What is a standard cycle for a pro bb.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    bigbrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0

    What is a standard cycle for a pro bb.


    I watched a vid of this guys stack it seems pretty damn insane. He's 21, I think he took around 12 compounds including synth. Then there was the IGH and HGH. Just curious what a pro cycle looks like, compared to this monster.
    Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube

  2. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    I believe cutler uses a unicycle
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Registered User
    bigbrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Lol thank you, that was very helpful.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler
    I watched a vid of this guys stack it seems pretty damn insane. He's 21, I think he took around 12 compounds including synth. Then there was the IGH and HGH. Just curious what a pro cycle looks like, compared to this monster.
    Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube
    Damn he's on a lot of gear! Nothing compared to what the pros are on I'd imagine!!
  5. Registered User
    bigbrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    The idea of him just shooting up in a parking lot seemed sketchy as **** to me. It's like bro, try to keep it a little subtle at least. That and I don't know I'm mad paranoid about cleanliness and injecting, maybe the whole nursing and working with aids victims has made me a little sensitive.
  6. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    The idea of him just shooting up in a parking lot seemed sketchy as **** to me. It's like bro, try to keep it a little subtle at least. That and I don't know I'm mad paranoid about cleanliness and injecting, maybe the whole nursing and working with aids victims has made me a little sensitive.
    It's not that bad peptide shots like he took post workout are just slin pins like an insulin pin. Even so still sketchy as **** lol.
  7. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Saw this. This guy was on a lot.of ****. In just a year he went from flab to RIPPED. hormones i tell ya... No one is natural anymoarrrr
  8. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    I watched a vid of this guys stack it seems pretty damn insane. He's 21, I think he took around 12 compounds including synth. Then there was the IGH and HGH. Just curious what a pro cycle looks like, compared to this monster.
    Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube
    This kid is an idiot. I think he's on cocaine and meth more than AAS. He is the poster boy for synthol. What an a$$...
  9. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Hahahaha wow..I cant believe I just wasted 29 minutes of my life on that.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. Registered User
    bigbrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    I gotta say, things seemed a little suspect to me, by that I mean the dude was gaaaaaaaasping. You're on performance enhancing drugs, but you can't seem to speak a long sentence without sounding like your hyperventilating. Somthin aint right. But that's just me.
  11. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    I gotta say, things seemed a little suspect to me, by that I mean the dude was gaaaaaaaasping. You're on performance enhancing drugs, but you can't seem to speak a long sentence without sounding like your hyperventilating. Somthin aint right. But that's just me.
    He's on crack. I don't believe he took any of what he said he took except for synthol. This is a clip of Synthol Boy, probably the most famous synthol abuser. Notice the "quality" of his muscles and compare it to the kid on this thread. Same artificial look.
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people...az-synthol-man
  12. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    This is what Ronnie Coleman supposedly took.
    http://www.strengthfighter.com/2013/...an-dosage.html
  13. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    This is what Ronnie Coleman supposedly took.
    http://www.strengthfighter.com/2013/...an-dosage.html
    Hmmm doesn't seem like a hell of a lot until you read that he was on that all year round. I mean don't get me wrong 1500mg of test is a ton, but deca at 400 is normal. Lets face it he was a freak before he even touched the stuff. Some guys are just born monsters and some guys can use all the gear they want and never achieve 1/4 of the muscle and separation that Ronnie had. Fact is Ronnie killed it every day. Most guys now days don't even mess with heavy compound movements and most don't go to failure.
  14. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Hmmm doesn't seem like a hell of a lot until you read that he was on that all year round. I mean don't get me wrong 1500mg of test is a ton, but deca at 400 is normal. Lets face it he was a freak before he even touched the stuff. Some guys are just born monsters and some guys can use all the gear they want and never achieve 1/4 of the muscle and separation that Ronnie had. Fact is Ronnie killed it every day. Most guys now days don't even mess with heavy compound movements and most don't go to failure.
    Agreed. Plus a lot of them lift for 3-5 hours a day and sometimes multiple sessions. And they eat way more than any of us do. Heavy compounds are the best thing for growth in my opinion. I don't get why people bang out so many isos and never go till failure. Two great tools. Isos have their place but you should always be using as many compounds as possible. Ronnie squatted what, 800lbs?! As a bber... That's unheard of now a days. People just like teh pumpz
  15. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    453
    Answers
    0


