Another trestolone a thread

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

Another trestolone a thread

Whats the consensus on trestolone acetate?! I've heard so many mixed reviews but it's hard to distinguish between bro talk and real world experience. Pros would be the appearance on paper, and its ability to not be as androgenic. Cons would definitely be estrogen and suppression issues. But what's literature info and what's real world info. Let's discuss.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Idk much about it. I've heard it's more of an addition to a stack kind of steroid. I've seen it in blends w tren mast test.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

Bump
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.54%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

My $0.02 from another similar thread

A good rule of thumb is that if it's that great, there will be a demand more so than what's tried and true. There is little known on this from the 5 minutes I spent on it besides he said she said. It is methylated, I can give you that much
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    My $0.02 from another similar thread

A good rule of thumb is that if it's that great, there will be a demand more so than what's tried and true. There is little known on this from the 5 minutes I spent on it besides he said she said. It is methylated, I can give you that much
    It is 7a methylated and doesn't have a series of conjugated double bonds, making it less hepatotoxic than 17a methylated from what I know.

Found this on pubmed, granted they used much lower dosages but any liver effects would be marked. It seems a lot of people are getting the toxicity confused with cheque drops.

"Structural modification of testosterone include 17 beta-esterification, 17 alpha-alkylation, 1-methylation, addition of a 19-normethyl group, and 7 alpha-methylation. 7 alpha-Methyl 19-nortestosterone, a potent, synthetic androgen free of hepatotoxicity, has tissue-specific selectivity, being susceptible to aromatization but not 5 alpha-reduction, thereby potentially avoiding intraprostatic androgen amplification."
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mag1234 View Post
    It is 7a methylated and doesn't have a series of conjugated double bonds, making it less hepatotoxic than 17a methylated from what I know.

Found this on pubmed, granted they used much lower dosages but any liver effects would be marked. It seems a lot of people are getting the toxicity confused with cheque drops.

"Structural modification of testosterone include 17 beta-esterification, 17 alpha-alkylation, 1-methylation, addition of a 19-normethyl group, and 7 alpha-methylation. 7 alpha-Methyl 19-nortestosterone, a potent, synthetic androgen free of hepatotoxicity, has tissue-specific selectivity, being susceptible to aromatization but not 5 alpha-reduction, thereby potentially avoiding intraprostatic androgen amplification."
    This^ is correct; trest is in fact fairly liver-friendly from what I've seen so far and there was another (animal) study that showed minimal toxicity even at very high doses. It's not a huge mass monster on it's own. It can be used like a moderate dose of test either by itself for slow steady gains and a recomp effect or used as a base in a stack. The 7-methyl estrogen it converts to is also quite potent leading to the wetness a few guys have discussed. I have topical formestane very effective at minimizing/eliminating this issue. I'm not sure whether or not it 5a reduces but if it's like other 19-nors then even if does it's not a very strong metabolite. Now, whether or not trest in it's normal state can interact with the prostate, I don't know. From personal experience; I'm not waking up any more frequently than usual to pee or having trouble fully emptying my bladder.

If the aim is something less androgenic, it should be noted that trest is androgenic enough to stimulate a sharp increase in libido and I personally have noted a slight increase in shedding since starting it...

What else do you bros wanna know?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

Nostrum420 thanks for the input man. Yeah I believe the 7a methyl group prevents much of any metabolite formation so it stays in its true form for longer. And it won't 5alpha reduce into DHT, which makes me wonder what the androgenicity is from. I guess because it binds to the androgen receptors so much stronger? Also, I was just comparing aromasin and formestane. What are your thoughts on aromasin and injectable form? They seem similar, any key differences?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

Nostrum420 thanks for the input man. Yeah I believe the 7a methyl group prevents much of any metabolite formation so it stays in its true form for longer. And it won't 5alpha reduce into DHT, which makes me wonder what the androgenicity is from. I guess because it binds to the androgen receptors so much stronger? Also, I was just comparing aromasin and formestane. What are your thoughts on aromasin and injectable form? They seem similar, any key differences?
    I'm not really all that familiar with the subtle differences between different steroidal AIs... I imagine they're pretty similar. I've been using topical formestane and it seems to be working quite well...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%

How U like the typical formestane? You apply it to the nipple area?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    I've never used it, I mainly use aromasin but I've just recently started reading about injectable form. I think a transdermal letro would be ballin for reversing gyno. Or transdermal letro/ralox mix
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    I like it; I just apply to the standard TD target areas: lower stomach, arms, upper chest, neck, tops of feet, etc.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

I've never used it, I mainly use aromasin but I've just recently started reading about injectable form. I think a transdermal letro would be ballin for reversing gyno. Or transdermal letro/ralox mix
    Why bother? Letro and Ralox are orally available...
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

Why bother? Letro and Ralox are orally available...
    Well idk about ralox but I'm not talking about oral availability. Direct skin absorption into the nipple and mammary tissue would be better most likely than a systemic absorption where plasma levels are increased, and E2 crashes. Several people complain of low sex drive, lethargy, sore joints etc on letro dosages to reverse gyno, why not attempt to reduce those sides by targeting specific areas?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

Well idk about ralox but I'm not talking about oral availability. Direct skin absorption into the nipple and mammary tissue would be better most likely than a systemic absorption where plasma levels are increased, and E2 crashes. Several people complain of low sex drive, lethargy, sore joints etc on letro dosages to reverse gyno, why not attempt to reduce those sides by targeting specific areas?
    Most transdermals don't have on site bennefits; it's usually just a way to increase bioavailability.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.01%

I agree most, but not all. Check out

"Formulation and biopharmaceutical evaluation of a transdermal patch containing letrozole"

"Oral low dose and topical tamoxifen for breast cancer prevention: modern approaches for an old drug"

"Transdermal patches for site-specific delivery of anastrozole: In vitro and local tissue disposition evaluation"
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

I agree most, but not all. Check out

"Formulation and biopharmaceutical evaluation of a transdermal patch containing letrozole"

"Oral low dose and topical tamoxifen for breast cancer prevention: modern approaches for an old drug"

"Transdermal patches for site-specific delivery of anastrozole: In vitro and local tissue disposition evaluation"
    Interdasting; the last one is certainly the most compelling. Maybe I will start rubbing my formeron onto my chest/nips...
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%

Ok. I'm sold. Where do I get transdermal legit anastrozle or letrozole? I wanna apply that straight to my nipple area. Pm me if u feel more comfortable
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

^I don't think they're available; at least not widely enough for bros like us to get ahold of 'em. Try the TD form though (formeron) perhaps AIs have some slightly different properties than other TD ingredients and can have some on-site bennefits...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another stem cell thread
    By ryano in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 03:46 PM
  2. Dr.D, Another "PCT Assistance" Thread..
    By Anarchy939 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 05:18 PM
  3. another Superdrol stacking thread... sorry.
    By fighteveryone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 08:56 PM
  4. Another first cycle thread - opinions?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 12:05 PM