Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.35%

First Test cycle.

I posted this in the other forum as well. Hopefully not a lot of the same guys read it twice. Anyway.....

I'm looking to hammer out some of the details for my first test e cycle. Before getting to that lets get some stats first.
    Physical/health/ misc

Weight: 230-233
    Height 6'6
    Years lifting: 9
    Workouts a week: 5 x weights 3 x cardio (in the form of HIIT) I also work on a rig as a floor hand so fairly labor intensive work.
    Goal: Weight gain/bulk
    Goal weight after PCT: + 10-12 LBM
    Sleep: 8 hours at least a night.
    Meals a day: 5 or 6
    BF: 9-11 (depending on sodium and how clean I consistently eat)

Now on to the next important aspect, diet.

This is an example of one of my Meal plans for a couple days.

Breakfast
    4 slice bread
    3 eggs
    5/8 cup strawberries
    5/8 cup blue berries
    1 cup multi grain oats
    2 tap water (cups)

Snack 1
    1/2 cup multi grain oats
    cup milk
    Chicken 9 oz

Lunch
    Salad dressing miracle whip teaspoon
    Milk whole 1 cup
    cup peanuts
    2 slices smoked ham
    1 pita

Snack two
    Turkey breast 9 oz
    cup oats
    5/8 cup carrots

Dinner
    Two sweet potatoes
    7 oz chicken
    cup multi grain oats
    Milk 3.25

Snack 3
    2 cups of milk
    2 scoops of protein

Post workout meal
    2 cups of milk
    2 scoops of protein.

And another day.

Breakfast
    4 slices bread
    1 cup cottage cheese
    5/8 cups
    5/8 cups
    2 water
    Cereal honey nut 2 cup
    Peanut butter 1 tblsp

Snack 1
    Tomatoes red ripe raw 1 cup
    9 oz chicken
    cup whole milk
    cup multi grain oats dry.

Lunch
    2 slices rye
    2 cups Milk
    2 cup Tuna
    Salad dressing 1 table spoon
    One banana

Snack 2
    1 cup Orange Juice
    1 fillet salmon
    1 cup carrots

Dinner
    Milk one cup
    2 slices rye bread
    9 oz chicken breast
    1 table spoon mayo

This should give you a fairly decent look into my past and into my present. Now on to the future. This is what I propose to run and would be more then happy to get some help on.

Dbol 25mg Ed Week 1-4
    Test e week 3 through 13 (maybe as long as 15) 500mg once a week.
    HCG- E3d (if the boys need it, starting week 5 and going to two weeks before I stop the test e) the amount to use I'm not decided on and wouldn't mind some insight.
    Arimidex Eod |(for bloat if needed)
    Letro (to nuke gyno, once again if needed)
    Liver Armor starting a week before cycle going all the way through till PCT

PCT starting two weeks after last pin
    Tam 20mg ed (two weeks)
    Clo 100 mg Ed (following two weeks)
    DAA 3g each day

Future cycles, I have been playing with a few.

Test e (1-10) 300mg
    Tren e (1-10) 200mg

or

Dbol (1-4)
    Test e 500mg (5-15)

or
    Test e 500mg (1-10)
    Deca 200mg (1-4)
    Tren 200mg (1-10)

I'd also like to eventually like to start bridging cycles in the future. As the concept of blasting and crusing appeals to me, the lack of having children isn't a huge concern of mine. The cycles mentioned in the last section would have the cycle support and Ai's.... I was only listing the steroids for simplicity. One last comment, these cycles are all with the goal of adding mass, as I would eventually in the not so distant future like to be 270-275 with 12-15 % bf.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Start test week 1 not 3. Run either one or both of your serms through 4 weeks not 2. Tren should be used as ace the first time not eth. HCG 250iu every inject should do well enough, starting week 4. Also no need to mix tren and deca.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.35%

you should use another a.i preferably aromasin since its a suicidal inhibitor, so your estro will not rebound if u stop taking it. Letro is no joke if u dont know what u doing u can hinder ur gains, f up ur immune system, GI problems etc, not worth playing with esp for your 1st cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.35%

also pin your hcg the night before your test injection. IMO i think you should pin the test 250mg 2x a week and pin the hcg 250iu the night b4 each inject rather than 500mg once/week. also i think 10-12 weeks of test is long enough to get good gains for ur 1st cycle, 13-15 weeks ...overkill imo.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.35%

Is this something that would look oooook? I have had it suggested to use a kick and tail oral.
    Should the kick and tail be the same oral? Or is it more beneficial to run a different one to allow for the body a new stimulant? What I had toyed with after my first post was something like this.

