimply and "disfigured" near the injection sites by they way it zapped fat lol. Its hard to know what to believe about things on the internet
I mean ****, I could be a 12 year old girl hahaha... and so could you for that matter lmao
That is internet hype. Ignore it.

What is the ingredient ratio in Icyplex that makes it different than helios? (I haven't seen the product).

macdady

macdady

Awards
BLEND
THE COMPOUND COMES IN A 50ML VIAL CONTAINING A BLEND OF CLENBUTEROL HCL: 40MCG/ML AND YOHIMBINE HCL: 5.4MG/ML.

That's icyplex

macdady

macdady

Awards
Pharmaceutical name: Clenbuterol HCL 40mcg/ml and Yohimbine 6mg/ml

And helios

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol I totally almost posted my source on that last copy and paste there

macdady

macdady

Awards
Looks the same as the Helios I had experience with. Bet the icyplex is just a way to brand it.
Experience as in use or study? Lol

That icyplex comes in one big ass jug haha

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Experience as in use or study? Lol

That icyplex comes in one big ass jug haha
Use. It works, but isn't as wow-ing as some make it seem. Great for someone looking to pinch of the remaining stubburn fat, but I wouldn't bother outside of that.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Use. It works, but isn't as wow-ing as some make it seem. Great for someone looking to pinch of the remaining stubburn fat, but I wouldn't bother outside of that.
Oh cool
Good to know if I ever decide to use it lol
I always am a little skeptical about products when I can barely find anything on

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh cool
Good to know if I ever decide to use it lol
I always am a little skeptical about products when I can barely find anything on
The biggest concern with it should really be in terms of the quality of the source, as it is something you should inject. But honestly, oral clenbuterol made me feel more uncomfortable in terms of effect compared to Helios. Helios seems nice in terms of allowing you to use a smaller dosage as well.

Besides administration, most the research on Clen and Yohimbine would apply.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Its cool to finally hear from someone who has used it lol. Every time I found a log it was about half finished and then they just vanished lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alex1400 Cycle Logs 5