2013 M1T usage.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Wondering if anyone out there is using M1T or has in the last year? Most M1T threads are YEARS old! What brands are being used? How did you cycle it? Other supps & diet? What have been your results and experiences with M1T?

Thanks in advance.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Hey guys would like some input if its out there, if you guys are on M1T or have finished up a cycle. Looking for first hand accounts. Thanks guys.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Me too because I have some good stuff and I want to run it this year.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Hey Tony, yeah lets hope we can drum up some interest and info, cause I'll be running some soon.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
If this was in the anabolics forum and not the Old School Hormone section it might be seen quicker. Maybe you couod get a moderator to move it?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Use to pop m1t like candy. Back when I was a complete ignorant fool that didn't know **** about what I was taking. If I remember right I was taking 20mg in the am and 20 in the pm. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Only reason is because that's what was suggested on the bottle. I used LG brand (Legal Gear) I believe there called something else now and def don't still make m1t. I basically ran 4 entire bottles like this for like a couple years. I would not suggest this approach at all.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Use to pop m1t like candy. Back when I was a complete ignorant fool that didn't know **** about what I was taking. If I remember right I was taking 20mg in the am and 20 in the pm. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Only reason is because that's what was suggested on the bottle. I used LG brand (Legal Gear) I believe there called something else now and def don't still make m1t. I basically ran 4 entire bottles like this for like a couple years. I would not suggest this approach at all.
Wow, hope you're all good now. Now I will be very cautious, 10mg only and I'll be pulsing them. My cycle will be 2 weeks in length. Thx for the response.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
And what's the point of taking it like the previous poster??

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
I did a bottle of Gaspari Nutrition M1T....total crap

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Mats and shadows cycles are retarted. Why would u pulse it for 2 weeks at a time. Pulsing is like 2x a week pre wo for two weeks only would not do that much. I guess ull have a very nice pump but idk bout any gains. I don't even think ull get that muh of a pump unless u were taking something else alongside and just used he mt as a boost.

I'd rather just do a cycle of winstrol or dbol with test than cancer pills like mt1.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Not sure what RETARTED means but if you don't think it's a good idea, I respect your view. There is some merit to the pulsing plus I think it's a good way to get my feet wet. I rather be a bit cautious than not.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Dude u want feet wet run test prop 6six and b out w a mild pct. mt1 has so many permanent sides I've heard some horror stories like constant migraines and severe shutdown and more.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Dude u want feet wet run test prop 6six and b out w a mild pct. mt1 has so many permanent sides I've heard some horror stories like constant migraines and severe shutdown and more.
I'm sure some have gotten it that bad, but a lot did alright on it. But I will be careful about it and take all the precaution I can. Thanks for the heads up.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Mats and shadows cycles are retarted. Why would u pulse it for 2 weeks at a time. Pulsing is like 2x a week pre wo for two weeks only would not do that much. I guess ull have a very nice pump but idk bout any gains. I don't even think ull get that muh of a pump unless u were taking something else alongside and just used he mt as a boost.

I'd rather just do a cycle of winstrol or dbol with test than cancer pills like mt1.
If u read my statement I even stated it was dumb I was young and also stated I bought from a sup shop and didn't know I was taking an active steroid. Also didn't know that steroid was 7 times more anabolic then test. I also said that was what the bottle prescribed. So u can retract your retard statement sir. Name calling should be beneath u.

Btw I'm quite educated now if you have any questions for me I would be more then happy to offer you assistance. ;)

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I think only powerful substances should be pulsed (if at all) like for example superdrol. And thats only really done to minimize sides...

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think only powerful substances should be pulsed (if at all) like for example superdrol. And thats only really done to minimize sides...
So are you saying methyl 1 test isn't powerful? To many people always follow the same old bull **** about sides and liver damage. To me all that **** is hyped repeat talk that everyone keeps copying from someone else they heard say the same dumb ****. Sides and liver damage are overrated in my opinion.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
So are you saying methyl 1 test isn't powerful? To many people always follow the same old bull **** about sides and liver damage. To me all that **** is hyped repeat talk that everyone keeps copying from someone else they heard say the same dumb ****. Sides and liver damage are overrated in my opinion.
I agree, but certainly one should be educated and smart with no matter what they're taking. Anybody else running M1T or a pct from a M1T cycle. I would love to hear your experience and thoughts on the product.

Last edited:
BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I said FOR EXAMPLE. Relax

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When it was still sold otc I used it more than I should of. Lol Dont try the 20mgs twice a day like one guy said. 10-20mgs was the standard dosage.. I had a luquid form once and I used 15 mgs and it worked as good as 20. For me 15mgs was as strong as 100mgs anadrol and stronger than 50mgs dbol. Also stronger than 20mgs superdrol. I would rate like this:
M1t/anadrol about a tie but feel better on anadrol
Superdrol 20mgs Tried 30 not better than 20
Lmg 150mgs
Dbol 50mgs
Winstrol 100mgs(hate it)

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
When it was still sold otc I used it more than I should of. Lol Dont try the 20mgs twice a day like one guy said. 10-20mgs was the standard dosage.. I had a luquid form once and I used 15 mgs and it worked as good as 20. For me 15mgs was as strong as 100mgs anadrol and stronger than 50mgs dbol. Also stronger than 20mgs superdrol. I would rate like this:
M1t/anadrol about a tie but feel better on anadrol
Superdrol 20mgs Tried 30 not better than 20
Lmg 150mgs
Dbol 50mgs
Winstrol 100mgs(hate it)
Thanks jstrong for chiming in, it really helps. 10 is all I'm gonna do.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it is legit you should definatley be able to grow off 10mgs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
LovingtoLift Training Forum 9
koi1214 Supplements 121
double s Supplements 83
Matt73 Anabolics 26