Another FIRST CYCLE thread

  1. Another FIRST CYCLE thread


    I've decided it's time to break on through to the other side (Jim Morrison reference). I got the okay from the wife, I've talked to my dad (who was a competitive powerlifter that used) and he gives me his support, but it wouldn't be ANYTHING without my AM family on board too. I'm currently using Wendler's 5-3-1 program for a recomp to increase strength while cutting BF. I'll continue to do this over the next 8 weeks before running my cycle, but I wanted to start getting input now. I'm considering going to FST-7 while on cycle unless anyone has some really good reasons to go with something else. So here's my setup:

    STATS
    Age: 35
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 180
    BF%: 14 (will be getting a more accurate reading of this pre-cycle)
    Goal: Lean Bulk/Recomp

    CYCLE
    Weeks 1-4: DBol - 20-40mg/D (dosing will depend on sides)
    Weeks 1-12: Test E - 500mg/D (250mg M/Th)
    Weeks 1-12: Arimidex - .5mg/EoD
    Weeks 15-16: Nolvadex - 50mg/D
    Weeks 17-18: Nolvadex - 25mg/D

    SUPPLEMENTS (On-cycle)
    Creatine
    Taurine
    Cycle Assist
    TUDCA
    Orange Triad
    EFA's
    Co-Q10
    Enhanced (PrWO)
    BCAAs/SAAs
    Whey Protein

    SUPPLEMENTS (Post-cycle)
    DAA
    Alphamine

    FOOD
    I'll work up to 3k calories for the first 2 weeks and then add 500 calories the following 2 weeks to hit 3500. I'll readjust as needed after that. The bulk of my carbs will be in the first half the day. Macros will look something like this:

    360 P - 320 C - 100 F (Workout days) 3600kcal
    320 P - 120 C - 130 F (Non-WO days) 3000kcal

    So what do you think? I know it's pretty straight forward for a first cycle and you guys have looked at hundreds of these setups, so I appreciate you taking the time to look at yet another one. :-D
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html


  2. That was my 2nd cycle. It looks like you have everything lined up nice. I would do 40mg dbol, but like you said check the sides first. Good luck!

  3. Start at 40mg about an hour before lifting man. You won't regret it. Have taurine on hand and liver support. And also stay hydrated I can't stress that enough, back pumps are a bitch!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Start at 40mg about an hour before lifting man. You won't regret it. Have taurine on hand and liver support. And also stay hydrated I can't stress that enough, back pumps are a bitch!
    I fill up a gallon of water and make sure it's gone by the end of the day. I've seen other people get pumps and how painful it is. NOT goin there.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  5. Go for 1.5 gallons

  6. I ran dbol at 40 and didn't do a ton for me. At 60 my skin felt like it was ripping! !!
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    I ran dbol at 40 and didn't do a ton for me. At 60 my skin felt like it was ripping! !!
    nice

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I've decided it's time to break on through to the other side (Jim Morrison reference). I got the okay from the wife, I've talked to my dad (who was a competitive powerlifter that used) and he gives me his support, but it wouldn't be ANYTHING without my AM family on board too. I'm currently using Wendler's 5-3-1 program for a recomp to increase strength while cutting BF. I'll continue to do this over the next 8 weeks before running my cycle, but I wanted to start getting input now. I'm considering going to FST-7 while on cycle unless anyone has some really good reasons to go with something else. So here's my setup:

    STATS
    Age: 35
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 180
    BF%: 14 (will be getting a more accurate reading of this pre-cycle)
    Goal: Lean Bulk/Recomp

    CYCLE
    Weeks 1-4: DBol - 20-40mg/D (dosing will depend on sides)
    Weeks 1-12: Test E - 500mg/D (250mg M/Th)
    Weeks 1-12: Arimidex - .5mg/EoD
    Weeks 15-16: Nolvadex - 50mg/D
    Weeks 17-18: Nolvadex - 25mg/D

    SUPPLEMENTS (On-cycle)
    Creatine
    Taurine
    Cycle Assist
    TUDCA
    Orange Triad
    EFA's
    Co-Q10
    Enhanced (PrWO)
    BCAAs/SAAs
    Whey Protein

    SUPPLEMENTS (Post-cycle)
    DAA
    Alphamine

    FOOD
    I'll work up to 3k calories for the first 2 weeks and then add 500 calories the following 2 weeks to hit 3500. I'll readjust as needed after that. The bulk of my carbs will be in the first half the day. Macros will look something like this:

    360 P - 320 C - 100 F (Workout days) 3600kcal
    320 P - 120 C - 130 F (Non-WO days) 3000kcal

    So what do you think? I know it's pretty straight forward for a first cycle and you guys have looked at hundreds of these setups, so I appreciate you taking the time to look at yet another one. :-D
    Looks good also looks like u did some research. Only suggestion I would make is start the dex week 3 or personally I don't run it at all but I'm one of those don't crush estro guys. Also have never read anywhere where it said taking more then 20mg of nolva was beneficial. I would personally run pct like this
    Clomid 150-4d-100-3/100/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20

    U run that and u will have a smooth pct IMO.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Looks good also looks like u did some research. Only suggestion I would make is start the dex week 3 or personally I don't run it at all but I'm one of those don't crush estro guys. Also have never read anywhere where it said taking more then 20mg of nolva was beneficial. I would personally run pct like this
    Clomid 150-4d-100-3/100/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20

    U run that and u will have a smooth pct IMO.
    Thanks for the advice bro! I've actually got a log started that I would love for you to join! I'll post the link
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  10. Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OH NO! ANOTHER FIRST CYCLE THREAD!
    By HULKSMASH25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 09:46 AM
  2. Another First Cycle thread...Let's make it useful
    By Sycklicle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 01:51 PM
  3. another first cycle thread
    By NeXeD in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:14 PM
  4. Another first cycle thread
    By slick rick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 05:29 PM
  5. Another first cycle thread - opinions?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Log in
Log in