First Test cycle.

bigbrawler

Awards
I posted this in the other forum as well. Hopefully not a lot of the same guys read it twice. Anyway.....

I'm looking to hammer out some of the details for my first test e cycle. Before getting to that lets get some stats first.
Physical/health/ misc

Weight: 230-233
Height 6'6
Years lifting: 9
Workouts a week: 5 x weights 3 x cardio (in the form of HIIT) I also work on a rig as a floor hand so fairly labor intensive work.
Goal: Weight gain/bulk
Goal weight after PCT: + 10-12 LBM
Sleep: 8 hours at least a night.
Meals a day: 5 or 6
BF: 9-11 (depending on sodium and how clean I consistently eat)

Now on to the next important aspect, diet.

This is an example of one of my Meal plans for a couple days.

Breakfast
4 slice bread
3 eggs
5/8 cup strawberries
5/8 cup blue berries
1 ¼ cup multi grain oats
2 ¼ tap water (cups)

Snack 1
1/2 cup multi grain oats
½ cup milk
Chicken 9 oz

Lunch
Salad dressing miracle whip ½ teaspoon
Milk whole 1 cup
¼ cup peanuts
2 slices smoked ham
1 pita

Snack two
Turkey breast 9 oz
½ cup oats
5/8 cup carrots

Dinner
Two sweet potatoes
7 oz chicken
¼ cup multi grain oats
Milk 3.25

Snack 3
2 cups of milk
2 scoops of protein

Post workout meal
2 cups of milk
2 scoops of protein.

And another day.

Breakfast
4 slices bread
1 cup cottage cheese
5/8 cups
5/8 cups
2 ¼ water
Cereal honey nut 2 cup
Peanut butter 1 tblsp

Snack 1
Tomatoes red ripe raw 1 ¼ cup
9 oz chicken
½ cup whole milk
½ cup multi grain oats dry.

Lunch
2 slices rye
2 cups Milk
2 cup Tuna
Salad dressing 1 table spoon
One banana

Snack 2
1 cup Orange Juice
1 fillet salmon
1 cup carrots

Dinner
Milk one cup
2 slices rye bread
9 oz chicken breast
1 table spoon mayo

This should give you a fairly decent look into my past and into my present. Now on to the future. This is what I propose to run and would be more then happy to get some help on.

Dbol 25mg Ed Week 1-4
Test e week 3 through 13 (maybe as long as 15) 500mg once a week.
HCG- E3d (if the boys need it, starting week 5 and going to two weeks before I stop the test e) the amount to use I'm not decided on and wouldn't mind some insight.
Arimidex Eod |(for bloat if needed)
Letro (to nuke gyno, once again if needed)
Liver Armor starting a week before cycle going all the way through till PCT

PCT starting two weeks after last pin
Tam 20mg ed (two weeks)
Clo 100 mg Ed (following two weeks)
DAA 3g each day

Future cycles, I have been playing with a few.

Test e (1-10) 300mg
Tren e (1-10) 200mg

or

Dbol (1-4)
Test e 500mg (5-15)

or
Test e 500mg (1-10)
Deca 200mg (1-4)
Tren 200mg (1-10)

I'd also like to eventually like to start bridging cycles in the future. As the concept of blasting and crusing appeals to me, the lack of having children isn't a huge concern of mine. The cycles mentioned in the last section would have the cycle support and Ai's.... I was only listing the steroids for simplicity. One last comment, these cycles are all with the goal of adding mass, as I would eventually in the not so distant future like to be 270-275 with 12-15 % bf.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Start test week 1 not 3. Run either one or both of your serms through 4 weeks not 2. Tren should be used as ace the first time not eth. HCG 250iu every inject should do well enough, starting week 4. Also no need to mix tren and deca.

Derran6

Derran6

Awards
you should use another a.i preferably aromasin since its a suicidal inhibitor, so your estro will not rebound if u stop taking it. Letro is no joke if u dont know what u doing u can hinder ur gains, f up ur immune system, GI problems etc, not worth playing with esp for your 1st cycle.

