Test cyp dosage?

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
Just had someone tell me that my 250mg/week of cyp is harmful to my health and when I question this I heard no response. I've done tons of research and all that I've read says this is a good 1st cycle dosage. I feel good getting good gains. I'm in week 4 by the way. Dose anyone know why this dosage wouldn't be a good starting point?

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
I don't either it really boggled my mind how this would do more harm than good. I guess in his world a first cycle should be 1000mg/week of cyp. Lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 250mg is harmful but 1000mg isn't?

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
Yeah I'm totally confused. And then ranted about taking hcg and an AI even at this dose. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think 250 will do more than bring my test back to where it was in my 20's. I'm 40 and my bloodwork showed my test was at 236. But I guess I can't say someone's opinion is wrong.

nolasa1972

nolasa1972

Awards
This guy just told me that there's no difference between 250mg and 5000mg a week????? WTF is wrong with that guy?

marcial50

Awards
250 is a waist run at least 500 the sides will b the same but the results way better especially your first cycle is always the best u shouldve added sum dbol at 30mg to kick u off good

marcial50

Awards
It all depends how your body reacts to the drug i highly recommend that u bumb it up to 500mg you wont regret it trust me its your first if u do it right 20-30 lbs should b expected i put on 33 lbs on my first just test 500mg a week 12 weeks

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
You only have one first cycle, and it is amazing. Don't waste it on 250 mg/wk of test. Run 500 mg/wk throughout your cycle. Hell, I once ran a gram of week of Test C along with 600 mg/wk of EQ for several years with no breaks. Now that I am 61, I don't go much over 600 mg/wk of test.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
More isn't always better. I could get gains on 250/wk. Depends on goals and training I guess.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I vote 500mg

250 is quite low dose... prolly will do something, but a waste of time and money IMO

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I once ran a gram of week of Test C along with 600 mg/wk of EQ for several years with no breaks.
That sounds fukn awesome lol. Anything else
Like that u wanna share?

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
250 would be a decent first run. Do 200 every 4days and 350 a week would be a good amount for a first run.
I'll probably get some flames for this but, 250 a week will get you super-physiological levels. It's just math. 250 a week of e or c minus the ester is 175 a week. The average man 25-34 years old makes 4-7mgs a day. At max that's about 50 Mgs a week. You're still 3x that at 175. So it will get you up there. Will it get you supra-physiological levels that pile on 20 pounds? No, but is that really a bad thing? I'll take 8-12 I can hold onto over 20 that I have to struggle to maintain.

TaoPhD

Awards
I'm just into my first cycle on test e which is similar. Everyone I've talked to and everyone who has offered advice said 250 mgs twice a week is the way to go. Hope this helps

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
That sounds fukn awesome lol. Anything else
Like that u wanna share?
Make sure you run an AI, and a good liver sup. Now that I am older, I can't handle the methylated orals very well. I am wanting to experiment with injecting one of the new DS compounds. I home brew my own gear. I can make 500 mls of Test Cyp at 200mg/ml for around $200.

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Also, if you are going to run EQ at high levels, your RBC count will go up. I make sure to donate blood every two months to keep RBC levels in check.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Make sure you run an AI, and a good liver sup. Now that I am older, I can't handle the methylated orals very well. I am wanting to experiment with injecting one of the new DS compounds. I home brew my own gear. I can make 500 mls of Test Cyp at 200mg/ml for around $200.
Home brewing is the way to go. It's so cheap compared to what places charge! I'd love to run the injectable superdrol, looks very interesting.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Home brewing is the way to go. It's so cheap compared to what places charge! I'd love to run the injectable superdrol, looks very interesting.
Why? It would have the same effects as oral SD. Anything with a 17a is pointless to pin as it'll have the same effects as oral.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Why? It would have the same effects as oral SD. Anything with a 17a is pointless to pin as it'll have the same effects as oral.
Im just curious about it because its new, sd doesn't hit me for over a week, I wonder if the IM administration would make the effects instantaneous or if it would still take awhile to get kicking. Either way I love SD and would like to give it a shot.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
It would avoid 1st pass and you could theoretically run it twice as long. Same idea as with the transdermal products, 1 pass so double the cycle length of the oral.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would avoid 1st pass and you could theoretically run it twice as long. Same idea as with the transdermal products, 1 pass so double the cycle length of the oral.
Avoiding the first pass doesn't mean it does not go trough liver. What ever the administration route would be a methylated steroid is liver toxic. You must not run it for longer periods or higher dose.

Viking23

Awards
Avoiding the first pass doesn't mean it does not go trough liver. What ever the administration route would be a methylated steroid is liver toxic. You must not run it for longer periods or higher dose.
Injectable dbol is still methylated so it is still liver toxic. That being said if the injectable version of superdrol is methylated the user will only be able to run it as long as they did when on the oral version. Sorry to burst your bubble but there would be no benefit to running an injectable version of SD other then the fact that you wouldn't need to take pills .

Long story short I agree with rostam

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
It would avoid two trips through the liver, approximately half the toxicity.

Viking23

Awards
Listen bud I don't want to be a dicc but you are talking out of your a$$. It does not matter if it is injected or taken orally it is just as toxic. When you inject this steroid it will still need to go under de-alkylation or de-methylation in order to be active on the cellular level. This can only be done in the liver so it doesn't by pass the liver.