    I don't get is why this kid even made this video? He destroyed his career before it even started!! Not saying he was going big but he probably could gave gained some sponsor's and instead he ruined it. Dumbass
  16. Registered User
    macdady's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,217
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Agreed. Plus a lot of them lift for 3-5 hours a day and sometimes multiple sessions. And they eat way more than any of us do. Heavy compounds are the best thing for growth in my opinion. I don't get why people bang out so many isos and never go till failure. Two great tools. Isos have their place but you should always be using as many compounds as possible. Ronnie squatted what, 800lbs?! As a bber... That's unheard of now a days. People just like teh pumpz
    I like teh pumps lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  17. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    A guy with average genetics taking a ton of gear and influencing a bunch of other guys with average genetics to start cycling at 17 and not put the focus on dieting and training that they should.
  18. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Is Ronnie Coleman really a genetic freak? I've seen pics of him as a teenager he was quite small I believe. Anyone seen Flex Wheeler off of steroids and on 500 grams of test? He looks very average. Jay Cutler was a twig in his teens
  19. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    I gotta say, things seemed a little suspect to me, by that I mean the dude was gaaaaaaaasping. You're on performance enhancing drugs, but you can't seem to speak a long sentence without sounding like your hyperventilating. Somthin aint right. But that's just me.
    Bro many pro bodybuilders can barely walk up a flight of stairs without gasping for air. That much gear takes a huge toll on the body
  20. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    A guy with average genetics taking a ton of gear and influencing a bunch of other guys with average genetics to start cycling at 17 and not put the focus on dieting and training that they should.
    Yeah, but this kid isn't taking all that gear. He's just making stuff up as he goes along. There is no evidence looking at him that he has taken anything except synthol. I think he's a crackhead injecting synthol.
  21. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is Ronnie Coleman really a genetic freak? I've seen pics of him as a teenager he was quite small I believe. Anyone seen Flex Wheeler off of steroids and on 500 grams of test? He looks very average. Jay Cutler was a twig in his teens
    Are u serious ???? Ronnie was a freak in hs I've seen pics. And jay was huge too he won I believe USA teen devision at 19. Get ur facts straight before u begins spreading false statements.

    And again Ronnie is a genetic freak, whoever questions that is a fool.
  22. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    Yeah, but this kid isn't taking all that gear. He's just making stuff up as he goes along. There is no evidence looking at him that he has taken anything except synthol. I think he's a crackhead injecting synthol.
    Lol? Did you see his before and afters?
  23. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0


    I think I remember this kid from Bb.com. At least he fits a lot of the details I remember. His mom being a bikini model n cooking for him and also him taking a ph cycle n getting mad fat just like the before video.

    What he's doing is stupid no question. But I've seen so many others like him mayb not on all that crap but pretty close. This kid at my gym started n never got off from 17 he's 20 now does Cocain and MDMA and had a mini heart attack at some party. He's still juicing.

    Idk what the fuk is happening in our world. Everytime I see memes of "faith in humanity destroyed" I start to think how true that really is. I believe media has us so messed up even if we don't realize it we are all affected to an extent.

    It's truly sad. My parents didn't take a pill for this or a pill for that....
  24. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    I believe he took everything he said he did. But I dont think he benefitted fron any of it except the test. 8 weeks of primo and 8 weeks of EQ?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  25. Registered User
    bigbrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    Was I the only one who found it funny and maybe a little annoying how he would say, I took this many M G's of this, then I took this many migs of this, then I think he even called it a microgram at one point. It might just be me.....
  26. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    Was I the only one who found it funny and maybe a little annoying how he would say, I took this many M G's of this, then I took this many migs of this, then I think he even called it a microgram at one point. It might just be me.....
    Every time he said migs I wanted to stick synthol in his eyes'
  27. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Every time he said migs I wanted to stick synthol in his eyes'
    Lol I checked his youtube page out for like an hour after I watched this video...I had the same feeling the whole time
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0


    I will give the dude credit though he made a hell of a transformation in 12 weeks
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  29. Registered User
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    401
    Answers
    0


    Shooting synthol is the most stupid behavior I've ever seen..Idk what the duck someone that shoots this crap is thinking about....
  30. Registered User
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    401
    Answers
    0


    I mean, synthol is really stupid, but this guy is REALLY commited. I dont agree on some of the things he does, but his commitment is really extraordinary.
  31. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post

    Are u serious ???? Ronnie was a freak in hs I've seen pics. And jay was huge too he won I believe USA teen devision at 19. Get ur facts straight before u begins spreading false statements.

