TRENing it up in this biotch

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Nice bro. I love those ATG squats, shows u ain't f*cking around!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Nice bro. I love those ATG squats, shows u ain't f*cking around!
    Thanks man, never that.. Ima tear this cycle up.. You guys are gonna be very impressed with the changes in my physique this cycle..yesterday's shoulder workout was very intense..im pretty sure the tren is kicking in. Did ten sets of db shoulder press starting at 90lbsx14 all the way down to 45lbs..followed that up with face pulls bent over rear delt raises lateral raises and shrugs.. The pump was awesome and i got my first "what are you on" of this cycle.. I love when people ask me that especially when im not on cycle. Is such a confidence booster.. Trensomnia isn't really bad just annoying.. I feel very rested in the morning but i musta woke up at least 10 times last night.. Ima start taking melatonin see if it helps keep me asleep.no night sweats.. My nips are feeling a painful so i started examistane this morning
    •   

3. Your must be on steroids! Lol
    You like those comments? They get me angry because we bust our axxes with training and diet. But all good, whatever gets you fired up!

PS your gym owner obviously doesn't train legs with that rack. I can't even call it a squat rack!

4. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Your must be on steroids! Lol
    You like those comments? They get me angry because we bust our axxes with training and diet. But all good, whatever gets you fired up!

PS your gym owner obviously doesn't train legs with that rack. I can't even call it a squat rack!
    The way i look at it you can't really get mad if you are on an someone asks..i lie to other people about my steroid use but cant lie to myself.. There's no way i would be able to make changes to my body this fast or dramatically without steroids.

As for the owner he doesn't at all ever.. He's a cardio bunny and will bang out some bro lifts evey once in a while.. ie curls and bench press. He has the cutest pitbull that does cardio on the treadmill next to him.

The rack works for anyone past 5'9" cuz thats what i am and can almost hit parallel. It doesn't matter either way.. I've only ever seen 2 people do decent squats in there. One was a juiced up trainer and the other was a chick. I think she thought i was checkin her out but i was just really impressed by her form lol

5. Most people think you put a needle in your butt and your muscles grow! Lol I train for 2 hours a day 7 days a week! I tell them to try that! Lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    Most people think you put a needle in your butt and your muscles grow! Lol I train for 2 hours a day 7 days a week! I tell them to try that! Lol
    Lar, I'd say that's too much

7. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post
    Most people think you put a needle in your butt and your muscles grow! Lol I train for 2 hours a day 7 days a week! I tell them to try that! Lol
    Lol too much bro, no time to recover and rest your CNS.

8. Unless maybe you put down 6kcal down a day maybe but still jeeze dont you ever feel run down

9. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Unless maybe you put down 6kcal down a day maybe but still jeeze dont you ever feel run down
    No! I freak out If I take a day off! What I do is give upper body a break on leg day and some days I go in and do Cardio and abs but I have to go! Lol I know I am over training! But yes I crash hard about 7 pm and drink a energy drink lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post

No! I freak out If I take a day off! What I do is give upper body a break on leg day and some days I go in and do Cardio and abs but I have to go! Lol I know I am over training! But yes I crash hard about 7 pm and drink a energy drink lol
    Lol oh I do the same thing. I thought u meant training a muscle group everyday lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post

I usually feel run down after goin 4 days straight so i usually do 3on 1off.. This is how i know the gear is kicking in because I've gone for 6 days straight and im gnna go tomorrow too

12. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post

Lar, too much. Slow er down

13. Eh yeah crashing is no bueno, that's your body telling u its time to slow that sh*t down lol. Nobody wants elevated cortisol, wreaks havoc on your body.

14. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Lar, too much. Slow er down
    I will try! Lol freaking tren wakes me up at 530 and I go to the gym lol

15. Today's back workout consisted of weighted pull ups snatch grip deads..rack pulls up to 545lb..pull downs.bd rows maxed out the rack.. Tons of volume an i can feel the soreness already way deep into my lats. I kept my pump for the entire workout and some time after which is new for me..Total 15min cardio..10min LISS cardio and 5 cycles of HIIT

16. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Today's back workout consisted of weighted pull ups snatch grip deads..rack pulls up to 545lb..pull downs.bd rows maxed out the rack.. Tons of volume an i can feel the soreness already way deep into my lats. I kept my pump for the entire workout and some time after which is new for me..Total 15min cardio..10min LISS cardio and 5 cycles of HIIT
    U smashed that sh*t bro. That good sh*t.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

U smashed that sh*t bro. That good sh*t.
    Yup im starting to get that "euphoric alpha dont fuk with me cuz ima boss" feeling haha

18. Took 10mg of melatonin and i slept like a baby.. Woke up once to piss and woke feeling absolutely amazing. I love steroids!!! Well besides the tren cough. Had my first coughing fit this morning.it was rough man.. It wasnt the coughing that sucked so much as it was that my lungs felt they were on fire. I saw stars thought i was gnna pass out. Well im over it now. Last night i was craving some ihop pancakes so i thought about doing a cheat meal today but its passed so diet is gonna be on point today.. Off to smash arms

19. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Took 10mg of melatonin and i slept like a baby.. Woke up once to piss and woke feeling absolutely amazing. I love steroids!!! Well besides the tren cough. Had my first coughing fit this morning.it was rough man.. It wasnt the coughing that sucked so much as it was that my lungs felt they were on fire. I saw stars thought i was gnna pass out. Well im over it now. Last night i was craving some ihop pancakes so i thought about doing a cheat meal today but its passed so diet is gonna be on point today.. Off to smash arms
    Feeling like a muhfuggin boss bro, go tear that sh*t up!

20. Name:  image-2185020129.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  379.5 KB

A lil progress pic...I've decided to do a straight cut.. 1900 cals. Im not even hungry whic is odd but im just gnna take advantage and get diced. The pics dont reflect the changes im seein but eventually you guys are gnna see dramatic changes

21. You're like pac man eating up all the 45 plates!

22. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    You're like pac man eating up all the 45 plates!
    Nom nom nom.. Love me some heavy weight in a caloric deficit. Today i was more like ms pacman. With all the 2.5 plates for curling lol

23. After reading some studies on tren I've decided to switch up my diet.. 0f 200c 300p .. Simple but jus be effective

24. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    After reading some studies on tren I've decided to switch up my diet.. 0f 200c 300p .. Simple but jus be effective
    Looks good to me!

25. Quote Originally Posted by larrybailey View Post

Looks good to me!
    Lar approved, all good now
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 05:32 PM
  3. Well, I think this Sums it up...
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat