DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO - AnabolicMinds.com

DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO

I have been pretty bored since I havent been to work in about 12 days and am off for another 7 or so. Throw in some serious Tren insomnia I have alot of free time haha. I have seen quite a few guys starting out on thier first cycles and I love it. I have been offering advice in alot of threads and sharing what I do know. I have been thinking of some very interesting ideas for Longer Ester Cycles and Short Ester Cycles, as some of you know I Blast/Cruise and because of my Blast schedule I dont have time to try them out. They are nothing crazy but deal with ester length and dose timing ideas. Here is my offer...

I would like to tailor a cycle to someones goals. This person should have these things-

1. No cycle experience needed
    2. Plenty of years of GOOD training
    3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.
    4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)

Post up answers to those questions and your stats. Lets get someone fuking hyyyuuuuggge for beach season.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reserved
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol you aren't buying though?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol you aren't buying though?
    legality issues :-) If it didnt risk jail time I would brother
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Fair enough

This should blow up, considering how many people post in anabolics for advice.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Fair enough

This should blow up, considering how many people post in anabolics for advice.
    Yeah this way I can post in one spot instead of 7 different threads lol
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Realistically though, what's a little jail time when your stacked as fuk?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Realistically though, what's a little jail time when your stacked as fuk?
    Dang I can't even argue with that logic... no comeback to that. Muscle trumps jail time lol
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

help a brotha out with some peptide knowledge. I want a tren/pep cycle to aid in my awesomeness.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    help a brotha out with some peptide knowledge. I want a tren/pep cycle to aid in my awesomeness.
    Tren... That is up my alley Peptides are something I am still learning and only use IGF-1 LR3 and MGF to compliment my cycles. I know the basics of those and could definitley work that into a cycle.

Post up stats Bro.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Tren... That is up my alley Peptides are something I am still learning and only use IGF-1 LR3 and MGF to compliment my cycles. I know the basics of those and could definitley work that into a cycle.

Post up stats Bro.
    training for 7 years
    Just under 5'11" @ 180 lbs and 7% BF (according to the Tanita at the gym)

past cycles:
    epi
    epi + h-drol
    SD
    SD + epi

test e
    test e + deca (current cycle)
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

training for 7 years
    Just under 5'11" @ 180 lbs and 7% BF (according to the Tanita at the gym)

past cycles:
    epi
    epi + h-drol
    SD
    SD + epi

test e
    test e + deca (current cycle)
    Ok noted bro. Lets let this run on for a few days and I will decide Thursday night.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

fair nuff.

I wanna grow my chest btw. Hoping MGF might aid in that.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

fair nuff.

I wanna grow my chest btw. Hoping MGF might aid in that.
    It can do that for sure man.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Not talking S, but rule #3 states that winner should be at a "good weight/close to genetic potential." But in the "cruising experts" thread you wrote that you plateaued at appx 175lbs naturally before you began AAS. Does it make a difference if someone wants to compete (you) or be just a swole dude (a lot of others) to dictate which weight they begin at? Jw
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Not talking S, but rule #3 states that winner should be at a "good weight/close to genetic potential." But in the "cruising experts" thread you wrote that you plateaued at appx 175lbs naturally before you began AAS. Does it make a difference if someone wants to compete (you) or be just a swole dude (a lot of others) to dictate which weight they begin at? Jw
    Anyone can really begin at whatever weight honestly. I was plateaud out so I tried pushing it.

What I'm getting at is I am willing to help someone who is there. If you are 6' 1" and 170lbs go eat. If you are 5' 8" and 180 lets talk business. That make sense? no offense taken by all means ask questions.
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Anyone can really begin at whatever weight honestly. I was plateaud out so I tried pushing it.

What I'm getting at is I am willing to help someone who is there. If you are 6' 1" and 170lbs go eat. If you are 5' 8" and 180 lets talk business. That make sense? no offense taken by all means ask questions.
    What if you're 5'8" - 5'9" 170? Still need to go eat?
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been pretty bored since I havent been to work in about 12 days and am off for another 7 or so. Throw in some serious Tren insomnia I have alot of free time haha. I have seen quite a few guys starting out on thier first cycles and I love it. I have been offering advice in alot of threads and sharing what I do know. I have been thinking of some very interesting ideas for Longer Ester Cycles and Short Ester Cycles, as some of you know I Blast/Cruise and because of my Blast schedule I dont have time to try them out. They are nothing crazy but deal with ester length and dose timing ideas. Here is my offer...

I would like to tailor a cycle to someones goals. This person should have these things-

1. No cycle experience needed
    2. Plenty of years of GOOD training
    3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.
    4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)

Post up answers to those questions and your stats. Lets get someone fuking hyyyuuuuggge for beach season.
    How do you get the needle to penetrate the glutes??
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

How do you get the needle to penetrate the glutes??
    Fall on it
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.

