Sustanon 250 start mid superdrol clone help

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
I know, I know. I probably am going to get torn up for this question. Before I started Methastadrol which is a Superdrol clone last week I had a choice between this clone or pinning sustanon 250. A guy from my gym wants to start. I never have pinned before so I chose this clone. I am into my second week and reallly am not seeing any gains like I should from what I hear of Superdrol or this clone. If I really dont feel much by the end of this week do you think it would be ok for me to stop the clone and start Sustanon? If I shouldnt stop should I do both or would that be crazy? Any help would be appreciated.

Also is there any good links and or threads on here on good sustanon 250 cycle set ups? I am searching and I havent ran across a really decent one yet.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon is in my opinion the worst blend anyone could use. Why would you inject so many esters and create so many spikes in your blood levels?

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
I have been talking with a guy at the gym that does it and he loves it. I have never injected anything before. I have also read that each ester releases at its own time which makes it a really good one.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have been talking with a guy at the gym that does it and he loves it. I have never injected anything before. I have also read that each ester releases at its own time which makes it a really good one.
Really? I would welcome the chance to debate anyone on what you feel is "a good one." Sustanon was made for guys on TRT who are afraid to inject. You are listening to hearsay and have not done any research because if you had, you wouldn't make statements that run contrary to logic.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Also, it doesn't take any brains to inject. In fact, just because the bro at the gym injects maple syrup doesn't mean he knows what the hell he's doing. But go for it. Enjoy the esters.

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
I am just taking in from his experience. He has done multiple cycles. I dont know anyone else that I can talk to in person that has injected. This is why I am asking for advice on here and I appreciate your advice.

My question though would it be ok to stop sdrol and start sust?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Could you explain? Sorry, you sound like you know what your talking about and I want to pick your brain. Thanks
Well, I don't really know a whole lot, but I know some stuff... I used to be into the martial arts big time. Bruce Lee was my idol and I worshiped the ground he walked on. He once said, "Before I knew the art, a punch was just a punch and a kick was just a kick. Then I studied the art and a punch was no longer a punch and a kick no longer a kick. Now that I know the art, a punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick." I say that because you're in that stage where anabolics are not just anabolics and you are looking for a complex method of cycling and are afraid of what you don't know. It's just AAS. bridging from one to the other is ok. It can get really complicated, and there are do's and don'ts, but when it's all said and done, AAS is just AAS.

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
Well, I don't really know a whole lot, but I know some stuff... I used to be into the martial arts big time. Bruce Lee was my idol and I worshiped the ground he walked on. He once said, "Before I knew the art, a punch was just a punch and a kick was just a kick. Then I studied the art and a punch was no longer a punch and a kick no longer a kick. Now that I know the art, a punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick." I say that because you're in that stage where anabolics are not just anabolics and you are looking for a complex method of cycling and are afraid of what you don't know. It's just AAS. bridging from one to the other is ok. It can get really complicated, and there are do's and don'ts, but when it's all said and done, AAS is just AAS.
Makes sense. I forgot to mention that I got off epistane a month ago and did my pct for the last month. Do you think it is to short to start up sustanon or does a month off usually give enough time between AAS?

marcial50

Awards
Ill go with detroit hammer sust sucks run a short 6 week prop superdrol its a fun cycle strenghts will b amazing

Viking23

Awards
Makes sense. I forgot to mention that I got off epistane a month ago and did my pct for the last month. Do you think it is to short to start up sustanon or does a month off usually give enough time between AAS?
Dude you need to research be you screw up yourself permanently. You need to take time off of aas after cycles. If you ran 4 weeks of epi and then a 4 week pct then you need to wait at least 8 weeks before your next cycle

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
I gotta go along with DH on this. My first cycle back in the 90's consisted of sust because everyone was raving about it. It has largely fallen out of favor with experienced AAS users because the three different esters affect how fast/slow the test is delivered to the blood stream. I always recommend starting out with Test P along with Test E or Test C to jump start a cycle, and then cut out the Test P after the longer acting Test E or Test C kick in.

h2oh2o

h2oh2o

Awards
This is by far the best advice I have ever received!! I started Sust 250 over 3 weeks ago and HOLY ****!!! Wow, DH you were right. I was worried about a lot of different areas with AAS from Pinning to what to expect and feel after Pinning, ect. I started with a budy at the gym who has experience with AAS and he said the same thing. "Dude, its only AAS" Sounds like something ridiculous to say but after doing it I know see why. Right before my first pin I remembered this thread and told myself "It is just AAS" Ha

This is what I was expecting. The Superdrol clone I was taking sucked and was not even a legit PH in my opinion. I could feel the anabolic feeling I should have felt just after 2 days of Pinning Sust. I am sold on AAS and I look forward to learning about good Bulking and Cutting cycles.

I found a legit site and bought some Sust, Test P, and Dbol(Which arrived at my door in 5 days!!!) for my upcoming winter bulk in a couple months. I have another order coming this week for my cutting cycle next year that will consist of EQ, Winny, and maybe a little Test E.

Thanks again for the advice DH.