Pinning in Thigh instead of Glute?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I use 25g needles btw


  2. After 10 of pinning with 23 ga, I switched to 25 ga about 5 years ago. It takes longer to push through, but I can push through 3cc in about a minute.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BEASTZ6 View Post
    After 10 of pinning with 23 ga, I switched to 25 ga about 5 years ago. It takes longer to push through, but I can push through 3cc in about a minute.
    Yeah that's my main thing is the speed of injection. But much faster and it actually seems to hurt worse momentarily
    •   
       


  4. Why not do shoulder? I do shoulder with 22 or 23 and it's very easy with no pain.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Why not do shoulder? I do shoulder with 22 or 23 and it's very easy with no pain.
    I do delts but prefer to spread out pins instead of doing one area

  6. It shouldn't be that hard to pin glutes. I agree with others you need a bigger gauge. I personally do not like pinning quads, I hit nerves too frequently

  7. I literally pin everyday and once I figured out how to pin quads correctly it was great....ventro glutes....glutes....delts..... those are my go tos

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I literally pin everyday and once I figured out how to pin quads correctly it was great....ventro glutes....glutes....delts..... those are my go tos
    Quads aren't hard but I bleed 75% of my pins there. Not huge amounts and no juice leaks back out so I just roll with it. I was using 5/8 needles for delts but having a problem with the juice leaking back out in sizable amounts forcing me to pin another 1/10 of a milliliter or 2 just to feel like I'm getting enough. But to quit and go back to 1" needle. I push it in till I'm push skin in a ways with the syringe and then hold for endless ages after injecting, then pull out slowly and I still have a problem. My source makes ultra smooth oils that flow nicely an are about as perfect as you can imagine. Maybe if it was thicker I wouldn't have this problem? If that's all I'll just go to longer pin. Any ideas?

  9. I have gotten gear leakage in the delta.....if I put more than 1/2cc in them....I don't know man....I use 1" in everything....delts I go a little shallow with a 1"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I have gotten gear leakage in the delta.....if I put more than 1/2cc in them....I don't know man....I use 1" in everything....delts I go a little shallow with a 1"
    This is definitely not what I'd do again just because of some pip but with a 1" I've put 3 mL in delts and absolutely 0 leakage. I have enough debt that I can put a 1" hard in against the skin but the pip is always worse from a 1" that's why I went to 5/8 but I just waste oil so... Do you pin the middle/lateral delt? Or not.. I have experimented with that versus right where the lateral and front delts meet. I like the latter of the two choices so far. Much easier to do and I have lots if depth at that angle

  11. I tell you what, with short esters you sure get a lot of practice pinning if you do it every day

  12. Try the Z-track method.

    healthline.com/health/z-track-injection?toptoctest=expand
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why Deadlifts instead of Power Cleans in 5x5 programs
    By fadi in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:57 PM
  2. Loose powder in HGH vails instead of wafer form???
    By Brady Johnson in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:22 AM
  3. gibb's "instead of pinning" cycle
    By gibbob2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:20 PM
  4. how many mgs are in a capsule of 1AD?
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in