Derran6

Derran6

Awards
also pin your hcg the night before your test injection. IMO i think you should pin the test 250mg 2x a week and pin the hcg 250iu the night b4 each inject rather than 500mg once/week. also i think 10-12 weeks of test is long enough to get good gains for ur 1st cycle, 13-15 weeks ...overkill imo.

bigbrawler

Awards
Is this something that would look oooook? I have had it suggested to use a kick and tail oral.
Should the kick and tail be the same oral? Or is it more beneficial to run a different one to allow for the body a new stimulant? What I had toyed with after my first post was something like this.

Dbol (75mg week one and two) (50 mg week 3 and 4)
Test E (1-10)
Tbol (11-15 similar scheme to dbol)
Hcg (starting week four) 250 IU (same day as injection day)
AI EoD Arimidex (starting week 4)

PCT 4 weeks of clo/tam
DAA 3g ED for 4 weeks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Is this something that would look oooook? I have had it suggested to use a kick and tail oral.
Should the kick and tail be the same oral? Or is it more beneficial to run a different one to allow for the body a new stimulant? What I had toyed with after my first post was something like this.

Test E (1-10)

PCT 4 weeks of clo/tam
DAA 3g ED for 4 weeks
What are your goals on the cycle that can really dictate what you use, So what are your goals? With d-bol the arimidex should be run earlier.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hey, I'd just use dbol or tbol. Don't use both your first cycle.manly because you won't know what's giving negative sides.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'd just use dbol or tbol. Don't use both your first cycle.manly because you won't know what's giving negative sides.
They are going to be 7 weeks apart according to his layout so the d-bol will be out of his system by the time the t-bol kicks in.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
subbed

can we get some pics big dawg? It's a good idea to have before and after shots IMO

Derran6

Derran6

Awards
Dbol is dosed too high for your 1st time using it...choose between 30mg / 40mg and don't work your way up to the dose, if you plan on running 40mg start with 40mg from day 1, it will keep ur blood lvls stable- less sides.
Why are you running tbol past week 10 if you stop the test at week 10????

It's your first cycle just keep it simple , the point is to see how your body reacts to the test, rate of aromatization etc.
IMHO I don't know why people recommend dbol as a kicker for 1st timers the sides are too much for some one who has no experience with aas. But that's just my $0.02.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Dbol is dosed too high for your 1st time using it...choose between 30mg / 40mg and don't work your way up to the dose, if you plan on running 40mg start with 40mg from day 1, it will keep ur blood lvls stable- less sides.
Why are you running tbol past week 10 if you stop the test at week 10????

It's your first cycle just keep it simple , the point is to see how your body reacts to the test, rate of aromatization etc.
IMHO I don't know why people recommend dbol as a kicker for 1st timers the sides are too much for some one who has no experience with aas. But that's just my $0.02.
Being cautious is always best, but brawler is about a foot taller than you and 50 lbs heavier. Plus, he's a roughneck.

Not talkin' smack D6, you make good points. I believe this fella is being groomed by the great DangerDave.

zendog

Awards
Eat way more protein. Don't take ai unless you absolutely need to. Your first cycle and its test 500 and d-bol. Bro you will ****ing love it and if you eat enough you will gain more than you expect. Way more.

bigbrawler

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement slappy and Zen dog. Im not overly worried about sides to be honest. As I mean I hope to start this within a couple weeks and Im not back on my rig for a month. Since its spring break up and all, so I hope to get a handle on what the sides are like befdore gettin back to work. As far as pics I will certainly post before and after pics. However Ill post them both at the same time. When I used to box I liked to keep a pictureof my out of fight shape taped to my locker. Just as a constant reminder to keep going. With test two orals and a beastly amount of protein. Is it realistic to hope to put on 20 pounds? I dont mean of lbm I mean over all. Or whays realistic.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Don't take ai unless you absolutely need to.
worst advice I have seen recently... made my tren rage appear for a second. Why would you let your E2 get out of control then try to bring it back to normal ranges? So you want to grow b*tch tits then try and stop it by supra dosing an AI? During that time you are bringing down your E2 you risk prostate problems and a whole list of sides that I am not going to type out? that sounds like backwards logic to me.... I prefer to be proactive and not reactive in my cycles. I prevent sides instead of trying to get rid of them. High estrogen leads to water retention and fat gain (both are counter productive to your cycle).

