My Test P cycle

Damorgs

Awards
Hey guys,

Thought I'd log my injectable cycle for everyone and for my own interest. Main aim is to lean bulk, due to my job I need to have my clothes off often and I can't afford to be a fatty :p. Currently sitting around 75kg or 165ish pounds and roughly 9% bodyfat, maybe lower. Recent injury to my shoulder caused to me drop a bit of weight and have around 3-4 months out of the gym. This cycle is going to be to bulk back up and build up my legs, due to them lagging behind. My Goal is to hit 85-90kg after pct and not over 10-11% bodyfat.

Cycle

Week 1-10 Test p 100mg EOD
Week 1-4 Sdrol 10/20/20/20
Week 1-4 Cycle Assist (leftovers), liv52 and hawthorn berry
Week 1-10 Aromasin .25mg EOD

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Aromasin .25mg EOD
DAA 3g a day

Diet
I'm not going to list everything 1 by 1, but I'm an extreme ectomorph and before I started training I was about 58kg. But it will be as follows

Macros
200g Protein
400-500g carbs
100g Fats

3500-4000 kcals (depending on if I'm loading up on bodyfat)

Will post up some pics of before when I can find some recent ones. Starting the cycle next week.

RayBarone

RayBarone

Awards
In here!

I'm wanting to run a Test P Cycle so this really interests Me. Still researching though.

Make good gains brah!

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm in.

Damorgs

Awards
Hey guys, just a quick update. First pin yesterday, pinned in the glute. 1mL or 100mg of test p. Pretty painless to be honest..... I was nervous because I hate needles, to the point where I nearly pass out when having blood taken, but I'm ****ing determined so I overcame that. Test going in is nothing like blood coming out, so I found out... Which is very good.

So I pinned in the glute, very easy a smooth. I'm actually looking forward to my next pin. No pain today... I would describe the feeling as if I'm sitting on my keys or something in my back pocket... My mate was there, we both have different gear and he said he feels the same today. Last time he pinned on his test e cycle he said it hurt ALOT the first time. Although we did heat the test up in the barrel by sitting in wrapped in a heat pack and then I sat on the heat pack before and after for about 5 mins... He reckons this is the big difference as he never really did that before.

I went and trained back afterwards... No immediate effects or increases, I did notice later in the night I had a slight headache and I think it could have been from the superdrol.

Anyway, I'll weigh in and post up some before pics later in the week once the superdrol kicks in a bit.

Damorgs

Awards
Pinned first time in the quad today, 3rd injection for this cycle so far... Wasn't too bad, definately more painful than the glutes but not really too bad. I'll have to wait a couple of days to see if the PIP is worse than the glute... soon find out! :)

I'm up around 1.5kg from the starting weight, lifts are mostly the same, I think so far the gain is just water / glycogen in the muscles building up. Excited to see how next weeks workouts kick into gear. Starting to get that alpha feeling a bit, there has been a few times where I just feel amazing.. like the best guy in the room.. it's weird.. I'm getting some very mild back pumps, but I knew this would happen as I had pretty bad pumps while on hdrol previously. I'm taking some taurine to sort it out and it's doing alright, not looking forward to upping the sdrol tho with these pumps lol... But I'll make do.

Going to start aromasin next week, wasn't too sure on the protocol of when to start this, but I figured I don't need it until my test gets too high and starts to aromatise which would be week 2 (?????).. As stated previously, 12.5mg EOD

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Subbed, keep it up man.

Damorgs

Awards
A quick update for everyone, just upped the dose of sdrol to 20mg.. which isnt much, but i think it's right for my weight. i'm up about 2.5-3kg or 5-6 lbs, i think it's mostly water weight though from the sdrol in the first week. can't wait for the test / sdrol to really kick in this week. lifts have improved about 10% across the board.. not sure if it's just a placebo or if it's the sdrol booting in a bit
recovery is slightly faster i think.. worked out chest twice last week and barely felt it the second time around

Feeling really good overall, pinning is a breeze, not sure what i was worried about tbh lol...

