I'M BACK- TREN/MAST/WIN/PROP/DBOL/EPI/IGF?

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
It's been LOONGGGGG overdue but I am back in the game.(Or my lab rats per say)

This time we are looking at the something a bit nontraditional but yields results!

The pieces involved in this puzzle will include

A. Razordrol by UGpharma. Yes I know it is a PH! However, having played with this company/product in the past- I LOVE it and get it for next to nothing
note* i'm using the new formulation and it seems to be kicking at 2 caps a day though I will bump to 3 in a week or two.

B. Mast Enan 200mg/ml. @ 1ml every 3 days.

C. Test Prop. 100mg/ml. @ .6 ml every 3 days (blood serum staying level)

D. Inj win oil base 100mg/ml @ .6ml every 3 days

E. Dbol 50mg *ONLY 30min pre-workout on workout days * (ask me why)

BEFORE STARTING THIS ^
AS a side note, I ran IGF-1des @ 120mcg immediately pre-workout and 60grams of carbs 15 minutes prior to that. ran for 2 1/2 weeks
Disclaimer- holy F***ING PUMP.

For those of you who know me, you know that there is always a method to my madness.
As of late, I have been researching the synergistic relationship between masteron and compounds such as dbol and A50. Let me be the first to tell you... IT WORKS. Tren also stacks quite nicely hence the edition of the razordrol as it is the "featured" component. You will notice the lack of any AI while on. The reason is simply this, YOU DON'T NEED IT. In fact, I noticed minor joint pain before adding the dbol. A friend recommended something as simply as 1 dbol tab prior to training and BOOM... all of the pieces began to fall in place with the added estrogen whilst experiencing ZERO sides after doing so. Libido is rocking, Muscles are bulging, and my bloodwork is clean as a whistle! I'm about 2-3 weeks in and thus far my weight has increased from 209lbs to 230lbs dropping my BF% all the while. However, some of this drastic gain is surely due to the added water retention upon adding dbol and increased glycogen retention all around.

I am not so much in to posting my workouts or nutrition unless requested to do so... Why you ask? Quite frankly i've done this one to many times and don't have any desire to type that much....

I will change things as this thing progresses
Q: WHY!?!?
A: Because I listen to my body and do what WORKS
I'm more interested in to finding synergistic relationships between compounds than taking 1.5grams of one thing... Chemistry works but if you want to run a gram of test and still be fat... go right ahead champ.

Lastly,
Q:DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?!?!
A: Last time I checked, your mom is 350lbs+ and I had no problem throwing her around the bedroom last night...
hehehehe lets do this thing

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
!!!!!!2.jpg
!!!!3.jpg
Most recent photos. LETSSSS GOOOOOO

Damorgs

Awards
Why every 3 days, I'm curious, not trying to be rude..

Interesting cycle regardless

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Well in all honesty It should be EOD because of the win and prop... However I have found that I can maintain a close-to-peak serum level of the 3 inj's whilst pinning every 3 days. If I extend to 4-5 days between pinning I notice a decrease in overall performance/gain. The trade off of not having to pin every other day is worth it to me and it seems to work nonetheless. When I first started the Mast was not present and it was more advantageous to pin eod for results... Also, the primary reason a low dose of win is being used is to reduce SHBG which in theory will make the prop and other compounds more effective. In my experience, the low dose win for this purpose does indeed work.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Check below

Damorgs

Awards
Well in all honesty It should be EOD because of the win and prop... However I have found that I can maintain a close-to-peak serum level of the 3 inj's whilst pinning every 3 days. If I extend to 4-5 days between pinning I notice a decrease in overall performance/gain. The trade off of not having to pin every other day is worth it to me and it seems to work nonetheless. When I first started the Mast was not present and it was more advantageous to pin eod for results... Also, the primary reason a low dose of win is being used is to reduce SHBG which in theory will make the prop and other compounds more effective. In my experience, the low dose win for this purpose does indeed work.
Interesting, will be following to see how you go :)

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
sounds great my friend

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Fallowing this. You got some size. Like the idea of mast + oral. I'd prefer anavar at 75-100

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in bro. Keen to see how this works out for you.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Innnnn!!
This is interesting and different.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
What is your tren dose at? Not sure if I skipped over it....

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Well as it turns out I broke my hand about two weeks ago...I just wrote it off as a sprain and continued training. It has been swelling up and aching as of lately so I finally decided to get an x-ray. Fortunately, it was minor and and I should only be in a soft cast for 1 1/2 weeks since it is has already begun to heal. I weighed in at 229.00 lbs today. I will be focusing in on some much needed leg work this week. I will train legs today with a focus on quads and again on friday with a focus on hams/calves. As it relates to the Razordrol, the dosage is 60mg tren and 15mg of epi.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
sdkfsdkfsda.jpg

Also friends, This is my Before photo- The previous photos are more recent. Unfortunately, I stopped training for about a year and completely let myself go.
I weighed about 209lbs in this photo. Clearly i was a fat POS for awhile

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
This is FAT POS before photo number two. the progress from these photos to the photos I posted initially up top was over a time period of about 12 weeks most of which I was NOT on cycle. I did however run a short burst of igf-1 des(120mcg for 3 weeks) with Ostarine (moderate dosage for 3 1/2 weeks) just to drop some pounds. I'm not to proud to admit the reason I let my body go was partially due to an addiction with ambien...that stuff is bad news bears.
emjrejroi.jpg

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I didn't even plan on posting my before photos simply because it was so embarrassing. However, my objective with this thread is to show that fast results can be achieved even through moderate dosing of aas with the right combination.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yes it is man. I got around 100 pills of it. Doctor just feeds me that ****. I quit taking it awhile back. ****en poison

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Honestly man it ruined my life for awhile and cost me thousands of dollars.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Good on ya put that **** away. Punch your doc to. My doc kept telling me ill be fine. Ha mother ****er.