5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    tren-per tantrums are hilarious. Fact!
    Hahaha true
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

I'll have to keep that in mind about tren. I've been known to choke a dude out on my rig when things get heated. That is our like unofficial handshake though, so it's not that big of a deal... I guess...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    I'll have to keep that in mind about tren. I've been known to choke a dude out on my rig when things get heated. That is our like unofficial handshake though, so it's not that big of a deal... I guess...
    I'm military so an occasional fist fight to solve an issue is kind of normal. 1 rule- don't put the other dude in a hospital
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

Rigs/military, as far as Canada goes are a lot of the same kind of people. Just on rigs we get paid better, depending on the position and rank of course. So tomorrow is the day. Starting my cycle and going to do my first pin. My dbol didn't show, so I'm just going to start with tbol/test. I don't think it will have a huge impact as far as the gains of my over all cycle.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

So April 18th was day one of my cycle. Took tbol 30mg twice today. I also pinned for the first time today. Honestly that was a huge victory in itself. As I'm sure many guys have been at one point in there lives, I am not fond of needles. Matter of fact, I'd go as far as say I hate them. I however, don't hate the gains that I'm going to work my ass off to get. So if anything I'm hoping to have some of this discomfort motivate me. I mean, so I didn't endure it for nothing. I'm using the German Volume training method. I'm very certain, it is going to kick the crap out of me. In the best way imaginable. I'ts only day one so I can report any physical changes. I'm starting this journey at a slim 230. However other changes have occurred. While boxing I have become accustomed to focussing on a idea and driving towards it. The idea this time is with dedication, proper nutrition, and anabolic assistance I will achieve some significant growth. I'm not allowing thoughts to come into my head like what if I screw up or get injured. I will get big. Period.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

For the record I plan on giving a small update three times a week. So each day I work out. I'll try to include success, nutrition, struggles that sort of thing. So it's a little more all encompassing, not just I did these reps this many times. Unless that is all anyone wants to read, in which case I'll just do that.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

Hey bro! I'm excited for you. Way to beat that fear of needles and focus on the results. You will be a monster!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice first pin is always the most exciting. Until u hit a small artier, cus that's pretty exciting. So ur on a Canadian rig, you going to try and get in to the methyl hydrate extraction. Only the Canadians are trying if right now. I'm trying to get an internship doing that.

Tbol and dbol at the same time??? Was that ur original plan? If so that's an interesting combo
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Nice first pin is always the most exciting. Until u hit a small artier, cus that's pretty exciting. So ur on a Canadian rig, you going to try and get in to the methyl hydrate extraction. Only the Canadians are trying if right now. I'm trying to get an internship doing that.

Tbol and dbol at the same time??? Was that ur original plan? If so that's an interesting combo
    I thought shell was working on that in the Russian arctic? A really good friend of mine is a geologist and he was talking about making a trip to Siberia, then coming back and buying a BMW with money made from the trip.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

I would be surprised if Russia's getting in on it. Canada was the first of the eastern coast of Alaska. I was trying to get into grad school at UA Fairbanks. That's one if the research projects you can get into.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%

Geologists make bank. My buddy made 90K his first year out of school.

I thought I was hot stuff making 50K as a welder, then the company folded. Now I get by doing jobs here and there.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    Geologists make bank. My buddy made 90K his first year out of school.

I thought I was hot stuff making 50K as a welder, then the company folded. Now I get by doing jobs here and there.
    Yeah it's the way to go. A buddy of mine started out 106k ass a full timer. Most get that but it's contract work. I just want 40-50 and them to pay for my grad school
    Christopher
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

And my steroids.
    Christopher
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

And my steroids.
    Fact!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

As far as Russia being involved in Methyl extraction, I'm almost positive there is some Canadian/Russian crews working on it as we speak. I seem to remember my rigger saying that its only a matter of time before some comrade blows goes chinobal. Yea I work with some very accepting people. I don't plan on running tbol and dbol at the same time, but in the same cycle. I'm kick starting the test with tbol and kick stopping it with dbol. That German volume training is nuts, I did back and chest yesterday, I don't think I have been this sore in this much of my body in recent history. That just spells future results, gotta push threw the pain. Just as an aside, as a rough neck/floor hand I'll clear about 5-6k every two weeks. I could put 4 years on a rig and make a heck of a lot more then a geologist, but, it's not an easy 4 years by any means. Alberta is pretty good that way, if you're willing to put your immediate happiness on the line (deal with minus 40) and riggers, you'll get paid well for it.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

Just a quick question. I'm about to go off to the gym, it's leg day, this should be fun. For you guys that have used German volume training, are you supposed to train 3 or 5 days a week? Three days seems low, but five days seems like a lot, and asking for overtraining with the intensity of the program.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