Already had comments about my size in the first week from two separate people, kinda looks like i've just got an all day post gym pump... that's the best way to describe it :)

Damorgs

Awards
So here's a quick update for you... today was my 6th pin and it was in the left glute... all was going fine, felt fine going in, pulled out the needle and a stream of blood followed it ! I stood there stunned for 5 seconds as blood flowed from my ass and dripped on the floor... I had no idea what to do hahaha....

After about 5 seconds it stopped and I cleaned it up and immediately jumped online to see if I was going to die.. and the general consensus is that I'll be fine and I just nicked a vein... apparently there is a club for hitting veins on steroidology.com ??? :O

Anyway, that was my exciting/terrifying pinning experience... stay tuned

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So here's a quick update for you... today was my 6th pin and it was in the left glute... all was going fine, felt fine going in, pulled out the needle and a stream of blood followed it ! I stood there stunned for 5 seconds as blood flowed from my ass and dripped on the floor... I had no idea what to do hahaha....

After about 5 seconds it stopped and I cleaned it up and immediately jumped online to see if I was going to die.. and the general consensus is that I'll be fine and I just nicked a vein... apparently there is a club for hitting veins on steroidology.com ??? :O

Anyway, that was my exciting/terrifying pinning experience... stay tuned
It happens man. As long as there's no blood in the barrel when you aspirate you'll be fine. It does give you a fright the first time it happens tho.

Damorgs

Awards
Definately gave me a fright.. but I've not been aspirating. Might start doing that... The reviews online were mixed whether to do it or not so I just didn't..

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
I dunno, but for me, I always aspirate. When my wife hits my glutes I have her do it too.

Damorgs

Awards
Yeh i just found it hard enough reaching around to the glute, trying to aspirate with one hand seems nearly impossible... so i didn't

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well do you want to Inject into a vein? Getting testosterone directly into the blood stream is not a good idea. Aspirate. Every time. If you ever see blood in the barrel pull it out change the pin and put it in somewhere else.

Damorgs

Awards
Well do you want to Inject into a vein? Getting testosterone directly into the blood stream is not a good idea. Aspirate. Every time. If you ever see blood in the barrel pull it out change the pin and put it in somewhere else.
Of course not... but I did research it and the general consensus was 50:50... From now on I will be aspirating of course, this is a learning curve for me as this is my first cycle. Hopefully I don't nick another vein...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Of course not... but I did research it and the general consensus was 50:50... From now on I will be aspirating of course, this is a learning curve for me as this is my first cycle. Hopefully I don't nick another vein...
Nicking a vein isn't bad and will happen. Often. But you don't want to inject into a vein. It's IM not IV

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it is bad, but just curious: Has anyone done research or otherwise knows exactly what would happen if you injected testosterone into your vein?

I am a medic, so I know where it will travel. I am curious as to the adverse effects, physiologically in the body.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
I know it is bad, but just curious: Has anyone done research or otherwise knows exactly what would happen if you injected testosterone into your vein?
I've heard what happens. The oil gives you one helluva cough, that oil is flowing where blood is meant to. Hurts your chest like hell for a few, then you're alright.

So they say. I've never accidentally gone IV.

Damorgs

Awards

I am a medic, so I know where it will travel. I am curious as to the adverse effects, physiologically in the body.
I did read about it when I was deciding whether or not to aspirate. Apparently the first symptom is coughing, this happens very quickly as the oil travels through the blood stream and into the lungs and the body tries to expel it. If you inject so fast that you get too much in your vein, it travels to your heart very quickly and can cause some sort of heart attack (I know it's not exactly a heart attack, but something like that).

In other news, I just pinned my right quad, aspirated and pinned... Another flawless injection.. so that's 6/7 successful pins. I've been reading about the glute shot and I believe I was shooting it way too low, going to try to hit the top which is the ventro glute? I'm discovering even after a year of research I'm still learning more and more by doing it and there is really so much misinformation out there it's insane!

