Question about Test E dosing protocol

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.3%

Question about Test E dosing protocol

the standard is 4 days then 3 days for two times in a week or 7 days. wouldn't it make sense to do a pin every 4 days? can't find any information on this

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.78%

Best is every other day if you want to be that specific because you drop the dose way down with every shot and will create a nice linear stable serum level very similar to what the body makes naturally. Next best thing is injecting two times a week Ex sunday and thurs and repeat.
    You are not going to find any info from any doctor.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.3%

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Best is every other day if you want to be that specific because you drop the dose way down with every shot and will create a nice linear stable serum level very similar to what the body makes naturally. Next best thing is injecting two times a week Ex sunday and thurs and repeat.
    You are not going to find any info from any doctor.
    my understanding is the ether is what creates the non need to pin every day. so your saying cut the doses in half to .5ml per two days?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post
    the standard is 4 days then 3 days for two times in a week or 7 days. wouldn't it make sense to do a pin every 4 days? can't find any information on this
    Pin on sun morn and wed eve=every 3.5 days. Prob solved
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.3%

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Pin on sun morn and wed eve=every 3.5 days. Prob solved
    i thought about that. i was just trying to understand why the standard around for dosing is monday/thursday if the idea is to get stable. thank you
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.36%

There is not enough emphasis on stable serum levels of compounds within our community. So many guys underestimate the performance loss they undertake by not maintaining peak serum levels at all times. In my humble opinion I believe pinning test e every 3 days is a fair trade off between pain and performance. I will have to agree with wicked442 on this post. You also have to take in to account what else is going on in the midst of these hormone levels fluctuating as it will have a direct impact on more than just your Test levels. There is of course a feedback loop referred to as the HPTA(look it up). In theory, every time you put something in there will be feedback that will affect other critical hormone levels such as "estrogen". You will want to keep these levels as stable as possible as it can be extremely difficult regaining balance within the HPTA. This is an extremely "watered down" example, but I hope you find it useful nonetheless.
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.78%

my understanding is the ether is what creates the non need to pin every day. so your saying cut the doses in half to .5ml per two days?
    Precisely! If you pin 2x a week cut dosage in half. Much better way to maintain stable serum test levels.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.3%

Precisely! If you pin 2x a week cut dosage in half. Much better way to maintain stable serum test levels.
    so 250mg/ML Split into 2 every three days so

.5ML Per three days?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.78%

so 250mg/ML Split into 2 every three days so

.5ML Per three days?
    That will be fine.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.8%

That will be fine.
    This is the best answer in the world if you wanna run 250 mg/week. Otherwise if you want to run a normal cycle this the dumbest answer ever. Actually this is the weakest site ever. Everyone is telling you how to handle your ****e, but no one knows what your goals are. This stupid advice Is why a have given up on AM. There are about 4 guys that have a clue here, the rest talk out of their arse, and spew bro science all day long. I watched a guy say there's no chance of estro rebound if you use letro through pct. SMH, SMH, SMH. OP, if you want reasonable advice, hit me up and I'll point you in a better direction.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Look at the half life which is 10 days. Without regard to the accuracy of ester cleavage, you know that at least every 10 days you need to pin. But that would give you only TRT doses and that would be pretty lean. So whether you pin 3 days then 4 days or every 3rd day, it doesn't make any difference at all, zero, none; as long as you are on Test E or C. Pinning Test E E2nd day, even at 100mgs per day is not going to make your levels any more stable. The reason is the weight of the ester. If you want a more stable levels drop the ester down to prop, pin every other day, or ACE, which is my preference.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.49%

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

Look at the half life which is 10 days. Without regard to the accuracy of ester cleavage, you know that at least every 10 days you need to pin. But that would give you only TRT doses and that would be pretty lean. So whether you pin 3 days then 4 days or every 3rd day, it doesn't make any difference at all, zero, none; as long as you are on Test E or C. Pinning Test E E2nd day, even at 100mgs per day is not going to make your levels any more stable. The reason is the weight of the ester. If you want a more stable levels drop the ester down to prop, pin every other day, or ACE, which is my preference.
    ^^^^DH has spoken, court adjourned
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.78%

Thanks you'all for a good laugh!lol
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.78%

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    This is the best answer in the world if you wanna run 250 mg/week. Otherwise if you want to run a normal cycle this the dumbest answer ever. Actually this is the weakest site ever. Everyone is telling you how to handle your ****e, but no one knows what your goals are. This stupid advice Is why a have given up on AM. There are about 4 guys that have a clue here, the rest talk out of their arse, and spew bro science all day long. I watched a guy say there's no chance of estro rebound if you use letro through pct. SMH, SMH, SMH. OP, if you want reasonable advice, hit me up and I'll point you in a better direction.
    At 6ft 180lbs learn how to wipe your ass before you pop into steroid conv...or better yet learn where the supermarket is and buy some food
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.8%

At 6ft 180lbs learn how to wipe your ass before you pop into steroid conv...or better yet learn where the supermarket is and buy some food
    Oh yeah I forgot only body builders use AAS. An athlete would never consider AAS, cuz hugely bulking up doesn't effect mobility or anything.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Go back to BB.com! Lol... those who give bad advise here get flogged. And *******s get heckled.
    Why not zoidberg?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.8%

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Go back to BB.com! Lol... those who give bad advise here get flogged. And *******s get heckled.
    Ugh bb.com is a step up from this place, but I wouldn't waste my time there either. Good luck to you and the dangerous/stupid advice that comes along with this "community".
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Ugh bb.com is a step up from this place, but I wouldn't waste my time there either. Good luck to you and the dangerous/stupid advice that comes along with this "community".
    Yet your still here unfortunately.... I you don't like it on here then don't log on. Simple.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.3%

arguing isn't going to make the situation any better. their is no conflict. everything is good thank you everyone for inputting
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%

I was going to say something, but changed my mind...lol
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.8%

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Haha I logged back on out sheer boredom and saw you saying in a thread you have no experience with injectables. BAHAHAHAHAHA you take the cake for biggest douche in the universe. Fuk off you moron!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about halodrol/megazol dosing???
    By mouton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 05:55 PM
  2. Question about Test E and Hairloss
    By FighterInSnatch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 11:57 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 08:40 PM
  4. rookie question about test
    By jamalgq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25