Weight: 230-235. I have been as heavy as 242 while on PH cycle. I seem to hit a plat around the 230 mark. I mean, yes I can put on good weight but it's not the good stuff.
    Height 6'6
    Years lifting: 9
    Workouts a week: 5 x weights 3 x cardio (in the form of HIIT) I also work on a rig as a floor hand so fairly labor intensive work.
    Goal: Weight gain/bulk
    Goal weight after PCT: + 10-12 LBM
    Sleep: 8 hours at least a night.
    Meals a day: 5 or 6
    Previous cycles: No AAS One PH. Ultra/mech
    BF: 9-11 (depending on sodium and how clean I consistently eat)
    Ultimate goal weight is 270-280 with a BF of 10-12
    I played provincial/national rugby when I was younger. I would idealy like to be built like I was when playing but a good 40 pounds of muscle heavier. So picture a large 8 man or decent size prop for those that know rugby.
    Lift goals: 320 or above bench
    400 or above squat
    480 or above Deadlift
    200 or above standing military press
    As far as time to post goes, I work 10 and 4 rotations on the rig. So it shouldn't be a problem to do it once every two weeks.
    I want to run a long Ester
    Test E for at least 10 weeks
    With a potential dbol kickstart (was playing with the idea of adding Ultradrol to that as well, who needs a liver anyway)
    A tbol kickstop.
    ANNNNNNNND possibly throwing in NPP

Go big or go home right.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    Weight: 230-235. I have been as heavy as 242 while on PH cycle. I seem to hit a plat around the 230 mark. I mean, yes I can put on good weight but it's not the good stuff.
    Height 6'6
    Years lifting: 9
    Workouts a week: 5 x weights 3 x cardio (in the form of HIIT) I also work on a rig as a floor hand so fairly labor intensive work.
    Goal: Weight gain/bulk
    Goal weight after PCT: + 10-12 LBM
    Sleep: 8 hours at least a night.
    Meals a day: 5 or 6
    Previous cycles: No AAS One PH. Ultra/mech
    BF: 9-11 (depending on sodium and how clean I consistently eat)
    Ultimate goal weight is 270-280 with a BF of 10-12
    I played provincial/national rugby when I was younger. I would idealy like to be built like I was when playing but a good 40 pounds of muscle heavier. So picture a large 8 man or decent size prop for those that know rugby.
    Lift goals: 320 or above bench
    400 or above squat
    480 or above Deadlift
    200 or above standing military press
    As far as time to post goes, I work 10 and 4 rotations on the rig. So it shouldn't be a problem to do it once every two weeks.
    I want to run a long Ester
    Test E for at least 10 weeks
    With a potential dbol kickstart (was playing with the idea of adding Ultradrol to that as well, who needs a liver anyway)
    A tbol kickstop.
    ANNNNNNNND possibly throwing in NPP

Go big or go home right.
    NICE! You could be a fuking tank bro... sh*t you already arent small lol.
  22. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I wanna gain about 20-30 lbs of muscle. First cycle ever besides ph. I want to add as much as possible to all of my main lifts. OHP, bench, incline, squat, and most importantly, dead lifts! I weigh 203 at 6'2.
  23. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Long cycle as well. Into the summer.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Gw and bigbrawler can you post up workout splits?
  25. New Member

Reputation Reputation

All exercises or just the split? I run push-pull-legs as of right now.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    All exercises or just the split? I run push-pull-legs as of right now.
    Just split
  27. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Monday-pull, Tuesday- push, Wednesday -Legs. Repeat. Rest on Sunday. I separate pull and legs because of dead lifts on pull days.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

What if I'm 6'0 232....does that count

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  29. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Put me to shame. lmao
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Sure fire away brosef! Lets get you bigger too
  31. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fall on it
    I'm just worried about that not being too sterile...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yo DD , I remember a thread you made (or contributed?) about short blasting cycles, and you do mention them here 4-6 weeks...Can I see the thread? Topic spiked my interest but was too busy to read it, or perhaps you could elaborate a bit on it here? Would it be like a Test-P + Tren-A combo? Just curious, I am waaaaay too far away to even think of that for myself anyway.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Yo DD , I remember a thread you made (or contributed?) about short blasting cycles, and you do mention them here 4-6 weeks...Can I see the thread? Topic spiked my interest but was too busy to read it, or perhaps you could elaborate a bit on it here? Would it be like a Test-P + Tren-A combo? Just curious, I am waaaaay too far away to even think of that for myself anyway.
    Its still up man in this section. The article is in my first post of the thread. I only Blast/Cruise now. currently running Tren/winny/ and a little test
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I'm going to pretend this is a democracy for a sec and cast my vote for the 6'6" fella! I've always wondered what a juiced up gorilla looks like (or rather, how big one can get)

And if this project of your's is for building a monster that will be ready by summer, I have to pull out of the race since I still have 10 weeks left on my current cycle.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I'm going to pretend this is a democracy for a sec and cast my vote for the 6'6" fella! I've always wondered what a juiced up gorilla looks like (or rather, how big one can get)

And if this project of your's is for building a monster that will be ready by summer, I have to pull out of the race since I still have 10 weeks left on my current cycle.
    Noted bro.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I'd really like to know what Haf■ˇr Bj÷rnsson wold look like at 10% bf or less.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.

(eats bannana) Thanks for the suggestion a gorilla coment bro lol. Now my split looks like this. Day 1 chest D2 deadlift day D3 back D4 bis/tris D5 Shoulders D6 Body weight training day or squat day
    Cardio is three days a weak. Which consists of Hiit (skipping day hill running/sprinting/ sled pull day then last day is Stair running.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Can I run tren in second cycle? Heard great things about it but is that too early to run?

Just started my first prop only cycle yesterday. Starting weight 198 5'11 8% bf, trying to gain 10-15 lbs while cutting under 6%
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Goal is to train my and and obliques hard on cycle, I train them once every 2 weeks if that (keep them with a solid gluten free diet) I just hate ab workouts they're so awkward. If I could bench with my abs I would do them everyday!
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I think DD should set up a cycle for me and then I can spend the next year contemplating how to find the necessary "equipment"

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1st PH Cycle-Advice and Suggestions Welcome!
    By IADC_0817 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:18 PM
  2. First test. E cycle... advice on how to format
    By strongman_101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 03:30 PM
  3. Nolva ED with test cycle...how and when to start pct?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:12 PM
  4. First S-Drol Cycle. Advice and opinion?
    By greenbra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:07 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 05:11 PM