You get a vaccination shots right? To PREVENT sickness? By your logic you wouldnt get them and just stock up a ton of medicine in your cabinet waiting to get sick as sh*t before you use it. That logic makes me want to bash my face off my keyboard asik'yn'jlab'jlaojnB='JKL ervbk'erbojnae

/rant

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement slappy and Zen dog. Im not overly worried about sides to be honest. As I mean I hope to start this within a couple weeks and Im not back on my rig for a month. Since its spring break up and all, so I hope to get a handle on what the sides are like befdore gettin back to work. As far as pics I will certainly post before and after pics. However Ill post them both at the same time. When I used to box I liked to keep a pictureof my out of fight shape taped to my locker. Just as a constant reminder to keep going. With test two orals and a beastly amount of protein. Is it realistic to hope to put on 20 pounds? I dont mean of lbm I mean over all. Or whays realistic.
PM me back bro. I will help you set this up to maximize your gains. 20lbs is very easy with what you want to run.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
If you have an appetite now, and are able to smash 4000+ cal, I don't see any reason why you couldn't go way over that. Test should make you hungry so plan on eating way more than you do now.

I try to set a minimum caloric goal, then exceed it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If you have an appetite now, and are able to smash 4000+ cal, I don't see any reason why you couldn't go way over that. Test should make you hungry so plan on eating way more than you do now.

I try to set a minimum caloric goal, then exceed it.
Fact! Throw in tbol/dbol or even anadrol and stand da fuk by for an appetite that would put starving Somalis to shame... hahaha that just popped in my head. Kinda messed up :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Fact! Throw in tbol/dbol or even anadrol and stand da fuk by for an appetite that would put starving Somalis to shame... hahaha that just popped in my head. Kinda messed up :)
Not as messed up as their diets, honestly they are losing all their gains.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I always see people complain about having to eat so much...I could easily eat 6000-8000 every single day and be loving it. No exaggeration. Currently cutting on ~2500 and I'm dying :(

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I going to have to restrict myself to eating at home for my tren cycle if it boosts aggression. Went to the olive garden last night with some friends and all most made a scene. The stupid waitress felt the need to explain the whole phukken menu because a friend of mine had one question about a dish. I was glaring at her like "nobody gives a sh!t about the stuffed mushrooms b!tch! I'M GOING TO EAT YOU IF YOU DON'T BRING ME MY F*CKING FOOD!" I did cut her off after about a minute.

I do love those bread sticks. Especially since I've been keeping carbs low.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I always see people complain about having to eat so much...I could easily eat 6000-8000 every single day and be loving it. No exaggeration. Currently cutting on ~2500 and I'm dying :(
I would be soooo fat if I go over 4000 calories Haha. I stay in the nice 3000-3500 and to drop fat go 2800 with a small amount of cardio.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I going to have to restrict myself to eating at home for my tren cycle if it boosts aggression. Went to the olive garden last night with some friends and all most made a scene. The stupid waitress felt the need to explain the whole phukken menu because a friend of mine had one question about a dish. I was glaring at her like "nobody gives a sh!t about the stuffed mushrooms b!tch! I'M GOING TO EAT YOU IF YOU DON'T BRING ME MY F*CKING FOOD!" I did cut her off after about a minute.

I do love those bread sticks. Especially since I've been keeping carbs low.
Bro thats nothing. I usually have 1 cheat meal a week. It usually is a couple pieces of pizza or a big ass burger. Well I decide to go have a Turkey burger from burger king. They are actually pretty decent calorie wise and there is alot worse cheat food out there. So story goes like this...

