1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaHero1 View Post
    Just playing ur response over in my head again. Wat a complete knob jockey u must be. A fellow enthusiast reaches out to those more experienced for some advice and thats the kind of response u come up with. Yeah thanks a lot ya cheeky bastard
    Lol that's amusing. Nobody is gonna hold your hand here, this isn't elementary school. We have guys come on here everyday knowing nothing about anabolics and they want every question answered. I can see you've done not an ounce of research. There's a plethora of information on the internet. Pick a search engine.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just playing ur response over in my head again. Wat a complete knob jockey u must be. A fellow enthusiast reaches out to those more experienced for some advice and thats the kind of response u come up with. Yeah thanks a lot ya cheeky bastard
    I would have been much more harsh
    You need months of research minimum. So for you to get your panties in a bunch because 1 guy wouldn't spoon feed you the knowledge he's taken years to develop is lame.
    And you hijacked the tread which is also lame.

I can tell from your impulsivity that you will probably jump in to AAS/PH without good training and damage your endocrine system. Then you will make threads or hijack other people's complaining of erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, lethargy, and loss of appetite.
    Be careful who you motherfck on these boards, especially with your approach and limited knowledge. That's not what this place is all about.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.16%

First of all I have plenty of research. Indeed asking people with experience represents additional research to reading unreliable articles which I can find on any search engine. The same kind of reliable information online which if u google sore throat tells us we've got cancer? Is that wat ur referring to? Ur response was lazy bro but I get where ur coming from. Its not that im trying to sponge off u for answers as u try to make out. U have experience is taking steriods bro ur not the oracle and fountain of knowledge
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.16%

Back off bro. First of all im not impulsive at all as u suggest. Also my training is probably much better than urs having represented my country in soccer at junior and senior levels so it appears to be ur impulsivity which is the problem here. I not trying to pick an argument here I just wanted some advice but obviously this is a touchy subject for u guys
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.16%

I also didnt realise I was hijacking a thread. Please continue as u were boys....
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

I also didnt realise I was hijacking a thread. Please continue as u were boys....
    Just start your own thread. Then give me an answer to these questions: What else should b used with deca? How long should it b ran? Do I need an AI? Do I need a prolactin inhibitor and why? Should I use test with it? What will I need for pct? Will I need a pct? Idc if u don't have stellar answers, but I'd like to see that you're heading in the right direction. Then I'll clarify anything u need clarifying.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.16%

Dead on thanks but ill leave u boys to it. This isnt elementary school after all.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.75%

**** it dude. Just run the deca and then come back and make a thread about how you lose muscle mass, have no libido, and feel lethargic after finishing your cycle.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.16%

Yeah comedy guy coz id do that. Look get off ur high horses guys, ur all regularly dosing anabolic steriods ur in no position to present urselves as mr healthy, any of u. Criticise me all u like for asking for info but the bottom line is im most likely fitter and healthier than any of u. Run ur pcts and Al and get urselves a life time supply of milk thistle. Ur gona need it. Just delete my comments and carry on ur thread as u were girls.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

Yeah comedy guy coz id do that. Look get off ur high horses guys, ur all regularly dosing anabolic steriods ur in no position to present urselves as mr healthy, any of u. Criticise me all u like for asking for info but the bottom line is im most likely fitter and healthier than any of u. Run ur pcts and Al and get urselves a life time supply of milk thistle. Ur gona need it. Just delete my comments and carry on ur thread as u were girls.
    Post pics bro I'd like to see your aesthetics brah, so I can totally b mirin brah. Lol btw don't waste your time with milk thistle, if u knew **** you'd use tudca not milk thistle dumbass. Damn I'd try to b respectful but u kept running your ****ing mouth. Seriously let's see what u look like. I'll shut the **** up if u actually look better than me.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.16%

I was trying to be respectful but ppl kept running their mouths at me. Im not gona have a more muscular physique than u bro. Ur juiced up and im not remember. That stuffs gone to ur head bro.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

I was trying to be respectful but ppl kept running their mouths at me. Im not gona have a more muscular physique than u bro. Ur juiced up and im not remember. That stuffs gone to ur head bro.
    I apologize, I usually don't act like that. Its not roid rage lol cuz I'm not on anything. Seriously though I'm trying to help u. Make a thread, give us your stats and we'll go from there. Don't listen to your friends though cuz they're cycling all wrong.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

Gtfo of here..go start your own thread!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

I apologize, I usually don't act like that. Its not roid rage lol cuz I'm not on anything. Seriously though I'm trying to help u. Make a thread, give us your stats and we'll go from there. Don't listen to your friends though cuz they're cycling all wrong.
    I'm all juiced up on tren and other stuff. I'm pissed. This dbag comes in, and now all of a sudden he has all the answers and is the healthiest dude in the world

Gtfo fg
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.76%

5 11 and 174, yup that seems like a "high" caliber footballer. Do some more shuttle runs or practice taking dives you waste of a good pitch. Men want to play rugby on it bro.

