TREN the FuQ Up - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

TREN the FuQ Up

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

For the Tren, Test, and Arimidex that was for EOD

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE View Post
    - 1cc Tren--A
    - 0.5cc Test--P
    - 0.25mg Arimidex
    - 1 pill of Prolactrone by Black Lion Research ED

That's gonna be for like 3 weeks..After that I'll up the Arimidex to 0.5mg EOD and I'll up the Prolactrone to 2 or 3 pills ED..Depending on my results I'll probably up the Tren a little too.
    What're your tren and prop dosed at? I assume 100mg/ml?
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  3. New Member

Yup 100mg/ml
    •   

4. New Member

My right quad is just a little soar, and I hope it does not get worse, cause now I can walk normal and I'm not in any kinda pain. I keep massaging the spot where I pinned every 2 hours so I think that helps too.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My right quad is just a little soar, and I hope it does not get worse, cause now I can walk normal and I'm not in any kinda pain. I keep massaging the spot where I pinned every 2 hours so I think that helps too.
    You can try a heading pad as well if you're just watching tv or something. That always helped me
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

You can try a heading pad as well if you're just watching tv or something. That always helped me
    Oh I heard that before..I will try it..Sounds like a good idea..By the way is it possible for someone too feel sensitive or itchy nipples from the first pin or first week on a Tren-A and Test-P cycle?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Oh I heard that before..I will try it..Sounds like a good idea..By the way is it possible for someone too feel sensitive or itchy nipples from the first pin or first week on a Tren-A and Test-P cycle?
    No way. The test wouldn't aromatize that fast and even the tren won't have built up enough yet to have any significant effect.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

No way either has built up enough in your system to do much of anything especially something like that. Your shirts just too tight ha
  9. New Member

No way either has built up enough in your system to do much of anything especially something like that. Your shirts just too tight ha
    Yeah that makes sense..It's the shirt then most likely lol! By the way I'm gonna hit the glutes as well but I wanna make sure if I use a 23 gauge and 1 inch and if it's kinda short would that be a problem? And does that mean that certain pin went to waste?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Yeah that makes sense..It's the shirt then most likely lol! By the way I'm gonna hit the glutes as well but I wanna make sure if I use a 23 gauge and 1 inch and if it's kinda short would that be a problem? And does that mean that certain pin went to waste?
    That's what I used for my last cycle and they worked fine. Unless you're really high bf% you should be fine. Just bury the pin and you're all set.
  11. New Member

Gotcha..Man the soarness and stiffness is spreading to the end of the quad by the knee cap..It ain't too bad but it got a lil harder to walk straight lol! Limping it is I guess :/
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Ur good bra!! Think of it as "yesss I got juice in my leg" soreness
  13. New Member

I took the 2nd pin in my left quad earlier today and it was fine but it twitched for like 5 seconds and it kinda got me a little nervous but I managed to get the pin done right. The only thing that I'm kinda worried about is that my right quad where I pinned the first time, the area right on top of the knee cap is kinda soar and swollen. Is that normal guys?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I took the 2nd pin in my left quad earlier today and it was fine but it twitched for like 5 seconds and it kinda got me a little nervous but I managed to get the pin done right. The only thing that I'm kinda worried about is that my right quad where I pinned the first time, the area right on top of the knee cap is kinda soar and swollen. Is that normal guys?
    I had that from just prop a couple times. Apparently the oil can "leak" down towards the tendon/connection point of your muscles and that's what causes this pain. I had it happen in my delts once and it was rough for a few days but nothing serious.
  15. New Member

I had that from just prop a couple times. Apparently the oil can "leak" down towards the tendon/connection point of your muscles and that's what causes this pain. I had it happen in my delts once and it was rough for a few days but nothing serious.
    Well the soarness and swelling is kinda fading away today from my right quad by my knee cap and the left quad that I pinned yesterday is not that bad yet lol! As far as the 3rd pin tomorrow I'm thinking I'll do my glutes and just to be on the safe side I'm gonna use a 23 gauge and 1.5 inch instead of 1 inch.
  16. New Member

I don't know if I'm just seeing things, but already am on my fifth day and I'm getting my 3rd pin in later on today and I feel my quads got bigger and my arms and traps got thicker and more defined..If this sh*t is kicking in that fast then it's really close to magic lol! The quads feel way better from the pins and they're not that sore anymore which is great..I'm gonna try to test my strength on the leg press tonight and see if I could break my record repping 24 plates more than 7 times.
  17. New Member

1st Week on Cycle just passed by and I feel amazing already..My workouts are great, My sleep is pretty good, and the sex is just phenomenal lol! As far as gains mainly I'm harder everywhere and gained a couple of pounds..Even strength is slowly going up. I'll prolly post before and after pics at the end of the cycle..It's just that I don't want any stalkers to find out what I'm doing and stuff.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Bump
    Abs on a skinny guy is like a fat chick with big tits....it doesn't count.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

switch to a 25g pin draw with 23g. don't pin before bed you may wake up with a very sore spasmed muscle. I like to pin fresh outta the shower, in the morning and don't rub it makes it worse, cold packs for inflammation.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

How's the cycle treating you?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 397
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:06 PM
  2. new sponsor with the hook up!
    By chasec in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 02:46 PM
  3. Shut the hell up!
    By Kaliman91 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 12:49 AM