Sus/Deca/Dbol 5 week blast post contest.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
coming off of competition season, been on for 16 weeks, have used different supps depending on comps/timing, etc...

I feel right after dieting down for so long my body is ready to grow, I think I missed this window last time cause I came off for 3 months, then it was hard for me to gain. (I am a hard gainer to begin with)

I've had an experienced bodybuilding advise I should do a 5 week blast, really capitalize on the post comp dieting down and pack on some mass.

I was thinking

Sus 5 weeks: 675 - 810mgs / week (M/TH)
Deca 5 weeks: 400-500mgs / week (M/TH)
Dbol 5 weeks: 40-50mgs / day
Adex: .5 mgs / day
Prami: ?

followed by 6 week PCT (begin 10 days after last inj)
Nolva. Clomid. (and some HCG only first week of PCT)

QUESTION:

1) How do dosages look?
2) Run Sus 1-2 week longer then Deca so they clear at the same time?

Thanks for any help.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have competed, why do you ask information here? You're probably more experienced than most people here.

Those dosages look good to me - 40-50mg of DBOL is pretty high dose though if it is legit.

Run sus 1-2 weeks after finishing with Deca.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you used deca? If so you should know to run it at least 10wks for any gains.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Drop the deca. Drop the sust. Do prop for 5-6wreks and dbol at the dosage u had. Beware of the dbol tho I feel like u just throwing numbers out there. 50mg legit dbol has me cramping hard after only 10days.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Good point! I guess I just wanted to hear if anyone knowledgeable had any input, I'm not expert but I am experienced.

I'll probably do 40mgs/day of the dbol.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Have you used deca? If so you should know to run it at least 10wks for any gains.
That's not necessarily true. You think if you only run it for 5 weeks, nothing will happen? Your putting this compound in your body at an effective dose, it will effect you. Perhaps 10+ weeks is ideal but this is a blast cycle to capitalize.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's not necessarily true. You think if you only run it for 5 weeks, nothing will happen? Your putting this compound in your body at an effective dose, it will effect you. Perhaps 10+ weeks is ideal but this is a blast cycle to capitalize.
I did not say nothing would happen. I said he would not get gains. If someone is going to use deca 9 times out of 10 they want a large gain in mass. 5 wks would be a waste compared to 10-12 wks.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Youre sust which will have some long ester'd test in it and deca, which is one of the longer esters out there for 5 weeks....deca will only be starting to approach peak concentration in 5 weeks time.
Youll probably gain an ok amount of weight from this cycle, but a majority of it will be water retention rather than muscle.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
A real blast refers to much higher doses, which is why long esters are often used in the first 2 weeks a blast. But with the compounds and doses you're choosing 75% or more of your gains will be pure water retention. My advice is either up the dose, or switch to shorter esters. Test P+NPP = Sust+Deca in shorter esters...in case you didn't know.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, exactly... Compounds are all wrong for 5 weeker....

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Drop the deca. Drop the sust. Do prop for 5-6wreks and dbol at the dosage u had. Beware of the dbol tho I feel like u just throwing numbers out there. 50mg legit dbol has me cramping hard after only 10days.
Keep the deca. Your joints will thank you. Comming off dried out comp shape your joints are probably sore or will be once you start moving heavy ass weight. I would prefer npp but if you don't have it deca will do. Sometimes it's not a out the gains the cocktail gives but the ability to workout bards as you can while you taking the gear.

Dbol 50 mg - very wet, good fast gains
Test prop 100mg Eod- I reccomend prop bc it fast acting
Sus 250 mg- 2 x a week
Deca or npp- 3-400 mg wk - keep joint nice and wet it will add little to you cycle too

Sus and test p will give you 800 mg of test a week
Dbol at 50 will give gains quick

Npp is pretty fast acting and but dec is ok too.

This is just my .02

From experience with several clients and personal

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
5 week blast, Tren Ace. that is all
He might of been on tren ace for comp cut (16weeks). If so then the npp/test/ dbol will bee more affective.

By the way op, 16 weeks is not terribly long to stay in that condition. I have done it for 8 months because of shows, sponsors, and photo shoots.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Npp would be a great addition but I would take it

Light after a heavy cycle. I would stick to some test like 100-150prop eod and dbol. Any gear will blow u up after a long cut