Did I mess up my tren a cycle?

placebo2

Awards
Hey guys, I've started running tren ace at 100 eod. I was on day 15 which was Saturday and that was the last time I pinned up til wed night :S because of an emergency I had to immediately go out of state.

So my question is ..since I didn't pin for 4 days does that mean that Im basically starting the whole cycle over because it all left my system? Or is it not a big deal if I just pin 100 ed for 2 or 3 days.

Basically, I just hope it didn't get to where the cycle is actually going to start all over and I have to get to that 2 week mark again. (because 2 weeks is when I was really starting to feel it before I missed the 4 days. Hoping ill more/less pick up where I left off.

Thanks, I appreciate any advice.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really sure what ur question is ?

But

I notice i gain water and after 3 weeks on tren I start lossing it. That might not happen to u for another two three weeks so I guess no?

placebo2

Awards
I'm not really sure what ur question is ?

But

I notice i gain water and after 3 weeks on tren I start lossing it. That might not happen to u for another two three weeks so I guess no?
I meant does this mean im starting the cycle all over again? (because of the 4 days without pinning) I noticed it really started working mid week 2. Then no shot in 4 days. Does this mean its going to take 2 weeks again to get the effects (strength, vascularity, mental aspect etc.) I had before or will it still "piggyback" from before the 4 days ago

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
The half life of Ace is three days. Of course you're not going to start all over again because you missed four days. You shouldn't notice anything different.