Experienced users opinion - tet/eq/tren/win

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I've been on test e for 8 weeks 500/week, eq for past 6 weeks at 800mg. Been using those compounds to lean bulk but now I want to transition into a caloric deficit. I have tren ace and water winny vet grade.

I was thinking this set up:
8-20 test e lower it down to 250-375 per week
1-18 eq at 800mg per week. Vet grade
8-20? Tren ace start at 50 end up at 75mg Ed
8-22? Winstrol 50mg Ed Vet grade

I've been taking 50mg clomid 2x week and its got my balls working on max lol. I have pharma proviron and also masteron vet grade which I would want to incorporate mainly for sex function and some estrogen control. I'm having some sex "problems " the erection is very strong so it makes me bust in 5min. I also have pharma Clen t3 t4 , Nolva and clomid.

I'm told eq/tren/win is probably one of the most synergetic stacks. I'm hoping to be very dry and hard, I'm 5-10 220lbs at most 15% bf. I got upper abs but my ass and lower back is thick. I'm looking for input on the compounds and dosages.
Thank you.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've been on test e for 8 weeks 500/week, eq for past 6 weeks at 800mg. Been using those compounds to lean bulk but now I want to transition into a caloric deficit. I have tren ace and water winny vet grade.

I was thinking this set up:
8-20 test e lower it down to 250-375 per week
1-18 eq at 800mg per week. Vet grade
8-20? Tren ace start at 50 end up at 75mg Ed
8-22? Winstrol 50mg Ed Vet grade

I've been taking 50mg clomid 2x week and its got my balls working on max lol. I have pharma proviron and also masteron vet grade which I would want to incorporate mainly for sex function and some estrogen control. I'm having some sex "problems " the erection is very strong so it makes me bust in 5min. I also have pharma Clen t3 t4 , Nolva and clomid.

I'm told eq/tren/win is probably one of the most synergetic stacks. I'm hoping to be very dry and hard, I'm 5-10 220lbs at most 15% bf. I got upper abs but my ass and lower back is thick. I'm looking for input on the compounds and dosages.
Thank you.
You know what you're doing so it's hard to offer anything you haven't thought of. You know I do not like Equip, but it's working for you. With tren/winstrol/equip you really don't need any E2 control even with 325mgs of test. Tren's going to push the test away from the AR, so really, I'd lower the test down to 100mgs and not worry at all about E2 right now. It's a great combo for getting ripped, while keeping strength. I like adding mast, but it will be competing for the same AR with slightly less affinity than tren, so some binding concerns there. But I'm just picking it apart as I think out loud. It looks good, just be mindful of the powerful affinity for tren to bind to the AR. You should have no E2 issues at all.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DH hit the nail on the head with test levels. I would drop test down 2 weeks out from starting tren so you dont get the "lag time" of both of them competing while tren levels increase and test levels drop. Dont worry about e2 levels especially with Winny in there. If test is low you will be good. I found for me personally anything above 150mg Test during 75mg+ ED of Tren gives me E2 problems because Tren hogs the fuk out of receptors. If you bring in t3 no more than 25mcg ED in the morning. That is enough to simulate your "natural" thyroid function that Tren can have an effect on. No need to run it higher unless you are bringing in GH in my opinion.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Oh my thank you for the compliments guys especially from highly respected members like dh and dd.

I'm gonna lower test to 250:week and see how sex drive and etc.. Is doing than lower it more mayb even thought i think 100-150mg/week test e is very low even on tren I'm not debating it since I've pretty much followed every dh advise.

**** t3, thyroid hormones r garbage. They destroy my strength and I get ****ty pump.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Since I wanna add proviron, would that have an impact on the AR as far as competing for the same receptor with tren ?

I might just take proviron on Friday/ Saturday as that's when I have most sex haha.