Just a quick question. I'm about to go off to the gym, it's leg day, this should be fun. For you guys that have used German volume training, are you supposed to train 3 or 5 days a week? Three days seems low, but five days seems like a lot, and asking for overtraining with the intensity of the program.
    Train as often as you can man. I would do 3-4 days per week and in week 4 go to 5+ days since test will be working full swing. If you are sore don't hit that muscle group again, but I doubt you will be sore anymore by week 4-5
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

When I'm on I favor a 5 day split with a bonus 6th day of Olympic/wtf ever I want day. 7 day is for rest. Gvt is intense I've used it once, for a cut. It got me pretty lean. I would do it again because I prefer other methods.
    Christopher
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

German High volume training is really the only way I have successfully gotten my shoulders to grow. I can get them stronger but just not bigger. Not sure why.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    German High volume training is really the only way I have successfully gotten my shoulders to grow. I can get them stronger but just not bigger. Not sure why.
    That's strange generally if a muscle won't grow, and ur diet is in point, it's due to over working it. My shoulders are very big and I generally only do a few focused exercises a week. They are small but don't heal and grow like other small muscle groups. Calves grow great if worked 6 times a week so do forearms. But shoulders are much more complex. I'm of the opinion less is more when it comes to shoulders.
    Christopher
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

Alright so here is a quick review of my week so far. I'm up 3/4 pounds after 5 days of the cycle. Feeling good, already noticing the pumps from the tbol. I certainly have found what body parts on my are legging, those are bi/tris. I had a hard time doing 10 dips nevermind 10 sets of them. I could blame that on having shoulder surgery a year ago, but..... that's bs I should have worked passed that by now. So moving forward. First day was back and chest. I pushed hard and didn't recover from that for a solid three days. I work as a bouncer when the patch is slow and I was praying I wasn't going to have to be physical with anyone after that workout. I could barely scratch my lats. Deadlifts were a humbling experience I was at the point of nausea at least twice during that workout. Day two was legs and abs, honestly that was a much easier day, as it works my stronger muscles. From rugby and basketball I've built a strong pair of legs over the years. At 230 pounds I still have a 36 inch vert. Squats were hell though, in the best way possible. I felt very motivated to drive through the toughness of the workout. Was sore for maybe a day. Day three was bi's and tris. It was humbling as it showed what I really need to workout. I really want to turn that weakness into a strength, and when I move forward on this cycle if I'm going to double up a body part for a workout, it will be them. The pumps seems to really come during hammer curls. It was day four of taking tbol, and maybe it was a placebo effect, but it really felt good and pumped. Today was a rest day and probably really needed. I was crazy dehydrated yesterday and this morning. So I spent the day nursing that and pounding water like it was going out of style. I will admit I was a little freaked out to see my urine a reddish brown color. I thought holy ****, could the tbol f'd my liver over four days. I as I said drank like a fish (water) and things were restored to order.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%

Alright so here is a quick review of my week so far. I'm up 3/4 pounds after 5 days of the cycle. Feeling good, already noticing the pumps from the tbol. I certainly have found what body parts on my are legging, those are bi/tris. I had a hard time doing 10 dips nevermind 10 sets of them. I could blame that on having shoulder surgery a year ago, but..... that's bs I should have worked passed that by now. So moving forward. First day was back and chest. I pushed hard and didn't recover from that for a solid three days. I work as a bouncer when the patch is slow and I was praying I wasn't going to have to be physical with anyone after that workout. I could barely scratch my lats. Deadlifts were a humbling experience I was at the point of nausea at least twice during that workout. Day two was legs and abs, honestly that was a much easier day, as it works my stronger muscles. From rugby and basketball I've built a strong pair of legs over the years. At 230 pounds I still have a 36 inch vert. Squats were hell though, in the best way possible. I felt very motivated to drive through the toughness of the workout. Was sore for maybe a day. Day three was bi's and tris. It was humbling as it showed what I really need to workout. I really want to turn that weakness into a strength, and when I move forward on this cycle if I'm going to double up a body part for a workout, it will be them. The pumps seems to really come during hammer curls. It was day four of taking tbol, and maybe it was a placebo effect, but it really felt good and pumped. Today was a rest day and probably really needed. I was crazy dehydrated yesterday and this morning. So I spent the day nursing that and pounding water like it was going out of style. I will admit I was a little freaked out to see my urine a reddish brown color. I thought holy ****, could the tbol f'd my liver over four days. I as I said drank like a fish (water) and things were restored to order.
    You taking any kind of liver support? I couldn't find it in your op you need to be with the orals
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

