12 wk Test e/tbol log

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  164 lbs.

I am doing a 12 wk cycle of test and tbol. This will be my second long cycle and fourth cycle overall. I did 2, 4wk cycles and learned I do much better on longer cycles. When I started this cycle on april 24th I was at 163. I am 5'6 and have been lifting since high school. I didn't get my diet and training together until early last year where I put on nearly 30lbs. I will be running letro as my AI. Some might say its overkill but I found myself to be a little more estrogen sensitive than others. Which is why I chose to run tbol instead of dbol. Now for the cycle...

Test will be run at 450mg e5d which comes out to 630mg/wk. I chose to do it this way due to limited access to pins. I can get them but it will be tricky die to my current location. If I feel my blood levels are getting out of whack I will change to 300mg e3d. But for now I want to try it this way.

Tbol will be run as more or less a finisher. I plan on running it at 50mg Ed for the last 6 weeks.

I will go on a cruise of 300mg test e/week so I will not be doing a pct. I will however continue to run an AI, most likely aromasin. So it will look like this...

Wk1-12: test e 450mg/e5d
    Wk7-12: tbol 50mg/ed
    Wk1-12: letro 1.25mg/eod
    Wk12-: aromasin 12.5mg/e3d
    Wk13-: test e 300mg/week

I'm hoping to gain close to 30lbs during this cycle. This will be my log which I will update at least once a week, although I will be browsing the forums most days.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

I like idea of a finisher instead of a kicker.

Why are you going to cruise after?

You plan on cruising indefinitely?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  164 lbs.

Yea bro I plan on cruising for a while. I'm almost 27 and was going to start trt when I could. At least for now I can do it my way haha. And yea I'm interested to see how this finisher turns out. I was doing some reading on longer cycles and a common trait was that the gains were plateauing at week 5-6. Some increase their test to mitigate that, some use an oral. I decided to try out some tbol as my finisher. I haven't used it yet so we will see how it treats me!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

If you`re gonna cruise,cruise on 200 mg.

300 is a tad much IMO.

Would be glad to follow the log.

Especially the finisher.

Pics?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  164 lbs.

Ok thanks for the advice bro. Ill see if I can get pics up. Ill have a buddy snap a couple. The only trick is I am limited to my phone for Internet and the wifi sucks a fat one out here.

I have to say though, I am 2 weeks in, about to do my 3rd pin today, and I feel like a monster. Weights are already feeling lighter. I feel alpha as fok. It's nice haha. I can't use the same scale I used before my cycle so judging my weight gain won't be accurate. The mirror however shows slight improvements.

My main focus for improvements are shoulders, quad sweep, calves, and forearms.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  164 lbs.

A small update...

My workouts are getting better everyday. It seems like I get a wicked pump after 1 set. Strength is climbing fast. My incline bench went up 20lbs (225x2), rack pulled 365x5 easy. I'm interested to see what my squats will be like on Thursday.

My weight is going up slowly but surely. Not as fast as I would like but I am not in a rush. I am 20 days in now so hopefully in the next week or two it kicks in hard. I'll post my workouts here when I get a chance.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

You should of run a kicker and a finisher. The reason a kicker is used is so you start getting strong anabolic effects from day 1 not waiting 3-5 weeks for the test to really "kick".
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You should of run a kicker and a finisher. The reason a kicker is used is so you start getting strong anabolic effects from day 1 not waiting 3-5 weeks for the test to really "kick".
    Yea man I hear you. That was my original plan but the tbol took longer to get than I thought.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFireRises View Post

Yea man I hear you. That was my original plan but the tbol took longer to get than I thought.
    Ahh fair enough.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 05:54 AM
  2. First 12 wk Cycle Test/ Deca. 20 yr. old Ectomorph
    By vballjunkie24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:46 AM
  3. 12 Weeks Test E 600/wk
    By w7shred in forum Post Cycle Therapy