Tri Tren/yet another tren thread.

B

bigbrawler

Awards
So I was given some tren from a friend. I know sketchy start whatever lol. I know its highquality stuff as the lab is preeeeeety dang well known by anyone with any knowledge of gear. So I thought he was giving me tren ace. It's tri tren. A mix of ace/enanth/hex. So you have a short ester, a long ester and a super long ester. For a ml of liquid you are supposed to get 50mg of each type of tren. Anyone seen or heard of something like this? If this is the case, what I've been thinking of doing, is pinning it as if its tren ace, so every day. I imagine the tren levels would start to build up with the hex first then the E. Im seeing this stuff making it so pits and valleys of tren levels would be not as severe and over all wicked stuff. So if anyone has any experience with this feel free to help a brother out. I was planning on pinning a half ml (or 75 mg) 4 times a week. M/W/F/S/ Along with my test being at 700 mg Tuesday Saturday.

J

joeblow1

Awards
Bad move running test at 700 with tren. I never recommend going above 300 mg of test with tren or any nandrolone. The sides increase with test dose. You can run a ****load of tren with minimal sides if you keep test low and manage estrogen. I'm running 800 mg tren, 300 mg decca, 300 mg mast, and 250 mg test with no issues. When I used to run high test and low tren sides were an issue daily.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i dont know anything about tri tren. but you never wanna mix high test with high tren. tren has a way stronger binding affinity than test. so the test will just aromatise and lead to high estrogen

ony use enough test to mitigate sides

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So I was given some tren from a friend. I know sketchy start whatever lol. I know its highquality stuff as the lab is preeeeeety dang well known by anyone with any knowledge of gear. So I thought he was giving me tren ace. It's tri tren. A mix of ace/enanth/hex. So you have a short ester, a long ester and a super long ester. For a ml of liquid you are supposed to get 50mg of each type of tren. Anyone seen or heard of something like this? If this is the case, what I've been thinking of doing, is pinning it as if its tren ace, so every day. I imagine the tren levels would start to build up with the hex first then the E. Im seeing this stuff making it so pits and valleys of tren levels would be not as severe and over all wicked stuff. So if anyone has any experience with this feel free to help a brother out. I was planning on pinning a half ml (or 75 mg) 4 times a week. M/W/F/S/ Along with my test being at 700 mg Tuesday Saturday.
I'd run it EOD. Anything less that that and you'll start I have peaks and valleys as such. Tren does bind to the AR 5 times more that test but to be honest I think it's very user dependant on what sides you get and how severe they are. I'm running high test high tren at the moment and I'm not having any major issues.