Edit: Oh yeah I'm up 3.5kg @ 78kg or around 7-7.5lbs and it's been 12 days so far. Been hitting the calories like a boss and every workout has been super intensive.. I won't bother posting up strength gains, because I'm not big on the numbers, I try not to focus on numbers other than knowing that I'm moving upwards each week. I honestly don't even like looking at scales because people get too hung up on a number rather than the way they look.

Would like to fill out my chest and legs a lot more so I will post up some progress pics as the weeks go on.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Blah blah, I do t aspirated for the majority of my pinz. My idea is that the pin is moving around so much even after aspirating its moved. While pinning its moved I don't know about you guys but wen I hit shoulders my hand shakes a ton. Wen I hit thighs my hand still shakes a bit aswell.

Damorgs

Awards
Blah blah, I do t aspirated for the majority of my pinz. My idea is that the pin is moving around so much even after aspirating its moved. While pinning its moved I don't know about you guys but wen I hit shoulders my hand shakes a ton. Wen I hit thighs my hand still shakes a bit aswell.
Yeah I'm the same, especially with glutes its near impossible to hold there steady while stretching around your back...

Damorgs

Awards
Quick update, today is day 15 and I'm up around 3.5-4kg which is around 8lbs I think. Nipples are extremely sensitive, I can already see the lumps developing. Trying to decide whether to up the aromasin to .25mg EOD from .125mg EOD.. I've had estro rebound before which caused mild gyno, so I know that I'm prone. My mate that is doing the exact same cycle is having the exact same symptoms with his nipples. I've got letro on hand, but I would prefer it not develop at all. Worst case scenario I'll run the letro and smash the lumps out before the cycle ends. I've had problems with my joints so I don't want to punish them too much, sdrol is bad enough!

Strength is great, feeling stronger and recovery is next to no time at all. Feeling quite lethargic, but it's Uni holidays so things are good! Back pumps are horrendous, I'm taking taurine pre workout and throughout the day when they get bad. Trying to get heaps of water / electrolytes in to help them out, but I got these bad on Hdrol so this is no surprise to me at all! Overall very happy with how I'm tracking and just keen for the test to really kick in after this week.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Keep it up man.

Viking23

Awards
Aromasin usually comes in 25 mg pills or 12.5mg pills. More often they are 25 in my experience. You are thinking adex doses which is 1mg, .5mg or .25 mg.

Damorgs

Awards
LOL, I feel like a bit of a douche, yeah it's 25mg/ml. So should I increase to 25mg EOD?

Damorgs

Awards
I think through my research I've got the days confused for Aromasin also... From various articles I've read EOD dosage is not a good idea with aromasin as the half life is 27 hours. I think between changing from adex to aromasin I've somehow crossed over the dosing schedule...

Can anyone contribute to whether I should be dosing my aromasin 12.5mg ED rather than EOD? Perhaps that's why I'm experiencing some gyno lumps developing...

edit:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pct-post-steroid-cycle-therapy/exemestane-aromasin-king-anti-estrogens-628003.html

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I think through my research I've got the days confused for Aromasin also... From various articles I've read EOD dosage is not a good idea with aromasin as the half life is 27 hours. I think between changing from adex to aromasin I've somehow crossed over the dosing schedule...

Can anyone contribute to whether I should be dosing my aromasin 12.5mg ED rather than EOD? Perhaps that's why I'm experiencing some gyno lumps developing...

edit:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pct-post-steroid-cycle-therapy/exemestane-aromasin-king-anti-estrogens-628003.html
Your correct the active life of aromasin is 27 hours. It should be dosed ED but I find dosing even 6.25mg ED kills my e2. 12.5mg EOD however keeps it perfectly in check. Go figure lol. The only way your going to find out what works for you is trial and error.