Dbol (75mg week one and two) (50 mg week 3 and 4)
    Test E (1-10)
    Tbol (11-15 similar scheme to dbol)
    Hcg (starting week four) 250 IU (same day as injection day)
    AI EoD Arimidex (starting week 4)

PCT 4 weeks of clo/tam
    DAA 3g ED for 4 weeks
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.14%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    Is this something that would look oooook? I have had it suggested to use a kick and tail oral.
    Should the kick and tail be the same oral? Or is it more beneficial to run a different one to allow for the body a new stimulant? What I had toyed with after my first post was something like this.

Test E (1-10)

PCT 4 weeks of clo/tam
    DAA 3g ED for 4 weeks
    What are your goals on the cycle that can really dictate what you use, So what are your goals? With d-bol the arimidex should be run earlier.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.73%

Hey, I'd just use dbol or tbol. Don't use both your first cycle.manly because you won't know what's giving negative sides.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.14%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Hey, I'd just use dbol or tbol. Don't use both your first cycle.manly because you won't know what's giving negative sides.
    They are going to be 7 weeks apart according to his layout so the d-bol will be out of his system by the time the t-bol kicks in.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

subbed

can we get some pics big dawg? It's a good idea to have before and after shots IMO
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.35%

Dbol is dosed too high for your 1st time using it...choose between 30mg / 40mg and don't work your way up to the dose, if you plan on running 40mg start with 40mg from day 1, it will keep ur blood lvls stable- less sides.
    Why are you running tbol past week 10 if you stop the test at week 10????

It's your first cycle just keep it simple , the point is to see how your body reacts to the test, rate of aromatization etc.
    IMHO I don't know why people recommend dbol as a kicker for 1st timers the sides are too much for some one who has no experience with aas. But that's just my $0.02.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Derran6 View Post
    Dbol is dosed too high for your 1st time using it...choose between 30mg / 40mg and don't work your way up to the dose, if you plan on running 40mg start with 40mg from day 1, it will keep ur blood lvls stable- less sides.
    Why are you running tbol past week 10 if you stop the test at week 10????

It's your first cycle just keep it simple , the point is to see how your body reacts to the test, rate of aromatization etc.
    IMHO I don't know why people recommend dbol as a kicker for 1st timers the sides are too much for some one who has no experience with aas. But that's just my $0.02.
    Being cautious is always best, but brawler is about a foot taller than you and 50 lbs heavier. Plus, he's a roughneck.

Not talkin' smack D6, you make good points. I believe this fella is being groomed by the great DangerDave.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

Eat way more protein. Don't take ai unless you absolutely need to. Your first cycle and its test 500 and d-bol. Bro you will ****ing love it and if you eat enough you will gain more than you expect. Way more.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.35%

Thanks for the encouragement slappy and Zen dog. Im not overly worried about sides to be honest. As I mean I hope to start this within a couple weeks and Im not back on my rig for a month. Since its spring break up and all, so I hope to get a handle on what the sides are like befdore gettin back to work. As far as pics I will certainly post before and after pics. However Ill post them both at the same time. When I used to box I liked to keep a pictureof my out of fight shape taped to my locker. Just as a constant reminder to keep going. With test two orals and a beastly amount of protein. Is it realistic to hope to put on 20 pounds? I dont mean of lbm I mean over all. Or whays realistic.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    Don't take ai unless you absolutely need to.
    worst advice I have seen recently... made my tren rage appear for a second. Why would you let your E2 get out of control then try to bring it back to normal ranges? So you want to grow b*tch tits then try and stop it by supra dosing an AI? During that time you are bringing down your E2 you risk prostate problems and a whole list of sides that I am not going to type out? that sounds like backwards logic to me.... I prefer to be proactive and not reactive in my cycles. I prevent sides instead of trying to get rid of them. High estrogen leads to water retention and fat gain (both are counter productive to your cycle).

You get a vaccination shots right? To PREVENT sickness? By your logic you wouldnt get them and just stock up a ton of medicine in your cabinet waiting to get sick as sh*t before you use it. That logic makes me want to bash my face off my keyboard asik'yn'jlab'jlaojnB='JKL ervbk'erbojnae

/rant
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Thanks for the encouragement slappy and Zen dog. Im not overly worried about sides to be honest. As I mean I hope to start this within a couple weeks and Im not back on my rig for a month. Since its spring break up and all, so I hope to get a handle on what the sides are like befdore gettin back to work. As far as pics I will certainly post before and after pics. However Ill post them both at the same time. When I used to box I liked to keep a pictureof my out of fight shape taped to my locker. Just as a constant reminder to keep going. With test two orals and a beastly amount of protein. Is it realistic to hope to put on 20 pounds? I dont mean of lbm I mean over all. Or whays realistic.
    PM me back bro. I will help you set this up to maximize your gains. 20lbs is very easy with what you want to run.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

If you have an appetite now, and are able to smash 4000+ cal, I don't see any reason why you couldn't go way over that. Test should make you hungry so plan on eating way more than you do now.

