Question about Test E dosing protocol

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
the standard is 4 days then 3 days for two times in a week or 7 days. wouldn't it make sense to do a pin every 4 days? can't find any information on this

vassille

Awards
Best is every other day if you want to be that specific because you drop the dose way down with every shot and will create a nice linear stable serum level very similar to what the body makes naturally. Next best thing is injecting two times a week Ex sunday and thurs and repeat.
You are not going to find any info from any doctor.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Best is every other day if you want to be that specific because you drop the dose way down with every shot and will create a nice linear stable serum level very similar to what the body makes naturally. Next best thing is injecting two times a week Ex sunday and thurs and repeat.
You are not going to find any info from any doctor.
my understanding is the ether is what creates the non need to pin every day. so your saying cut the doses in half to .5ml per two days?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
the standard is 4 days then 3 days for two times in a week or 7 days. wouldn't it make sense to do a pin every 4 days? can't find any information on this
Pin on sun morn and wed eve=every 3.5 days. Prob solved

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Pin on sun morn and wed eve=every 3.5 days. Prob solved
i thought about that. i was just trying to understand why the standard around for dosing is monday/thursday if the idea is to get stable. thank you

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
There is not enough emphasis on stable serum levels of compounds within our community. So many guys underestimate the performance loss they undertake by not maintaining peak serum levels at all times. In my humble opinion I believe pinning test e every 3 days is a fair trade off between pain and performance. I will have to agree with wicked442 on this post. You also have to take in to account what else is going on in the midst of these hormone levels fluctuating as it will have a direct impact on more than just your Test levels. There is of course a feedback loop referred to as the HPTA(look it up). In theory, every time you put something in there will be feedback that will affect other critical hormone levels such as "estrogen". You will want to keep these levels as stable as possible as it can be extremely difficult regaining balance within the HPTA. This is an extremely "watered down" example, but I hope you find it useful nonetheless.

vassille

Awards
my understanding is the ether is what creates the non need to pin every day. so your saying cut the doses in half to .5ml per two days?
Precisely! If you pin 2x a week cut dosage in half. Much better way to maintain stable serum test levels.

druller655321

Awards
That will be fine.
This is the best answer in the world if you wanna run 250 mg/week. Otherwise if you want to run a normal cycle this the dumbest answer ever. Actually this is the weakest site ever. Everyone is telling you how to handle your ****e, but no one knows what your goals are. This stupid advice Is why a have given up on AM. There are about 4 guys that have a clue here, the rest talk out of their arse, and spew bro science all day long. I watched a guy say there's no chance of estro rebound if you use letro through pct. SMH, SMH, SMH. OP, if you want reasonable advice, hit me up and I'll point you in a better direction.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Look at the half life which is 10 days. Without regard to the accuracy of ester cleavage, you know that at least every 10 days you need to pin. But that would give you only TRT doses and that would be pretty lean. So whether you pin 3 days then 4 days or every 3rd day, it doesn't make any difference at all, zero, none; as long as you are on Test E or C. Pinning Test E E2nd day, even at 100mgs per day is not going to make your levels any more stable. The reason is the weight of the ester. If you want a more stable levels drop the ester down to prop, pin every other day, or ACE, which is my preference.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Look at the half life which is 10 days. Without regard to the accuracy of ester cleavage, you know that at least every 10 days you need to pin. But that would give you only TRT doses and that would be pretty lean. So whether you pin 3 days then 4 days or every 3rd day, it doesn't make any difference at all, zero, none; as long as you are on Test E or C. Pinning Test E E2nd day, even at 100mgs per day is not going to make your levels any more stable. The reason is the weight of the ester. If you want a more stable levels drop the ester down to prop, pin every other day, or ACE, which is my preference.
^^^^DH has spoken, court adjourned

vassille

Awards
This is the best answer in the world if you wanna run 250 mg/week. Otherwise if you want to run a normal cycle this the dumbest answer ever. Actually this is the weakest site ever. Everyone is telling you how to handle your ****e, but no one knows what your goals are. This stupid advice Is why a have given up on AM. There are about 4 guys that have a clue here, the rest talk out of their arse, and spew bro science all day long. I watched a guy say there's no chance of estro rebound if you use letro through pct. SMH, SMH, SMH. OP, if you want reasonable advice, hit me up and I'll point you in a better direction.
At 6ft 180lbs learn how to wipe your ass before you pop into steroid conv...or better yet learn where the supermarket is and buy some food;)

druller655321

Awards
At 6ft 180lbs learn how to wipe your ass before you pop into steroid conv...or better yet learn where the supermarket is and buy some food;)
Oh yeah I forgot only body builders use AAS. An athlete would never consider AAS, cuz hugely bulking up doesn't effect mobility or anything.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Go back to BB.com! Lol... those who give bad advise here get flogged. And *******s get heckled.

druller655321

Awards
Go back to BB.com! Lol... those who give bad advise here get flogged. And *******s get heckled.
Ugh bb.com is a step up from this place, but I wouldn't waste my time there either. Good luck to you and the dangerous/stupid advice that comes along with this "community".

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ugh bb.com is a step up from this place, but I wouldn't waste my time there either. Good luck to you and the dangerous/stupid advice that comes along with this "community".
Yet your still here unfortunately.... I you don't like it on here then don't log on. Simple.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
arguing isn't going to make the situation any better. their is no conflict. everything is good thank you everyone for inputting

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
I was going to say something, but changed my mind...lol

druller655321

Awards
Haha I logged back on out sheer boredom and saw you saying in a thread you have no experience with injectables. BAHAHAHAHAHA you take the cake for biggest douche in the universe. Fuk off you moron!!!!