I had bloods done for a physical before my last rotation. My liver enzymes are good. Cholesterol a pinch high, but actually lower then it was a few years ago. Theu didnt test my test levels and I didnt think to ask.
Ok. I was curious because if we know your natural test levels we can tailor your test dose to be 3x or even 4x your natural production.
The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
Subbed for reading!
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
2. Plenty of years of GOOD training--2 years of killer crossfit brah
3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.---160lbs peak of my genetics brah
4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet----got
Bulk fish sticks for good fats and crossfit routine
5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.---I wanna be like Arnold
6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.---20 weeks!
7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)----not bi but I can do pics 2 times a week!
Email me for free prodigy samples
DD if you supply the products I'll log them for you
Cool idea here DD. What a guy.