I try to set a minimum caloric goal, then exceed it.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    If you have an appetite now, and are able to smash 4000+ cal, I don't see any reason why you couldn't go way over that. Test should make you hungry so plan on eating way more than you do now.

I try to set a minimum caloric goal, then exceed it.
    Fact! Throw in tbol/dbol or even anadrol and stand da fuk by for an appetite that would put starving Somalis to shame... hahaha that just popped in my head. Kinda messed up
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.14%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Fact! Throw in tbol/dbol or even anadrol and stand da fuk by for an appetite that would put starving Somalis to shame... hahaha that just popped in my head. Kinda messed up
    Not as messed up as their diets, honestly they are losing all their gains.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%

I always see people complain about having to eat so much...I could easily eat 6000-8000 every single day and be loving it. No exaggeration. Currently cutting on ~2500 and I'm dying
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

I going to have to restrict myself to eating at home for my tren cycle if it boosts aggression. Went to the olive garden last night with some friends and all most made a scene. The stupid waitress felt the need to explain the whole phukken menu because a friend of mine had one question about a dish. I was glaring at her like "nobody gives a sh!t about the stuffed mushrooms b!tch! I'M GOING TO EAT YOU IF YOU DON'T BRING ME MY F*CKING FOOD!" I did cut her off after about a minute.

I do love those bread sticks. Especially since I've been keeping carbs low.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Not as messed up as their diets, honestly they are losing all their gains.
    ^HAHAHA damn that's good
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    I always see people complain about having to eat so much...I could easily eat 6000-8000 every single day and be loving it. No exaggeration. Currently cutting on ~2500 and I'm dying
    I would be soooo fat if I go over 4000 calories Haha. I stay in the nice 3000-3500 and to drop fat go 2800 with a small amount of cardio.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

I going to have to restrict myself to eating at home for my tren cycle if it boosts aggression. Went to the olive garden last night with some friends and all most made a scene. The stupid waitress felt the need to explain the whole phukken menu because a friend of mine had one question about a dish. I was glaring at her like "nobody gives a sh!t about the stuffed mushrooms b!tch! I'M GOING TO EAT YOU IF YOU DON'T BRING ME MY F*CKING FOOD!" I did cut her off after about a minute.

I do love those bread sticks. Especially since I've been keeping carbs low.
    Bro thats nothing. I usually have 1 cheat meal a week. It usually is a couple pieces of pizza or a big ass burger. Well I decide to go have a Turkey burger from burger king. They are actually pretty decent calorie wise and there is alot worse cheat food out there. So story goes like this...

I order my food, and start waiting. Im getting impatient about 10 fuking minutes later. The manager comes out.. asks who ordered the turkey burger. I saw "I did" she looks at my ass in a tank top and got a "oh sh*t no this guy" look. She informs me they turkey isnt thawed out and it will be about 30 minutes. I FUKING SNAPPED! straight tren freakout. I yelled at her, the girl working the register started tearing up. I called them window lickers, muther fukers, mouth breathers, mental midgets and the list goes on. Parents covered there kids ears and people were telling me to stop. I started yelling at them threw my drink demanded a refund and stormed out. Straight up lost my sh*t. I have never done that even when I caught my ex wife cheating lol. My roomate that was with me was quite in my truck for the 25minute ride home... SILENT. I am pretty sure that manager is in therapy now. ahahaha
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.73%

Don't know weather to laugh or feel bad for them ^^
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Bro thats nothing. I usually have 1 cheat meal a week. It usually is a couple pieces of pizza or a big ass burger. Well I decide to go have a Turkey burger from burger king. They are actually pretty decent calorie wise and there is alot worse cheat food out there. So story goes like this...

I order my food, and start waiting. Im getting impatient about 10 fuking minutes later. The manager comes out.. asks who ordered the turkey burger. I saw "I did" she looks at my ass in a tank top and got a "oh sh*t no this guy" look. She informs me they turkey isnt thawed out and it will be about 30 minutes. I FUKING SNAPPED! straight tren freakout. I yelled at her, the girl working the register started tearing up. I called them window lickers, muther fukers, mouth breathers, mental midgets and the list goes on. Parents covered there kids ears and people were telling me to stop. I started yelling at them threw my drink demanded a refund and stormed out. Straight up lost my sh*t. I have never done that even when I caught my ex wife cheating lol. My roomate that was with me was quite in my truck for the 25minute ride home... SILENT. I am pretty sure that manager is in therapy now. ahahaha
    Oh damn! How hard is it to thaw out some phukken turkey. They were clearly in the wrong there. I'm sorry to hear they did that to you, that is so wrong.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Oh damn! How hard is it to thaw out some phukken turkey. They were clearly in the wrong there. I'm sorry to hear they did that to you, that is so wrong.
    Apparently rocket science.. the dude with a degree from MIT was on lunch or something. Ruined my day... I had to go home and eat New York strip steaks.. bummer
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

life can be so unfair at times
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Don't know weather to laugh or feel bad for them ^^

