Cycle Insight Please


  1. This will be my second cycle the first being over a year ago and just a low dosed test cycle.

    Stats:
    5'10"
    212lbs
    15% bf

    Cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 500mg Test E
    Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
    Weeks 3 - 12 .5mg adex Ed
    Weeks 14-17 clomid 50/50/50/50

    Possibly if my source comes through
    Weeks 3-12 500iu HCG

    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.


  2. It looks fine. I'd bump up the deca but figure out how u react to it first especially if ur still a newb haha.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by imminent View Post
    This will be my second cycle the first being over a year ago and just a low dosed test cycle.

    Stats:
    5'10"
    212lbs
    15% bf

    Cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 500mg Test E
    Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
    Weeks 3 - 12 .5mg adex Ed
    Weeks 14-17 clomid 50/50/50/50

    Possibly if my source comes through
    Weeks 3-12 500iu HCG

    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    How is the cycle coming along? Hoping to start one very similar to this beginning of nov. curious how yours is going?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by imminent View Post
    This will be my second cycle the first being over a year ago and just a low dosed test cycle.

    Stats:
    5'10"
    212lbs
    15% bf

    Cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 500mg Test E
    Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
    Weeks 3 - 12 .5mg adex Ed
    Weeks 14-17 clomid 50/50/50/50

    Possibly if my source comes through
    Weeks 3-12 500iu HCG

    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Looks good? Would add AI to pct and would look for something to control prolactin.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post

    Looks good? Would add AI to pct and would look for something to control prolactin.
    Careful on too much prami. Made me hallucinate for real. I was hearing AM radio through the night. Super weird. Once I dialed it down I was good but 5mg was way way way too much

  6. I wouldn't use deca without hcg, but that's just me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I wouldn't use deca without hcg, but that's just me.
    I used deca at a low dose 100/wk and it helped my shoulder/clavicle inflammation. Never used hcg before
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st cycle, help please
    By salu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 02:20 PM
  2. Possible new cycle, comments please
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 06:08 PM
  3. Please help me on my cycle...Chemo please read too
    By Testomax69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:40 PM
  4. Proposed Cycle.....Feedback Please
    By jmul508 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 09:15 PM
  5. 1st Cycle Help Please
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:25 AM
Log in
Log in