Another FIRST CYCLE thread

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've decided it's time to break on through to the other side (Jim Morrison reference). I got the okay from the wife, I've talked to my dad (who was a competitive powerlifter that used) and he gives me his support, but it wouldn't be ANYTHING without my AM family on board too. I'm currently using Wendler's 5-3-1 program for a recomp to increase strength while cutting BF. I'll continue to do this over the next 8 weeks before running my cycle, but I wanted to start getting input now. I'm considering going to FST-7 while on cycle unless anyone has some really good reasons to go with something else. So here's my setup:

STATS
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180
BF%: 14 (will be getting a more accurate reading of this pre-cycle)
Goal: Lean Bulk/Recomp

CYCLE
Weeks 1-4: DBol - 20-40mg/D (dosing will depend on sides)
Weeks 1-12: Test E - 500mg/D (250mg M/Th)
Weeks 1-12: Arimidex - .5mg/EoD
Weeks 15-16: Nolvadex - 50mg/D
Weeks 17-18: Nolvadex - 25mg/D

SUPPLEMENTS (On-cycle)
Creatine
Taurine
Cycle Assist
TUDCA
Orange Triad
EFA's
Co-Q10
Enhanced (PrWO)
BCAAs/SAAs
Whey Protein

SUPPLEMENTS (Post-cycle)
DAA
Alphamine

FOOD
I'll work up to 3k calories for the first 2 weeks and then add 500 calories the following 2 weeks to hit 3500. I'll readjust as needed after that. The bulk of my carbs will be in the first half the day. Macros will look something like this:

360 P - 320 C - 100 F (Workout days) 3600kcal
320 P - 120 C - 130 F (Non-WO days) 3000kcal

So what do you think? I know it's pretty straight forward for a first cycle and you guys have looked at hundreds of these setups, so I appreciate you taking the time to look at yet another one. :-D

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That was my 2nd cycle. It looks like you have everything lined up nice. I would do 40mg dbol, but like you said check the sides first. Good luck!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Start at 40mg about an hour before lifting man. You won't regret it. Have taurine on hand and liver support. And also stay hydrated I can't stress that enough, back pumps are a bitch!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 40mg about an hour before lifting man. You won't regret it. Have taurine on hand and liver support. And also stay hydrated I can't stress that enough, back pumps are a bitch!
I fill up a gallon of water and make sure it's gone by the end of the day. I've seen other people get pumps and how painful it is. NOT goin there.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I ran dbol at 40 and didn't do a ton for me. At 60 my skin felt like it was ripping! !!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've decided it's time to break on through to the other side (Jim Morrison reference). I got the okay from the wife, I've talked to my dad (who was a competitive powerlifter that used) and he gives me his support, but it wouldn't be ANYTHING without my AM family on board too. I'm currently using Wendler's 5-3-1 program for a recomp to increase strength while cutting BF. I'll continue to do this over the next 8 weeks before running my cycle, but I wanted to start getting input now. I'm considering going to FST-7 while on cycle unless anyone has some really good reasons to go with something else. So here's my setup:

STATS
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180
BF%: 14 (will be getting a more accurate reading of this pre-cycle)
Goal: Lean Bulk/Recomp

CYCLE
Weeks 1-4: DBol - 20-40mg/D (dosing will depend on sides)
Weeks 1-12: Test E - 500mg/D (250mg M/Th)
Weeks 1-12: Arimidex - .5mg/EoD
Weeks 15-16: Nolvadex - 50mg/D
Weeks 17-18: Nolvadex - 25mg/D

SUPPLEMENTS (On-cycle)
Creatine
Taurine
Cycle Assist
TUDCA
Orange Triad
EFA's
Co-Q10
Enhanced (PrWO)
BCAAs/SAAs
Whey Protein

SUPPLEMENTS (Post-cycle)
DAA
Alphamine

FOOD
I'll work up to 3k calories for the first 2 weeks and then add 500 calories the following 2 weeks to hit 3500. I'll readjust as needed after that. The bulk of my carbs will be in the first half the day. Macros will look something like this:

360 P - 320 C - 100 F (Workout days) 3600kcal
320 P - 120 C - 130 F (Non-WO days) 3000kcal

So what do you think? I know it's pretty straight forward for a first cycle and you guys have looked at hundreds of these setups, so I appreciate you taking the time to look at yet another one. :-D
Looks good also looks like u did some research. Only suggestion I would make is start the dex week 3 or personally I don't run it at all but I'm one of those don't crush estro guys. Also have never read anywhere where it said taking more then 20mg of nolva was beneficial. I would personally run pct like this
Clomid 150-4d-100-3/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

U run that and u will have a smooth pct IMO.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good also looks like u did some research. Only suggestion I would make is start the dex week 3 or personally I don't run it at all but I'm one of those don't crush estro guys. Also have never read anywhere where it said taking more then 20mg of nolva was beneficial. I would personally run pct like this
Clomid 150-4d-100-3/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

U run that and u will have a smooth pct IMO.
Thanks for the advice bro! I've actually got a log started that I would love for you to join! I'll post the link