Yea cycle assist and liver armor.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%

Good deal well make sure you keep your water intake up good luck with your cycle I'm in to watch progress
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%

I drink upwards of 2 gallons a day with any orals and it does wonders
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

So I am on day 13 of my cycle. So far its been a pretty awesome ride. As of right now, I've gone from 230-239. I was pretty stoked on it before one of my know it all gear-head training partners **** all over it. The long and the short of it, he thinks naturally I should have been able to get to 260 and maintain 8-12 percent body fat. So to start a cycle at 230 he thinks its only effective because Im so far under my natural potential. Once I'm off cycle I'll loose all my gains and be out a decent amount of money. Well only time will tell I suppose. Either way I'm pretty high on life right now. I'm really not getting sore after workouts. The back pumps from the tbol have subsided. GVT is kicking the ever living crap out of me. I'm essentially running two variations of GVT simultaneously which means six days of GVT a week. I feel as if I'm lower in body fat then when I started, if it has gone up it is negligible. So, that puts a lot of the worry out of my mind when it comes to is this all water and fat. Another sign that it isn't my lifts are getting a llllllot better. Even in this short period of time. My bench absolutely sucks, Im thinking my 1rm is about 240-260. Which I mean at 18 I could bench 280 at 205. That was a torn rotator cuff ago, but I wont let it depress me. My workouts sort of start off on a sour note as I do 10 sets of 10 at 165. I've been trying to contract the weight painfully slowly, pause on my chest and pause at the lockout of the lift. Going from bench to squats feels good as my working sets are 10 sets of 295. I have had some people look at the weight and say, yea he's only doing 10 reps I do that for like 15. Shortly there asking me how many sets I have left, the odd expression of shock and disbelief when I tell them 8 or 9 is sort of fun. I've found where I'm going to pin from now on. I'm done pinning in my quad. It just messes with me to much mentally. I end up slamming the fluid in my leg and the pip is unnecessarily bad. My delt seems to be pretty dang easy both mentally and without getting pip. The alpha feeling seems to be increasing by the day. I look forward to going to the gym the moment I wake up. And when my girl seems to do everything she can to prevent me from going, I feel pretty cagy. Its the closest I've felt to training for a big fight, since boxing. And I absolutely love it. On a random note, I've felt better working the door (bouncing). I mean at 6'6 and 230 I'm the smallest guy on my staff. The next smallest is 6'6 and 255-60. The man is a curl bro though so his arms are huyuuuuge. He is open about not training his legs though, so I guess it evens out. Day by day I'm starting to feel like I belong on the door. Last fun glimpse into my life, had to throw a bouncer out of my bar that used to work there. He was a handful, it culminated in me having to carry him out of the bar and drop him on the sidewalk outside the bar. Conveniently the police were there so it didn't escalate any further. Unfortunately that was after a heavy deadlift day and I try to bad ass strut/limp back into the bar after the adrenaline came down.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.52%

In for the massivicity.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

So I just came back from the gym. This week has been awesome. I started takin an AI, I'm taking arimidex every other day and a mg worth. I've heard guys take as little as .25 mg a day and up to 1.5mg. I imagine in is connected to how heavy of a cycle you are on and how prone to bloat you are. I honestly think my steroids are on steroids. My hunger is threw the roof. I worked the last couple nights at the bar and as my evening two snacks had an 8 ounce steak sammich with sweet tatter fries. I mean for normal people that's a decent dinner. I'm gladly eating 6-8 meals a day and are eating between 5500-6500 cals a day. Drinking a **** tonne of agua, and no coronas. Which I mean it's cinco de mayo so that'll be hard but I'm sticking to it. My family is having, as we do, a big Mexican feast. I'll let today be a cheat day, I just won't hit the deep fried icecream. More then twice. Hopefully, haha. So I think my steroids are basically on steroids. Im up 12 pounds and its day 17. I was concerned that it was mostly bloat but my lifts say other wise. I pulled my previous 1rm of 485 for 5, at the end of my gvt workout. I cant wait to break 500 and watch the bar bend. I don't mean to sound cocky, but if not in the next 8 weeks, 500 will be mine within 6 months. Also I haven't gained any inches around my waste so I feel I'm putting on some decent muscle. The before and after picture I can imagine are going to be fairly drastic. That's all for now, this coming week I think I'm going to start posting my exact lifts and a little more workout specific numbers.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%

Good job big fella! Keep eating and you'll be huge
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

