TRENing it up in this biotch

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

I think im just gonna recomp.. My abs are already almost out.. I dont wanna do a straight cut because i still wanna bring up lagging body parts like bis delts
    Ahhh gotcha. How r your calories set up?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Ahhh gotcha. How r your calories set up?
    Gonna carb cylcle.. 3 days low carb 1 day high... 110f 40c 350p / 10f 400c 225p.. I maintain around 2200 so gonna be eating around 2500.. Maybe a cheat meal here an there
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

Gonna carb cylcle.. 3 days low carb 1 day high... 110f 40c 350p / 10f 400c 225p.. I maintain around 2200 so gonna be eating around 2500.. Maybe a cheat meal here an there
    Good setup bro.

4. My delts couldn't handle 10 sets of incline and then weighted dips...wow that's a lot

5. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    My delts couldn't handle 10 sets of incline and then weighted dips...wow that's a lot
    Yea I've got decent muscle endurance..I've gotten pretty good at not involving my delts too much when benching
    •   

6. So im 28 and considering running a course of deca. A few friends have who used it intermittently, going on the advice of their other friends and without proper research and knowledge themselves. I eat clean and use whey protein and creatine. I have seen decent results over the past year but as you would expect results have started to slow down. I have worked on my diet but seriously the price of continually eating is a struggle on its own. I have therefore been considering juicing for a while and seeing how it goes. This is a whole new dimension for me and knowledge is limited. Could you's help me out with the basics here and the fundamentals that i should be considering? Say i run a four week course of deca, is four weeks enough? do i then need a pct? how should i approach this. I would appreciate your responses. thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    So im 28 and considering running a course of deca. A few friends have who used it intermittently, going on the advice of their other friends and without proper research and knowledge themselves. I eat clean and use whey protein and creatine. I have seen decent results over the past year but as you would expect results have started to slow down. I have worked on my diet but seriously the price of continually eating is a struggle on its own. I have therefore been considering juicing for a while and seeing how it goes. This is a whole new dimension for me and knowledge is limited. Could you's help me out with the basics here and the fundamentals that i should be considering? Say i run a four week course of deca, is four weeks enough? do i then need a pct? how should i approach this. I would appreciate your responses. thanks
    Google bro. We can't spoonfeed u, that's not the proper way to learn. Study and come back with what you've found and we'll help u out.

8. bit dissappointed with that response but fair enough

9. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    bit dissappointed with that response but fair enough
    I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but I taught myself. It takes time but its not hard. Knowledge is power.

10. Just playing ur response over in my head again. Wat a complete knob jockey u must be. A fellow enthusiast reaches out to those more experienced for some advice and thats the kind of response u come up with. Yeah thanks a lot ya cheeky bastard

11. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    Just playing ur response over in my head again. Wat a complete knob jockey u must be. A fellow enthusiast reaches out to those more experienced for some advice and thats the kind of response u come up with. Yeah thanks a lot ya cheeky bastard
    Lol that's amusing. Nobody is gonna hold your hand here, this isn't elementary school. We have guys come on here everyday knowing nothing about anabolics and they want every question answered. I can see you've done not an ounce of research. There's a plethora of information on the internet. Pick a search engine.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    Just playing ur response over in my head again. Wat a complete knob jockey u must be. A fellow enthusiast reaches out to those more experienced for some advice and thats the kind of response u come up with. Yeah thanks a lot ya cheeky bastard
    I would have been much more harsh
    You need months of research minimum. So for you to get your panties in a bunch because 1 guy wouldn't spoon feed you the knowledge he's taken years to develop is lame.
    And you hijacked the tread which is also lame.

I can tell from your impulsivity that you will probably jump in to AAS/PH without good training and damage your endocrine system. Then you will make threads or hijack other people's complaining of erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, lethargy, and loss of appetite.
    Be careful who you motherfck on these boards, especially with your approach and limited knowledge. That's not what this place is all about.

13. First of all I have plenty of research. Indeed asking people with experience represents additional research to reading unreliable articles which I can find on any search engine. The same kind of reliable information online which if u google sore throat tells us we've got cancer? Is that wat ur referring to? Ur response was lazy bro but I get where ur coming from. Its not that im trying to sponge off u for answers as u try to make out. U have experience is taking steriods bro ur not the oracle and fountain of knowledge

14. Back off bro. First of all im not impulsive at all as u suggest. Also my training is probably much better than urs having represented my country in soccer at junior and senior levels so it appears to be ur impulsivity which is the problem here. I not trying to pick an argument here I just wanted some advice but obviously this is a touchy subject for u guys

15. I also didnt realise I was hijacking a thread. Please continue as u were boys....

16. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    I also didnt realise I was hijacking a thread. Please continue as u were boys....
    Just start your own thread. Then give me an answer to these questions: What else should b used with deca? How long should it b ran? Do I need an AI? Do I need a prolactin inhibitor and why? Should I use test with it? What will I need for pct? Will I need a pct? Idc if u don't have stellar answers, but I'd like to see that you're heading in the right direction. Then I'll clarify anything u need clarifying.

