TREN the FuQ Up

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Well this is gonna be my 3rd cycle and I ran Winstrol before and Test-C..So this is gonna be my First Tren Cycle..I've heard lotsa CRAZY stuff bout it so am bout to experience it finally lol! I wanna most likely cut on this cycle but am gonna see how my body reacts to it first and I'll go from there.

The Cycle Layout:
oTren-A 400mg/week "1cc EOD"
oTest-P 200mg/week "0.5cc EOD"
oArimidex 0.5mg EOD
oProlactrone by Black Lion Research "required dosage"

Let me know what you guys think about my cycle layout, and tell me if I have to add or remove anything. It's bout to be ON!!

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
I'd up the Tren dose closer to 700, that's been the sweet spot that myself and others have found. And pin ED instead of EOD, just for the steadier blood levels.

AT50

AT50

Awards
I would start with 100mg EOD and see how your body responds. Starting to high and not knowing how you respond may be a bad experience with Tren. Remember everyone's body responds different.

bigbrawler

Awards
From what I've read and the little first hand results I've witnessed. You should be dense and cut to **** on this cycle. If you can handle it ED shots are likely the best. Ace has such a short half life you will probably feel best that way.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Start at 100mg eod but bump upto 700 and stay there.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Thanks a lot for the info guys..The only thing I'm worried about is prolactin issues..Does everybody experience them? Or some guys out there never had problems with prolactin being elevated?

AT50

AT50

Awards
When using a 19nor compound (NPP, Deca or Tren) you should always add caber or Bromo to your cycle. You can take it twice a week while on cycle.
This will minimize your elevated prolactin side effect and keep your libido going. When using a 19nor compound make sure you have a testosterone base added to your cycle.

Last edited:
ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
AT50 what is the full name of "BROMO"? And don't you think Prolactorone by Black Lion Research would help a little at least with Proaction issues? And if my Prolactin ends up getting elevated i'll jump on Caber or Prami?

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Start the tren at 50mg every day If u running ace.
That's 350 week and should dice u the **** up.
After a week or two then jump up to 100mg every day
I ran it for 8 weeks with sustanon at 250mg/wk
My libido was CRAZY... Never had a problem there.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
So is Bromo kinda considered OTC or no? And Cashinova87 if I run it EOD is that gonna give me problems? Cause I can't pin every day.

AT50

AT50

Awards
Bromocriptine is a Rx issued by your HRT or your TRT doctor. Its for elevated Prolactin when using a 19nor compound with your cycle. Basically is helps from being shut down and not having a boner in the morning or getting it up when you need to. I get my Bromo from my HRT doctor but also use Caber from the research labs. Prami is also great. What ever you can use from your research labs will be ok.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Alright AT50 gotcha buddy..By the way does anyone know if pinning quads is supposed to make your quad stiff and soar for a couple of days? Is that normal?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright AT50 gotcha buddy..By the way does anyone know if pinning quads is supposed to make your quad stiff and soar for a couple of days? Is that normal?
Yeah buddy mine still gets sore a bit but it's that "**** yeah I got roids in my quad" type hurt so I like it :)

AT50

AT50

Awards
Ah virgin quads will hurt at the beginning. Post Injection Pain comes from several reason including solvents used to stabalize the hormone powder.

juicer77

Awards
They hurt like **** first few times but the more you pin em the less it hurts

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I only pinned glutes before..Hopefully I'll be ale to hit legs after 2 weeks from the first pin..What about the needle? Should I use a 23 gauge and 1 inch or 1.5 inch for my quads?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pin that quad then hit legs :) I love that pain lol maybe I'm messed up haha

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
HowWeDo107 lol you're crazy bro! But I think I'm gonna give that a shot n c how it works...

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Just don't hit legs then pin! It hurts about 25x worse than normal, trust me haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for the tren tales

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Oh damn thank God you mentioned that CrackerDoctor, I was thinking about doing that lol! I'm officially starting my cycle on Wednesday guys.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I'm gonna postpone my first day on cycle from Wednesday till Saturday just trying to fix my diet and get everything on track..Just received my Arimidex and now everything is on hand woohoo!