You should feel bad. A fellow Bro just went through appetite abuse. Last time I checked this WAS America, right?
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

You should feel bad. A fellow Bro just went through appetite abuse. Last time I checked this WAS America, right?
    Apparently I stepped back onto Nazi Germany... I didn't get it my way!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.84%

Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    I axcedently ate 6600caliories yesterday. I think maybe all that deca was suppressing my appetite, I don't think it does that. But now that it's coming out of my system and I'm just running test I can't stop eating. How am I going to make it through this cut.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%

I axcedently ate 6600caliories yesterday. I think maybe all that deca was suppressing my appetite, I don't think it does that. But now that it's coming out of my system and I'm just running test I can't stop eating. How am I going to make it through this cut.
    clen
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

worst advice I have seen recently... made my tren rage appear for a second. Why would you let your E2 get out of control then try to bring it back to normal ranges? So you want to grow b*tch tits then try and stop it by supra dosing an AI? During that time you are bringing down your E2 you risk prostate problems and a whole list of sides that I am not going to type out? that sounds like backwards logic to me.... I prefer to be proactive and not reactive in my cycles. I prevent sides instead of trying to get rid of them. High estrogen leads to water retention and fat gain (both are counter productive to your cycle).

You get a vaccination shots right? To PREVENT sickness? By your logic you wouldnt get them and just stock up a ton of medicine in your cabinet waiting to get sick as sh*t before you use it. That logic makes me want to bash my face off my keyboard asik'yn'jlab'jlaojnB='JKL ervbk'erbojnae

/rant
    The times I have used ai's on cycle i have experienced a reduction in the the increased aggression, sex drive, alpha feeling. I like these feelings when on cycle.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.35%

Talking

Being cautious is always best, but brawler is about a foot taller than you and 50 lbs heavier. Plus, he's a roughneck.

Not talkin' smack D6, you make good points. I believe this fella is being groomed by the great DangerDave.
    No offense takin bro, i just saw DD's post now...I'm hoping brawler logs his cycle.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.46%

Test E (1-10)

PCT 4 weeks of clo/tam
    DAA 3g ED for 4 weeks
    You need to do a bit more research into this stuff.. a few of the things you've posted are just way off. You don't need that much dbol... and if you're concerned about gyno, dbol is terrible in that respect... You should be starting lower and tapering up, not the other way around...

For a first cycle you DON'T need to go crazy with mixing compounds and stacking **** up. Just go for something simple and straight forward first up and it sounds like your already on key with diet and training, so you'll gain so much and minimize risk...

I'm sure you'll probably dismiss my post or call me an ******* or something, but I'm only posting in your best interest.. Keep it simple first time around..

Good lucky buddy
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.35%

Damorgs, I'm a rigger..... I'm not a ****in ass-hat though. I appreciate your suggestions, genuinely. I have since I posted that changed my mind on the dosage of dbol. For those who are interested I plan on posting once a week results and thoughts, and possibly once ever two weeks photo progress. Depending on how much progress is made each two weeks. I will be starting next Thursday. Yea I know an odd time to start but yea.... that's when my "cat" can get her script for test and what not filled.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Damorgs, I'm a rigger..... I'm not a ****in ass-hat though. I appreciate your suggestions, genuinely. I have since I posted that changed my mind on the dosage of dbol. For those who are interested I plan on posting once a week results and thoughts, and possibly once ever two weeks photo progress. Depending on how much progress is made each two weeks. I will be starting next Thursday. Yea I know an odd time to start but yea.... that's when my "cat" can get her script for test and what not filled.
    Just a suggestion... You may want to start another thread so we can track it easier. DD's thread has taken on a life of its own!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.35%

Good call man. I'll make it up Wednesday or Thursday. As to not allow it tooooooo much time to get lost.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Good call man. I'll make it up Wednesday or Thursday. As to not allow it tooooooo much time to get lost.
    Good stuff man
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

That wasn't that cool of you
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

That wasn't that cool of you
    Nope but makes for a fun story

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Test Cycle...how It Look?
    By evs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 02:41 PM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:27 AM
  3. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 0