I order my food, and start waiting. Im getting impatient about 10 fuking minutes later. The manager comes out.. asks who ordered the turkey burger. I saw "I did" she looks at my ass in a tank top and got a "oh sh*t no this guy" look. She informs me they turkey isnt thawed out and it will be about 30 minutes. I FUKING SNAPPED! straight tren freakout. I yelled at her, the girl working the register started tearing up. I called them window lickers, muther fukers, mouth breathers, mental midgets and the list goes on. Parents covered there kids ears and people were telling me to stop. I started yelling at them threw my drink demanded a refund and stormed out. Straight up lost my sh*t. I have never done that even when I caught my ex wife cheating lol. My roomate that was with me was quite in my truck for the 25minute ride home... SILENT. I am pretty sure that manager is in therapy now. ahahaha

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Bro thats nothing. I usually have 1 cheat meal a week. It usually is a couple pieces of pizza or a big ass burger. Well I decide to go have a Turkey burger from burger king. They are actually pretty decent calorie wise and there is alot worse cheat food out there. So story goes like this...

I order my food, and start waiting. Im getting impatient about 10 fuking minutes later. The manager comes out.. asks who ordered the turkey burger. I saw "I did" she looks at my ass in a tank top and got a "oh sh*t no this guy" look. She informs me they turkey isnt thawed out and it will be about 30 minutes. I FUKING SNAPPED! straight tren freakout. I yelled at her, the girl working the register started tearing up. I called them window lickers, muther fukers, mouth breathers, mental midgets and the list goes on. Parents covered there kids ears and people were telling me to stop. I started yelling at them threw my drink demanded a refund and stormed out. Straight up lost my sh*t. I have never done that even when I caught my ex wife cheating lol. My roomate that was with me was quite in my truck for the 25minute ride home... SILENT. I am pretty sure that manager is in therapy now. ahahaha
Oh damn! How hard is it to thaw out some phukken turkey. They were clearly in the wrong there. I'm sorry to hear they did that to you, that is so wrong. :hug:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh damn! How hard is it to thaw out some phukken turkey. They were clearly in the wrong there. I'm sorry to hear they did that to you, that is so wrong. :hug:
Apparently rocket science.. the dude with a degree from MIT was on lunch or something. Ruined my day... I had to go home and eat New York strip steaks.. bummer

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
life can be so unfair at times

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Don't know weather to laugh or feel bad for them ^^

You should feel bad. A fellow Bro just went through appetite abuse. Last time I checked this WAS America, right?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You should feel bad. A fellow Bro just went through appetite abuse. Last time I checked this WAS America, right?
Apparently I stepped back onto Nazi Germany... I didn't get it my way!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I axcedently ate 6600caliories yesterday. I think maybe all that deca was suppressing my appetite, I don't think it does that. But now that it's coming out of my system and I'm just running test I can't stop eating. How am I going to make it through this cut.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I axcedently ate 6600caliories yesterday. I think maybe all that deca was suppressing my appetite, I don't think it does that. But now that it's coming out of my system and I'm just running test I can't stop eating. How am I going to make it through this cut.
clen

zendog

Awards
worst advice I have seen recently... made my tren rage appear for a second. Why would you let your E2 get out of control then try to bring it back to normal ranges? So you want to grow b*tch tits then try and stop it by supra dosing an AI? During that time you are bringing down your E2 you risk prostate problems and a whole list of sides that I am not going to type out? that sounds like backwards logic to me.... I prefer to be proactive and not reactive in my cycles. I prevent sides instead of trying to get rid of them. High estrogen leads to water retention and fat gain (both are counter productive to your cycle).

You get a vaccination shots right? To PREVENT sickness? By your logic you wouldnt get them and just stock up a ton of medicine in your cabinet waiting to get sick as sh*t before you use it. That logic makes me want to bash my face off my keyboard asik'yn'jlab'jlaojnB='JKL ervbk'erbojnae

/rant
The times I have used ai's on cycle i have experienced a reduction in the the increased aggression, sex drive, alpha feeling. I like these feelings when on cycle.

Derran6

Derran6

Awards
Being cautious is always best, but brawler is about a foot taller than you and 50 lbs heavier. Plus, he's a roughneck.

Not talkin' smack D6, you make good points. I believe this fella is being groomed by the great DangerDave.
No offense takin bro, i just saw DD's post now...I'm hoping brawler logs his cycle.

Damorgs

Awards

Test E (1-10)

PCT 4 weeks of clo/tam
DAA 3g ED for 4 weeks
You need to do a bit more research into this stuff.. a few of the things you've posted are just way off. You don't need that much dbol... and if you're concerned about gyno, dbol is terrible in that respect... You should be starting lower and tapering up, not the other way around...