17. Dead on thanks but ill leave u boys to it. This isnt elementary school after all.

18. **** it dude. Just run the deca and then come back and make a thread about how you lose muscle mass, have no libido, and feel lethargic after finishing your cycle.

19. Yeah comedy guy coz id do that. Look get off ur high horses guys, ur all regularly dosing anabolic steriods ur in no position to present urselves as mr healthy, any of u. Criticise me all u like for asking for info but the bottom line is im most likely fitter and healthier than any of u. Run ur pcts and Al and get urselves a life time supply of milk thistle. Ur gona need it. Just delete my comments and carry on ur thread as u were girls.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    Yeah comedy guy coz id do that. Look get off ur high horses guys, ur all regularly dosing anabolic steriods ur in no position to present urselves as mr healthy, any of u. Criticise me all u like for asking for info but the bottom line is im most likely fitter and healthier than any of u. Run ur pcts and Al and get urselves a life time supply of milk thistle. Ur gona need it. Just delete my comments and carry on ur thread as u were girls.
    Post pics bro I'd like to see your aesthetics brah, so I can totally b mirin brah. Lol btw don't waste your time with milk thistle, if u knew **** you'd use tudca not milk thistle dumbass. Damn I'd try to b respectful but u kept running your ****ing mouth. Seriously let's see what u look like. I'll shut the **** up if u actually look better than me.

21. I was trying to be respectful but ppl kept running their mouths at me. Im not gona have a more muscular physique than u bro. Ur juiced up and im not remember. That stuffs gone to ur head bro.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    I was trying to be respectful but ppl kept running their mouths at me. Im not gona have a more muscular physique than u bro. Ur juiced up and im not remember. That stuffs gone to ur head bro.
    I apologize, I usually don't act like that. Its not roid rage lol cuz I'm not on anything. Seriously though I'm trying to help u. Make a thread, give us your stats and we'll go from there. Don't listen to your friends though cuz they're cycling all wrong.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    I was trying to be respectful but ppl kept running their mouths at me. Im not gona have a more muscular physique than u bro. Ur juiced up and im not remember. That stuffs gone to ur head bro.
    Gtfo of here..go start your own thread!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

I apologize, I usually don't act like that. Its not roid rage lol cuz I'm not on anything. Seriously though I'm trying to help u. Make a thread, give us your stats and we'll go from there. Don't listen to your friends though cuz they're cycling all wrong.
    I'm all juiced up on tren and other stuff. I'm pissed. This dbag comes in, and now all of a sudden he has all the answers and is the healthiest dude in the world

Gtfo fg

25. 5 11 and 174, yup that seems like a "high" caliber footballer. Do some more shuttle runs or practice taking dives you waste of a good pitch. Men want to play rugby on it bro.

Lol I'm just joshin you bro.

But srs gtfo.

26. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

I'm all juiced up on tren and other stuff. I'm pissed. This dbag comes in, and now all of a sudden he has all the answers and is the healthiest dude in the world

Gtfo fg
    Lol if I got pissed then I know you're definitely pissed af. Let's just all take a second to calm down, breathe in the positivity. Its nbd, just focus on those sick gains coming your way bro.

27. Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    5 11 and 174, yup that seems like a "high" caliber footballer. Do some more shuttle runs or practice taking dives you waste of a good pitch. Men want to play rugby on it bro.

Lol I'm just joshin you bro.

But srs gtfo.
    Scary stats

28. Anyway second shot today.. Decided to throw a little suspension instead of prop with the tren today to get the ball rolling.. Gonna go get after legs rite now

29. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Anyway second shot today.. Decided to throw a little suspension instead of prop with the tren today to get the ball rolling.. Gonna go get after legs rite now
    The suspension probably isn't going to help much, if at all. If I were you I'd stick to the tren and keep the test down low. It's not going to do anything for you but increase your sides. Where do you think all this test is going to go?

30. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

The suspension probably isn't going to help much, if at all. If I were you I'd stick to the tren and keep the test down low. It's not going to do anything for you but increase your sides. Where do you think all this test is going to go?
    My test is low.. Bout 60mg eod..i would do 50mg but it 125mg/ml. I know trens affinity is higher but some that test has got to bind. I also figure the suspension wud hit pretty fast
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 05:32 PM
  3. Well, I think this Sums it up...
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:13 PM