Lean bulk cycle with tren e/ test e

Fatpat1125

Awards
This cycle will be my lean bulk cycle. An advise is welcomed. I won't be doing this till I get back so ill start this cycle in about 6 weeks and ill log on for this cycle.

Week 1-10 test e 250mg
week 1-10 tren e 400mg
week 11-13 test prop 150mg (50mg EOD)
week 11-13 tren ace 300mg (100mg EOD)
week 3-13 HCG 500iu a week
Caber 2x a week at 0.5
aromasin 25mg ED

So I never ran tren ace before I ran tren e and it was great but this time I want to lean out really good towards the end of my cycle that's why I choose to run ace towards the end. I can't get my hand on any winny or anavar. And if I do there just taxing me 200 more than the original price. My training will be a 5x5 with a dropset at the end of workout or an explosive workout at the end. I'm not trying to get the body of a body builder I'm doing this because I train in MMA kickboxing and boxing and muy Thai. Just want to kick some ass lol. And as far as my diet. I haven't figure it out yet. I know I got to eat a lot more. I'm not 100% sure on this cycle yet but tren will be involve. So I'm excited. Haven't touch tren in a year.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate your idea on cruising on short esters the last two weeks while the long esters dwindle away.
I've had a theory about that for a long time now, glad I'm not the only one.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Before when I ran an test e and tren e cycle I did it it for 8 weeks and 4 weeks on prop and winny. Was a very good cycle. Too me short ester lean you out quick.

I appreciate your idea on cruising on short esters the last two weeks while the long esters dwindle away.
I've had a theory about that for a long time now, glad I'm not the only one.