For a first cycle you DON'T need to go crazy with mixing compounds and stacking **** up. Just go for something simple and straight forward first up and it sounds like your already on key with diet and training, so you'll gain so much and minimize risk...

I'm sure you'll probably dismiss my post or call me an ******* or something, but I'm only posting in your best interest.. Keep it simple first time around..

Good lucky buddy

bigbrawler

Awards
Damorgs, I'm a rigger..... I'm not a ****in ass-hat though. I appreciate your suggestions, genuinely. I have since I posted that changed my mind on the dosage of dbol. For those who are interested I plan on posting once a week results and thoughts, and possibly once ever two weeks photo progress. Depending on how much progress is made each two weeks. I will be starting next Thursday. Yea I know an odd time to start but yea.... that's when my "cat" can get her script for test and what not filled.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Damorgs, I'm a rigger..... I'm not a ****in ass-hat though. I appreciate your suggestions, genuinely. I have since I posted that changed my mind on the dosage of dbol. For those who are interested I plan on posting once a week results and thoughts, and possibly once ever two weeks photo progress. Depending on how much progress is made each two weeks. I will be starting next Thursday. Yea I know an odd time to start but yea.... that's when my "cat" can get her script for test and what not filled.
Just a suggestion... You may want to start another thread so we can track it easier. DD's thread has taken on a life of its own!

bigbrawler

Awards
Good call man. I'll make it up Wednesday or Thursday. As to not allow it tooooooo much time to get lost.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards

That wasn't that cool of you

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
tren-per tantrums are hilarious. Fact!

bigbrawler

Awards
I'll have to keep that in mind about tren. I've been known to choke a dude out on my rig when things get heated. That is our like unofficial handshake though, so it's not that big of a deal... I guess...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'll have to keep that in mind about tren. I've been known to choke a dude out on my rig when things get heated. That is our like unofficial handshake though, so it's not that big of a deal... I guess...
I'm military so an occasional fist fight to solve an issue is kind of normal. 1 rule- don't put the other dude in a hospital

bigbrawler

Awards
Rigs/military, as far as Canada goes are a lot of the same kind of people. Just on rigs we get paid better, depending on the position and rank of course. So tomorrow is the day. Starting my cycle and going to do my first pin. My dbol didn't show, so I'm just going to start with tbol/test. I don't think it will have a huge impact as far as the gains of my over all cycle.

bigbrawler

Awards
So April 18th was day one of my cycle. Took tbol 30mg twice today. I also pinned for the first time today. Honestly that was a huge victory in itself. As I'm sure many guys have been at one point in there lives, I am not fond of needles. Matter of fact, I'd go as far as say I hate them. I however, don't hate the gains that I'm going to work my ass off to get. So if anything I'm hoping to have some of this discomfort motivate me. I mean, so I didn't endure it for nothing. I'm using the German Volume training method. I'm very certain, it is going to kick the crap out of me. In the best way imaginable. I'ts only day one so I can report any physical changes. I'm starting this journey at a slim 230. However other changes have occurred. While boxing I have become accustomed to focussing on a idea and driving towards it. The idea this time is with dedication, proper nutrition, and anabolic assistance I will achieve some significant growth. I'm not allowing thoughts to come into my head like what if I screw up or get injured. I will get big. Period.

bigbrawler

Awards
For the record I plan on giving a small update three times a week. So each day I work out. I'll try to include success, nutrition, struggles that sort of thing. So it's a little more all encompassing, not just I did these reps this many times. Unless that is all anyone wants to read, in which case I'll just do that.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hey bro! I'm excited for you. Way to beat that fear of needles and focus on the results. You will be a monster!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Nice first pin is always the most exciting. Until u hit a small artier, cus that's pretty exciting. So ur on a Canadian rig, you going to try and get in to the methyl hydrate extraction. Only the Canadians are trying if right now. I'm trying to get an internship doing that.

Tbol and dbol at the same time??? Was that ur original plan? If so that's an interesting combo