TNE?

  1. TNE?


    If your not on cycle how dumb would it be to run TNE pwo on lifting days?


  2. Pretty dumb lol. U wanna get amped, just take some Enhanced bro.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Pretty dumb lol. U wanna get amped, just take some Enhanced bro.
    I know it is lol but my Buddy doesn't think it is despite my telling him. Wouldn't it just suppress your natty production and then pretty much be useless? He doesn't think it will he's one of "those" fools that thinks he knows better than everyone I didnt think I had such stupid friends
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    I know it is lol but my Buddy doesn't think it is despite my telling him. Wouldn't it just suppress your natty production and then pretty much be useless? He doesn't think it will he's one of "those" fools that thinks he knows better than everyone I didnt think I had such stupid friends
    Yeah he'd get no gains whatsoever and screw up his HPTA.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Yeah he'd get no gains whatsoever and screw up his HPTA.
    No man, he'd get HYOOOOOGE!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    No man, he'd get HYOOOOOGE!!
    Name:  d3825b797f43a95558d518a0fdb29f449c01034.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  43.8 KB
    Case and point hahaha

  7. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=83 326"/>
    Case and point hahaha
    Lolol I withdraw

  8. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=83 326"/>
    Case and point hahaha
    Wait your saying this guy is your friend? And he's never run anything but TNE pre workout? And never any other AAS? I don't believe it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Wait your saying this guy is your friend? And he's never run anything but TNE pre workout? And never any other AAS? I don't believe it.
    Please please be a sarcastic question lol( picture from Google dude) no my buddy has no idea what he's doing... lucky for him I spent a hour showing him pictures of bitch tits and explaining that if you don't do everything right you'll screw up your body and suffer.aka don't use TNE unless your doing a actual cycle of test or some other DS, but we'll see how long that lasts in his Brian and I see him on this forum asking how to get his balls back lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    lucky for him I spent a hour showing him pictures of bitch tits and explaining that if you don't do everything right you'll see him on this forum asking how to get his balls back lol
    So does that mean you guys were watching porn together? I mean I guess that's cool and all, no homo right? Or maybe just the tip

  11. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    So does that mean you guys were watching porn together? I mean I guess that's cool and all, no homo right? Or maybe just the tip
    Hey its not gay if you only go one knuckle deep! lol...I threw up a little bit typing that

  12. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Hey its not gay if you only go one knuckle deep! lol...I threw up a little bit typing that
    Butt play is ok lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Butt play is ok lol
    Pft would someone please explain that to my wife then? Lol she still won't let me take her dirt road lmao

  14. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Pft would someone please explain that to my wife then? Lol she still won't let me take her dirt road lmao
    Or she could be like my wife... I said why don't you let me knock on the back door anymore? She said she just did it to get the ring. I might pawn it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Or she could be like my wife... I said why don't you let me knock on the back door anymore? She said she just did it to get the ring. I might pawn it
    Lol mine did it with the old fashion blow job, and the worst part was that she had gotten to the point that she gave the best I've ever had!... bit there's nothing tequila can't fix on a Saturday night lol. I can still get a few a year

  16. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Lol mine did it with the old fashion blow job, and the worst part was that she had gotten to the point that she gave the best I've ever had!... bit there's nothing tequila can't fix on a Saturday night lol. I can still get a few a year
    (...at least from her) lol. I joke about having a girlfriend with her all the time. The zoloft she takes crushes sex drive and the juice I'm on amplifies mine by 10,000. Interesting combo...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    (...at least from her) lol. I joke about having a girlfriend with her all the time. The zoloft she takes crushes sex drive and the juice I'm on amplifies mine by 10,000. Interesting combo...
    Hhhmmm that's gotta be interesting. My wife says my dicks too big and she hurts for a couple days after lol(not tooting my own horn here I got a regular jimmy lol) I think she's got something wrong down stairs so I'm usually nice about one or two times a week. I did that for awhile but she started thinking I did and started getting self conscious about her self and depressed so I had to stop. Women can be fragile lol had no idea, but I digress. I'm just happy to have someone that puts up with me lol

