Bridging from test c cycle to test e/equipoise cycle?

1. Bridging from test c cycle to test e/equipoise cycle?

I ve been doing research on bridging cycles and im curious Black input I can get from u guys if i were to do 10xweeks of test c and bridge into 10xweek of test e and equipoise?ive been doing research but more info can't hurt

2. Quote Originally Posted by ibanez87 View Post
    I ve been doing research on bridging cycles and im curious Black input I can get from u guys if i were to do 10xweeks of test c and bridge into 10xweek of test e and equipoise?ive been doing research but more info can't hurt
    Going from Cypionate to Enanthate is basically a wash. You're not bridging anything there. Adding equip is going to thicken your blood needlessly. I guess I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish.

3. So basically it wouldn't be a good idea? To go another 10 weeks on ethanate after ? Do u think I should drop the equipoise?
    •   

4. some love eq some say its not worth the ride. the dosage of eq needs to be about 600-1000mgs a week for 12-20 weeks. i ran it once and it did two things, made me really hungry and vascular and i'm already a vascular guy so i looked sick.

i would say if you have it run it, or make up your mind if adding it would be leaning towards your goals or not.

personally, mg for mg i wouldr un tren a at a low dose.

5. So would u reccomend jumping into another cycle directly after the first?

6. You mean 20 weeks of test?

7. Yes sir

8. depends on your goals. i havent come off in years, when i blow loads its just mayo coming out no swimmers

9. Lmao ok hahah i guess there's my awnser ill just jump from cypo. to ethanate if i were to do it n just pct after cup.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bridging from test c cycle to teste/equipoise cycle
    By ibanez87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 01:21 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 12:29 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 10:20 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 05:23 PM
  5. Mid Cycle: Switch from Sust to Test-E? Help...
    By Luck 6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:01 AM