I'll keep this quick and dirty. Weight has plateaued out a little. Still up 15 pounds. Lifts were fukucking awesome. Well for me.
    Today
    Squat 315 for 6 sets of 5. (Depth Im going to is parallel of slightly below, a very slow controlled contraction on the way down and I almost try to jump to the top)
    Deadlift 405 7 sets of 5.
    Bench sucked 8 sets of 5 at 160.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%

I'll keep this quick and dirty. Weight has plateaued out a little. Still up 15 pounds. Lifts were fukucking awesome. Well for me.
    Today
    Squat 315 for 6 sets of 5. (Depth Im going to is parallel of slightly below, a very slow controlled contraction on the way down and I almost try to jump to the top)
    Deadlift 405 7 sets of 5.
    Bench sucked 8 sets of 5 at 160.
    I would focus on your bench for sure
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

I would focus on your bench for sure
    Pull ups 2:1 bench
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

So a little update. Things are coming on strong, still putting on poundage fast on the bar and my body. This coming Thursday it will be week four and I'm up 22 pounds. Haven't added an inch to my waste my arms are my cut, and my abs likely are to, then when I started. So feeling pretty good about how much of that could be lean gains. Been actually hitting the gym twice a day. Going at 5am, then after work at 5. Feels firkin awesome. The morning is small muscle group training, bis tris shoulders that sort of thing. In the evening its GVT balls to the wall. I`ve been really mindful of keeping my form solid on squats. I mean I see a lot of guys putting on 4 ot 5 plates and doing partial squats. What I rather do is use two and a quarter wheels and drop A2G. I`m trying to lift as if its at a tournament. Yea, so my clothes is starting to fit, differently. At work I had to trade up my 2x to 3x shirt. Now to exsplain, while bouncing I wear a vest underneath my shirt. Which either way Im getting bigger, which is my goal. I`ve put an inch on my arms. Still pipecleaners but I`m getting them there. Cold they are sitting at 17.25, pumped around 17 and a half to three quarters. Im aiming for cut up 19`s or slightly soft 20`s.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%

So a little update. Things are coming on strong, still putting on poundage fast on the bar and my body. This coming Thursday it will be week four and I'm up 22 pounds. Haven't added an inch to my waste my arms are my cut, and my abs likely are to, then when I started. So feeling pretty good about how much of that could be lean gains. Been actually hitting the gym twice a day. Going at 5am, then after work at 5. Feels firkin awesome. The morning is small muscle group training, bis tris shoulders that sort of thing. In the evening its GVT balls to the wall. I`ve been really mindful of keeping my form solid on squats. I mean I see a lot of guys putting on 4 ot 5 plates and doing partial squats. What I rather do is use two and a quarter wheels and drop A2G. I`m trying to lift as if its at a tournament. Yea, so my clothes is starting to fit, differently. At work I had to trade up my 2x to 3x shirt. Now to exsplain, while bouncing I wear a vest underneath my shirt. Which either way Im getting bigger, which is my goal. I`ve put an inch on my arms. Still pipecleaners but I`m getting them there. Cold they are sitting at 17.25, pumped around 17 and a half to three quarters. Im aiming for cut up 19`s or slightly soft 20`s.
    When did you start to notice strength increase?

And how are the sides?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

Id say I started to notice the strength gains after about 15 days. The sides are not bad, hardly existant really. Back pumps that's about it. The pip from one of my injections was really bad, but I didn't head the fluid at all and rushed the heck out of injecting it.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%

Id say I started to notice the strength gains after about 15 days. The sides are not bad, hardly existant really. Back pumps that's about it. The pip from one of my injections was really bad, but I didn't head the fluid at all and rushed the heck out of injecting it.
    Yeah that sucks I'm running test e and var right now
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%

Yeah that sucks I'm running test e and var right now
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

So todays workout was fun. Alright, so stats, I'm up to 252. This is the first time I have broken 250. Really pumped me up for my workout. My workout included me thoroughly kicking the **** out of myself. squated 365 for 5 sets of 5. That's 50 pounds heavier then two days ago. Puked after my last set, not to let that detour me though. Pulled 385 for 6 sets of 5. My back was getting pretty pumped after squats so I didn't want to jump up to 405. Bench did 3 sets of six at 160, the weight felt light. Did the next 3 sets at 185. I mean not a lot of weight, but its progress to me. Sitting at 252 Im feeling really good. I'm considering redoing my diet though, I mean I'm not seeing a whole lot of water retention of fat. I mean Im more vascular then when I started the cycle. So yea..... sort of waiting for the scale to stop moving as fast as it is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Test Cycle...how It Look?
    By evs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 03:41 PM
  2. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 05:27 AM
  3. starting my first test cycle
    By EctoMorphius in forum Pics
    Replies: 0