  18. Got a giant cok, that's all. And stop dating 11 year olds. They are pretty small down there

  19. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Got a giant cok, that's all. And stop dating 11 year olds. They are pretty small down there
    :Shivers: no 11 yr olds for me lol( just putting it out there now that that sentence entered the FBI's watch list data base lol) just a wife with a tiny vag lol

  20. So now that this thread went waaaay south lol I'll try to pull it back in. This got me wondering I want to run another epi/stano cycle cause it was sweet for me, would It be wise for me to use TNE pwo? Lol I've got zero experience with injectables so far and wouldn't mind easing into being comfortable with injecting

  21. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    So now that this thread went waaaay south lol I'll try to pull it back in. This got me wondering I want to run another epi/stano cycle cause it was sweet for me, would It be wise for me to use TNE pwo? Lol I've got zero experience with injectables so far and wouldn't mind easing into being comfortable with injecting
    There is no easing in. You just have to get dizzy, almost pass out, cold sweat and turn ghost white. That's for the first couple shots. Then it's smooth sailing.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    There is no easing in. You just have to get dizzy, almost pass out, cold sweat and turn ghost white. That's for the first couple shots. Then it's smooth sailing.
    Lol I got no problem with pinning I've done it with b12 actually still do, I just didn't know if TNE would be reserved for a test cycle or if I could use it during a DS cycle aswell.

  23. Test no ester? Or is it tren no ester?
    I'll tell you my favorite is test/mast and my current test/tren/mast.
    I'm done with methyls though. My liver is needed for other things

  24. Test no ester sir lol not tren. This whole preworkout thing got me wondering if it would be a good extra kick during my epi cycle. After this next one I will be saying good bye to orals lol but sense I already have it I'm gonna use it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Test no ester sir lol not tren. This whole preworkout thing got me wondering if it would be a good extra kick during my epi cycle. After this next one I will be saying good bye to orals lol but sense I already have it I'm gonna use it
    I wouldn't advise unless u were already on test.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    I wouldn't advise unless u were already on test.
    Yeah, ester is hot. You need her

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I wouldn't advise unless u were already on test.
    Lol thanks. Was looking for a direct answer, I couldn't find anything on it with a pH

  28. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Lol thanks. Was looking for a direct answer, I couldn't find anything on it with a pH
    Probly no one has ever done it. I'd rather just run a lower dose of test with your orals, like 350mg/week of test prop.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Probly no one has ever done it. I'd rather just run a lower dose of test with your orals, like 350mg/week of test prop.
    That actually sounds cool. Do you think I could get away with no AI because of running epi?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    That actually sounds cool. Do you think I could get away with no AI because of running epi?
    You'll need it

  31. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    You'll need it
    Anastrozole .5mg EOD? Or maybe e3d?

  32. Cool man you've been a great help

  33. I 2nd the arimidex. I'd start with .25mg EOD at first and go up from there if needed.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I 2nd the arimidex. I'd start with .25mg EOD at first and go up from there if needed.
    Probably a good idea cause I'm not to estrogen sensitive

  35. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Probably a good idea cause I'm not to estrogen sensitive
    True dat. Plus the epi and Stano will help too.

  36. TNE is great if you want to do it for a few days and screw till your nuts shoot spittles of water and air. Which I think is fun-but dumb for 'being off'.

  37. Pin up some Test Suspension a couple hours before your PL meet. For more aggression, take some Cheque Drops right before you lift.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to Esterify TNE
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 06:38 AM
  2. synovex to tne
    By orvise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2004, 09:52 AM
  3. TNE in Oil
    By jpeter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 05:37 AM
  4. TNE / nordiol transdermal cycle
    By jediclampet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:27 PM
  5. Tne??
    By tommy_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 08:52 PM
Log in
Log in