    And again Ronnie is a genetic freak, whoever questions that is a fool.
    Hahaha Jay Cutler started using steroids at around 16 and so did Coleman. You seriously think most of these pros have waited until their 20s to start juicing...get your facts straight before spreading false statements. Cutler was a twig before steroids
  32. Registered User
    skat37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0


    First of all that kid is nicknamed Bostin. You can look him up and he has a full transformation you see month to month. Yes he uses synthol but its kinda weird to say that's all. In some pics the dude is ripped. And to go from where he was to that you would need all that gear. And the reason he is doing it isn't for fame or sponsorship it's to be open and honest. It's about time someone talked about the elephant in the room. And diet and training are still the most important things. But watch his other videos. Read about him. Most of his **** is on point. He's just telling everyone what is needed to be at a higher level. I you look at it this way it helps a lot of people. He's telling you her kids that in order to look like jay or Kai or Phil etc you can't just buy cell tech and become this monster. You need to inject yourself. Turn off your personal life and spend thousands of dollars and hours in the gym an buying illegal steroids. He's basically the only one shedding light on a subject everyone knows exists noone wants to talk about it. Bodybuilding isn't for money in the beginning so maybe he is t worried about his career. I've never heard of people saying a dude is lying about taking too much gear. It takes balls to get on camera and do what he did. Would I do it? Hell no. But he did and was open and honest and didn't care about the consequences. I think it's awesome he did that.
  33. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,303
    Answers
    0


    I actually like his attitude. But he's a moron for doing it. Honesty is great and there always needs to be that guy. Specially nowadays, to many people are afraid. DH has the right opinion, I also think he's a junkie. And will possibly die soon due to his using and what not.
  34. Registered User
    bigbrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0


    From a recovering junkie I can honestly say gear is what keeps me clean. An 8ball or dbol the choice lately and from here on out will be gear. Sort of off topic but thought Id throw that in.
  35. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by skat37 View Post
    First of all that kid is nicknamed Bostin. You can look him up and he has a full transformation you see month to month. Yes he uses synthol but its kinda weird to say that's all. In some pics the dude is ripped. And to go from where he was to that you would need all that gear. And the reason he is doing it isn't for fame or sponsorship it's to be open and honest. It's about time someone talked about the elephant in the room. And diet and training are still the most important things. But watch his other videos. Read about him. Most of his **** is on point. He's just telling everyone what is needed to be at a higher level. I you look at it this way it helps a lot of people. He's telling you her kids that in order to look like jay or Kai or Phil etc you can't just buy cell tech and become this monster. You need to inject yourself. Turn off your personal life and spend thousands of dollars and hours in the gym an buying illegal steroids. He's basically the only one shedding light on a subject everyone knows exists noone wants to talk about it. Bodybuilding isn't for money in the beginning so maybe he is t worried about his career. I've never heard of people saying a dude is lying about taking too much gear. It takes balls to get on camera and do what he did. Would I do it? Hell no. But he did and was open and honest and didn't care about the consequences. I think it's awesome he did that.
    This kid is hardly in a position to be giving advice as if he were a well seasoned vet. In fact, look at the logs of guys like Coleman and he is no where near the cauldron of AAS this kid claims to use. And Ronnie is a seasoned vet. No, I think this kid is a crackhead, using gallons of synthol and maybe implants. He hasn't been at the game long enough to tell someone what it takes to be a Jay, Kai or Phil.
  36. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    This kid is hardly in a position to be giving advice as if he were a well seasoned vet. In fact, look at the logs of guys like Coleman and he is no where near the cauldron of AAS this kid claims to use. And Ronnie is a seasoned vet. No, I think this kid is a crackhead, using gallons of synthol and maybe implants. He hasn't been at the game long enough to tell someone what it takes to be a Jay, Kai or Phil.
    Holy**** dude when you said "cauldron of aas" I started laughing so hard I fell out of.my chair. WHATS THAT DAMN KID BREWING NOW?!
  37. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    This kid is hardly in a position to be giving advice as if he were a well seasoned vet. In fact, look at the logs of guys like Coleman and he is no where near the cauldron of AAS this kid claims to use. And Ronnie is a seasoned vet. No, I think this kid is a crackhead, using gallons of synthol and maybe implants. He hasn't been at the game long enough to tell someone what it takes to be a Jay, Kai or Phil.
    Agree
  38. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is Ronnie Coleman really a genetic freak? I've seen pics of him as a teenager he was quite small I believe. Anyone seen Flex Wheeler off of steroids and on 500 grams of test? He looks very average. Jay Cutler was a twig in his teens
    Very true. 2 yrs ago I spent some time with flex. I am just as big as him. Not as symmetrical. Of course. But he is not as big as he was back in the day now that he has to be careful with his medical issues. But man was he pretty when he competed.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Banned
    bballCollege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Damn he's on a lot of gear! Nothing compared to what the pros are on I'd imagine!!
    I know but his gentics are ****, when arny was 16 he was on dbol.
  40. Banned
    bballCollege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    Lmfao what a weird ass!! Dude youre funny asf. You are probably like one of my meembers besides gregg, and macdaddy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is good yo run for first cycle
    By cgozz in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 04:08 PM
  2. What is your favorite AI for cycle/PCT?
    By WarriorMp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 07:21 PM
  3. What is a peptide cycle for?
    By Freerage in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 05:23 PM
  4. What is the standard bloodtest for HRT & Thyroid
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:21 PM
  5. What IS the proper dosage for 6-oxo/Nolva?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in