Now for the oral. When you take the oral it will go under a chemical altercation to become hydrophilic or water soluble. This will allow the intestine to take the chemical into the blood but it would still have to go under the de-methylation in order to take affect in the cell. Once it is de-methylated through the liver, it will be lipophilic or fat soluble. That is what allows it to have anabolic effect at the cellular level because without being lipophilic it will never be able to enter the cell. If it can't enter the cell it can't affect the muscle duh!!

So now you know .

Viking23

Awards
By taking the oral it allows your igf to spike which can be a benefit in almost all cases.

O and one more thing. It will still have the 8 hour half life so, if you want to keep blood levels stable you will need to inject at least twice a day and even then if wouldn't be ideal. And the pip will be worse than other compounds from my research .

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Too bad you are a dick and I don't really care what you think. It matters not. You are simply wrong.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would avoid two trips through the liver, approximately half the toxicity.
It does not make it less toxic, but it could possibly make it stronger than oral version mg for mg. I think that's what you're thinking of.

Viking23

Awards
It does not make it less toxic, but it could possibly make it stronger than oral version mg for mg. I think that's what you're thinking of.
I agree. It will be stronger because all of it will make it into the blood were when the oral version is soaked up in the intestine some can be wasted.

Viking23

Awards
Too bad you are a dick and I don't really care what you think. It matters not. You are simply wrong.
I guess my college professor taught my anatomy and biology courses wrong. Funny thing is my buddy who is a doctor agree with what I said .

bosundave

Awards
I used 400mg for my first time. 250mg is like HRT paractically.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Just had someone tell me that my 250mg/week of cyp is harmful to my health and when I question this I heard no response. I've done tons of research and all that I've read says this is a good 1st cycle dosage. I feel good getting good gains. I'm in week 4 by the way. Dose anyone know why this dosage wouldn't be a good starting point?
250mg a week is almost HRT , its bearly even a cycle. I would have said 400mg ew ATLEAST IMO.

anything can be hazardous to your health.. more so the Pro-h crap spewed and hyped all over this place is more harmful then a simple test cycle...

cycle:
wk1-12 400mg test ew
wk1-13 AI: dex 0.25-0.5mg eod
wk14-18 PCT: 35-50mg Clomid ed and 20mf tamox ed.

done!
:)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Also you need to do ALOT more research so you knwo what you are doing, you dont sound like you do... no offence

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
My Dr prescribes 250mg a week. I love that man.

But yes 75-100 is normal
yeah not everyone reacts the same with the same given test dose. some peopel blood levels are good with 75mg ew while others are on 150mg ew. over 200 is on the highe rend, and for many almost a "cycle" whole others its just enough.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Listen bud I don't want to be a dicc but you are talking out of your a$$. It does not matter if it is injected or taken orally it is just as toxic. When you inject this steroid it will still need to go under de-alkylation or de-methylation in order to be active on the cellular level. This can only be done in the liver so it doesn't by pass the liver.

Now for the oral. When you take the oral it will go under a chemical altercation to become hydrophilic or water soluble. This will allow the intestine to take the chemical into the blood but it would still have to go under the de-methylation in order to take affect in the cell. Once it is de-methylated through the liver, it will be lipophilic or fat soluble. That is what allows it to have anabolic effect at the cellular level because without being lipophilic it will never be able to enter the cell. If it can't enter the cell it can't affect the muscle duh!!

So now you know .
you ARE WRONG.. its a joke you think that...
Specially having many years of research this area... you are in fact wrong believe it or not.. orals are liver toxic, test inject is not. ( just because the liver or some other area in the body metabolizes a compound doesnt automatically make it toxic in that area.. common man thats basic.. orals are much harsher. most injectables are not. that is FACT backed by many studies. i wont waste any more of my time on you though, research it for yourself...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Injectable dbol is still methylated so it is still liver toxic. That being said if the injectable version of superdrol is methylated the user will only be able to run it as long as they did when on the oral version. Sorry to burst your bubble but there would be no benefit to running an injectable version of SD other then the fact that you wouldn't need to take pills .

Long story short I agree with rostam
actually inject-able dbol with out the methylation is EQ!!! EXACT same compound as Dbol WITHOUT methylation.
but yes if you have methyl-dbol and inject it is IS still liver toxic and oral inject or by mouth both are liver toxic and are just about as toxic IMO. I think its dumb to inject methyls like winny or dbol... might as well take by mouth, its toxic. i about methyls anyway...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
but it passes multiple times man, so what about the first time, its still toxic.. if toxic is your worry then dont use it. its still almost as toxic to inject methyl oral or to take orally, dont kid yourself...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

So now you know .

Sorry I thought you were talking about injectables in general. not inject methyls. its nto AS toxic, but pretty much just as bad. I can agree here...

Viking23

Awards
Sorry I thought you were talking about injectables in general. not inject methyls. its nto AS toxic, but pretty much just as bad. I can agree here...
Yeah I was just talking about injectable methyls. I can understand why people believe that the liver would be damaged more from orals but the oral is broken down by bile and bile is used to break down fats so the production of bile is not what damages the liver. What damages the liver is when the body has to alter the substance in the blood as well as the removal from the blood if I remember correctly.
I just want to throw in that when you consume orals you should eat something high in fat content or take fish oils with them to allow the liver to produce more bile allowing for a better breakdown of the pill and also increasing the absorption in the intestines

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Think of test c just as test e they have almost the same half life. I personally dose both at 500mg EW.