Damorgs

Awards
Your correct the active life of aromasin is 27 hours. It should be dosed ED but I find dosing even 6.25mg ED kills my e2. 12.5mg EOD however keeps it perfectly in check. Go figure lol. The only way your going to find out what works for you is trial and error.
Ok that's some great info. I feel fine at 12.5mg EOD tbh... No bloat, just a tiny bit of gyno lump and sensitivity which i'm not overly fussed about. Plan to crush it with letro later in the cycle once I'm done with sdrol. From the info I read in that article, even though the half life is 27 hours the enzymes that effect estrogen are still present for 72 hours.

Exemestane's half life in the male body is actually very short (~9 hours) and it is quickly eliminated, however, since as soon as it enters your bloodstream it quickly destroys 80-90% of the aromatase enzymes present in your body, it is effective in maintaining significant reductions in estrogen for up to 72 hours after a single 25mg dose. Estrogen levels only begin to rise again after your body has begun to make new aromatase enzymes to replace the ones destro by exemestane.
Anyway, that is just the first coherent article I found in 10 minutes googling. If anyone else has other info I'm all ears (or eyes so to speak) :laugh:

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah it is a very strange drug how the active life and half life's are different.

Damorgs

Awards
Quick Update: Day 18

Weight: 79.2kg (increased 4.5kg or 9-9.5lbs)
Bodyfat: Roughly the same

Pros
- Strength increases across the board, I'd say I've increased lifts by 10-20% on everything..
- Feeling very alpha in the gym, endless energy while lifting
- Nothing feels too hard
- Pumped up all day(feels like I've been at the gym ALL the time)

Cons
- Mild lumps developing behind nipples, extremely sensitive
- Extremely lethargic, most days can't be effed doing anything!

Pinned my delt for the first time, possibly the most uncomfortable injection yet.... I find it like a weird dead arm sensation all the way to my hand and very difficult to sleep on it and it's caused me restless sleep. Won't be pinning my other delt, going to go straight to my glutes and continue the glutes/quad rotation. Really happy with the gains so far, the lethargy is getting old and I'm finding it really hard to concentrate on study for exams next week... I'm even considering not doing them it's got me feeling that lazy... My mate is doing the exact same cycle and he was saying the same thing, the first time in his whole career as a carpenter he's felt like calling in sick for work.. Must be the combination of aromasin and superdrol. We're both loading up on carbs like no tomorrow, so I think we'll just have to play this out until the end of sdrol.

Anyway, that's the update for anyone following, going to post up some pics when I'm about half way so stay tuned.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
It's deft the Sdrol man. SD makes me lethargic as hell within the first two weeks and for the duration. I'd hazard a bet that once SD is discontinued the lethargy will pass..

Damorgs

Awards
It's deft the Sdrol man. SD makes me lethargic as hell within the first two weeks and for the duration. I'd hazard a bet that once SD is discontinued the lethargy will pass..
Thanks for the confirmation mate, I had a feeling it was the Sdrol. I've read alot of people complaining about the lethargy and I had a similar effect on Hdrol at high dosing. I'll just have to buck up and get on with it. It's not affecting my gym routine, just everything else in my life haha

Damorgs

Awards
Hey guys, been pretty flat out so haven't updated lately. I'm off the sdrol now and holding a pretty solid 6kg of mass. My eating has a been a bit ****ty due to a few personal probs which cropped up, so I think I've actually leaned out a bit as well as gaining a bit of size due to a caloric deficit...

All my lifts are definately up and weights are feeling soooo much easier. No real major sides since I've come off the sdrol. Honestly I don't think I would ever kick with sdrol again, the lethargy was brutal... I've just ordered more vials and upped my test to 500mg a week which started about a week ago.. So I'm hoping to hit 85-90kg in the last 7-8 weeks of this cycle which should be quite attainable. Holding barely any water as I've been keeping aromasin @ 20mg EOD to stop my nipples from flaring. So far pretty happy, can't wait to see what this test does to me in the next few weeks!

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Bump