Lol I'm just joshin you bro.

But srs gtfo.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

I'm all juiced up on tren and other stuff. I'm pissed. This dbag comes in, and now all of a sudden he has all the answers and is the healthiest dude in the world

Gtfo fg
    Lol if I got pissed then I know you're definitely pissed af. Let's just all take a second to calm down, breathe in the positivity. Its nbd, just focus on those sick gains coming your way bro.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    5 11 and 174, yup that seems like a "high" caliber footballer. Do some more shuttle runs or practice taking dives you waste of a good pitch. Men want to play rugby on it bro.

Lol I'm just joshin you bro.

But srs gtfo.
    Scary stats
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

Anyway second shot today.. Decided to throw a little suspension instead of prop with the tren today to get the ball rolling.. Gonna go get after legs rite now
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Anyway second shot today.. Decided to throw a little suspension instead of prop with the tren today to get the ball rolling.. Gonna go get after legs rite now
    The suspension probably isn't going to help much, if at all. If I were you I'd stick to the tren and keep the test down low. It's not going to do anything for you but increase your sides. Where do you think all this test is going to go?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

The suspension probably isn't going to help much, if at all. If I were you I'd stick to the tren and keep the test down low. It's not going to do anything for you but increase your sides. Where do you think all this test is going to go?
    My test is low.. Bout 60mg eod..i would do 50mg but it 125mg/ml. I know trens affinity is higher but some that test has got to bind. I also figure the suspension wud hit pretty fast
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My test is low.. Bout 60mg eod..i would do 50mg but it 125mg/ml. I know trens affinity is higher but some that test has got to bind. I also figure the suspension wud hit pretty fast
    Some of it may bind, but that's not where you need it. As long as you keep the E2 under control and your SBGH low, you'll be fine. I'm doing 200 Tren Hex E3D, and plan on doing it for 4-6 months. Been on it for a month or so now. Just came off a lot of tren ace/dbol. Sounds like you're having a blast.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

Some of it may bind, but that's not where you need it. As long as you keep the E2 under control and your SBGH low, you'll be fine. I'm doing 200 Tren Hex E3D, and plan on doing it for 4-6 months. Been on it for a month or so now. Just came off a lot of tren ace/dbol. Sounds like you're having a blast.
    DH how do u like Tren Hex?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DH how do u like Tren Hex?
    It seems to me like the longer the ester, the less noticeable Tren is. I like it, but compared to ACE EOD, ACE seems to give me more gains. But, it's working and I plan on staying on it. So I like it, especially for cruising.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

It seems to me like the longer the ester, the less noticeable Tren is. I like it, but compared to ACE EOD, ACE seems to give me more gains. But, it's working and I plan on staying on it. So I like it, especially for cruising.
    Yeah I know you're on TRT, so cruising works great for u. I know for my cycle in November I'm going with Ace though. I wanna get in and get out quick.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

We all know how yu hate long esters.. I guess tren is another story just because of its godly qualities
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Looks like I missed out so far on this thread lol! Anyways bro in to follow along for sure, I start tren on Tuesday, it's my first run with it as well!!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Looks like I missed out so far on this thread lol! Anyways bro in to follow along for sure, I start tren on Tuesday, it's my first run with it as well!!
    You didnt miss much bro just an annoying troll.. Are you gonna be logging it
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

X2 dawg
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

Shoulders
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

Lol but hating on trolls can be quite fun yeah got a log up in cycle info under test tren and winny, bout four weeks in just wrapping up the SD kicker.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

I dont spend muc time in the anabolic section anymore but i will be here for good 12 weeks while im on. Ill chec it out man
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

Holy shizzzzz today was my third injection and the pip is unreal.hirts to elevate my arm at all.. Dont get it first two were smooth as hell.. No gym today omw home to do a little cardio
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

Holy shizzzzz today was my third injection and the pip is unreal.hirts to elevate my arm at all.. Dont get it first two were smooth as hell.. No gym today omw home to do a little cardio
    That's why I only go course, never tried anywhere else
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.53%

That's why I only go course, never tried anywhere else
    Course?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

Course?
    the word glute was supposed to be in there...auto correct
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

the word glute was supposed to be in there...auto correct
    My autocorrect told my girl I wanted her to suck my duck.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

My autocorrect told my girl I wanted her to suck my duck.
    Not many things make me actually laugh, but this did
    www.damnyouautocorrect.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

Not many things make me actually laugh, but this did
    www.damnyouautocorrect.com
    Lol I don't get it, kinda slow right now. I just did legs.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

In...
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

Lol I don't get it, kinda slow right now. I just did legs.
    No, you have to actually go to that site, click on some stuff then read it. Then if you can get all that figured out, you can try to laugh as well

Sarcasm tren grumpy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 05:32 PM
  3. Well, I think this Sums it up...
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:13 PM