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Alright guys tomorrow I officially START my Cycle and my first pin is gonna be around 4 p.m. and I'm gonna pin my right quad and hopefully that goes good and doesn't give me lotsa pain or soarness afterwards since I never pinned quads before. Well I'm drawing with an 18 gauge and pinning with a 23 gauge and 1 inch so it won't be that bad I guess lol! I'll keep you guys posted. Let's see what Tren has for me :D

AT50

AT50

Awards
If you hit a vein and start to feel a rush to your head, break out in sweat, chest caving in and start to cough. Just sit down, stay calm, take very short breaths and don't panic. It will be over in a minute or two. The key to the Tren rush is to stay calm with short breaths even if you feel like your going to die. We've all been there.

juicer77

Awards
I'll be giving tren a shot here in about six weeks or so can't wait

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
If you hit a vein and start to feel a rush to your head, break out in sweat, chest caving in and start to cough. Just sit down, stay calm, take very short breaths and don't panic. It will be over in a minute or two. The key to the Tren rush is to stay calm with short breaths even if you feel like your going to die. We've all been there.
Thanks a lot for the info..Lotsa people mentioned something about what you said and I'm gonna just give this cycle my all and hopefully it goes good and I'll end up with decent results.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good luck man. Just enjoy the ride!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
One thing I noticed with tren.. When I shot in my quad it hurt for about a week haha then I shot it in my cheeks and it hurt so bad I couldn't shi* so.. I switched to shoulders and that worked perfect. Just thought that might be a little helpful :)

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Just pinned like an hour ago in my right quad..For a first pin it wasn't bad at all..I'll keep you guys updated..I'm gonna start my Arimidex and Prolactrone from the first day as well to minimize my sides.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So what was the final decision on your cycle layout? There's a whole bunch of suggestions here but I wasn't sure which you finally settled ob

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
- 1cc Tren--A
- 0.5cc Test--P
- 0.25mg Arimidex
- 1 pill of Prolactrone by Black Lion Research ED

That's gonna be for like 3 weeks..After that I'll up the Arimidex to 0.5mg EOD and I'll up the Prolactrone to 2 or 3 pills ED..Depending on my results I'll probably up the Tren a little too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
- 1cc Tren--A
- 0.5cc Test--P
- 0.25mg Arimidex
- 1 pill of Prolactrone by Black Lion Research ED

That's gonna be for like 3 weeks..After that I'll up the Arimidex to 0.5mg EOD and I'll up the Prolactrone to 2 or 3 pills ED..Depending on my results I'll probably up the Tren a little too.
What're your tren and prop dosed at? I assume 100mg/ml?

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
My right quad is just a little soar, and I hope it does not get worse, cause now I can walk normal and I'm not in any kinda pain. I keep massaging the spot where I pinned every 2 hours so I think that helps too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My right quad is just a little soar, and I hope it does not get worse, cause now I can walk normal and I'm not in any kinda pain. I keep massaging the spot where I pinned every 2 hours so I think that helps too.
You can try a heading pad as well if you're just watching tv or something. That always helped me

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
You can try a heading pad as well if you're just watching tv or something. That always helped me
Oh I heard that before..I will try it..Sounds like a good idea..By the way is it possible for someone too feel sensitive or itchy nipples from the first pin or first week on a Tren-A and Test-P cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh I heard that before..I will try it..Sounds like a good idea..By the way is it possible for someone too feel sensitive or itchy nipples from the first pin or first week on a Tren-A and Test-P cycle?
No way. The test wouldn't aromatize that fast and even the tren won't have built up enough yet to have any significant effect.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No way either has built up enough in your system to do much of anything especially something like that. Your shirts just too tight ha

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
No way either has built up enough in your system to do much of anything especially something like that. Your shirts just too tight ha
Yeah that makes sense..It's the shirt then most likely lol! By the way I'm gonna hit the glutes as well but I wanna make sure if I use a 23 gauge and 1 inch and if it's kinda short would that be a problem? And does that mean that certain pin went to waste?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah that makes sense..It's the shirt then most likely lol! By the way I'm gonna hit the glutes as well but I wanna make sure if I use a 23 gauge and 1 inch and if it's kinda short would that be a problem? And does that mean that certain pin went to waste?
That's what I used for my last cycle and they worked fine. Unless you're really high bf% you should be fine. Just bury the pin and you're all set.