Test e or epi

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
What would be more money worth..? Iv heard great things on epi and we all know test e works . I'm 5'9 22 weight 170 been body building for 3 years I'm about 10% bf.. I'm always accused of being on steroids so wth lol.. I have takin ph before but only 1 cycle.. Iv researches over and over and all these options so what woul you prefer or stacks any help would be awesome!

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Possibility. I'm just not sure if I want all the water weight that comes with the test.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Simply add a AI on cycle lol keep that water in check. You could run the epi at the end of the cycle to help lean out too. I was just suggested by a couple members on a thread I made to maybe run test p with my next epi cycle of 6 weeks instead of a 10-12 week E or cyp cycle lol which I am strongly considering doing...and by strongly I mean I'm trying to find my credit card haha. The possibilities are endless my friend

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
If your diet is clean, you will experience very little if any bloat. An AI can minimize excessive water retention caused by elevated estrogen while on cycle.

Also, Epi has AI properties but personally, I would opt for arimidex. I have read anecdotal reports of people using Epi as an AI on a test cycle with success. Choice is yours...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
If you're bulking why would you care about bloat? that will come from the food you eat whether you're on AAS or not.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Because some people don't like to look poofy? I know I don't lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
then just run the epi at the end. the poof comes mainly from diet but epi should help.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Ya I eat a lot of clean but ya puffy in winter don't bother me but its still summer gotta look good at the lake lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ever hear of "eating right for your blood type"?

check it out, good info on the web. have you ever noticed when you eat certain foods you have phelm afterwords?

Ya I eat a lot of clean but ya puffy in winter don't bother me but its still summer gotta look good at the lake lol

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Go with the Test-e, you should see better gains off it even if you get a little bloat. You could kickstart it with the Epi, I probably would if I had it laying around.

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Ya that's what I've decided to do cant go wrong wrong with it

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Run them both (Test E and Epi). Epistane (Havoc by RPN) iis about the only oral I run anymore. My body can't tolerate Abombs or dbol anymore due to sides.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
What would be more money worth..? Iv heard great things on epi and we all know test e works . I'm 5'9 22 weight 170 been body building for 3 years I'm about 10% bf.. I'm always accused of being on steroids so wth lol.. I have takin ph before but only 1 cycle.. Iv researches over and over and all these options so what woul you prefer or stacks any help would be awesome!
lol. what's faster, a corvette or a caravan?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
test e doesnt really cause bloat. it will actually lean you out. its all about your diet. 5'9 170 at 10% you have got alot of room to grow. if your going to go the route of hormonal enhancement. a 6 week cycle of test prop at 100-200mg eod and superdrol for the first 4 weeks. epi wont do **** for bulking it can kind of help with shredding but its just not that great of a product. thats why its still legal. SD will cause a little bloat the first 2 weeks but it all comes off the third. the end goal is whats important if you have to gain 5lbs of water for a couple of weeks while your body is adjusting to its new muscular structure than do it. if you try and avoid every side youll never get anywhere.

there are other combos , send me a message if you want to discuss further