Which Injectibile for Lean Mass gains?

  1. zpole
    zpole's Avatar

    Which Injectibile for Lean Mass gains?


    Which solo injectibile steroid is best for lean muscle gains and low water retention?


  2. Every cycle should be run with a test base so if you're going to do a solo run, logically it would be straight testosterone (pick your ester of choice). Once you've run a couple cycles and get a feel for sides then worry about adding in other compounds.
    •   
       


  3. Test and tren. Boom goes the dynamite. If its your first cycle stick to test.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Test and tren. Boom goes the dynamite. If its your first cycle stick to test.
    My thoughts exactly.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Test and tren. Boom goes the dynamite. If its your first cycle stick to test.
    Not to be a dick, because I definitely respect your knowledge. However, this guy hasn't given his stats and you're throwing out test and tren. Unless I missed something this could be bad form.

    Edit: just saw where you said stick to test if its first cycle. My apologies.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    Not to be a dick, because I definitely respect your knowledge. However, this guy hasn't given his stats and you're throwing out test and tren. Unless I missed something this could be bad form.

    Edit: just saw where you said stick to test if its first cycle. My apologies.
    No problemo.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  7. Test gave me a lot. Strength, unsurpassed endurance, enhanced libido, but I swear it just isn't adding the weight .

  8. this guy sounds a lot like a user that was recently banned for fishing. SN is similar also.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Test gave me a lot. Strength, unsurpassed endurance, enhanced libido, but I swear it just isn't adding the weight .
    Eat more. Eat until the scale starts moving. If that means 10 meals a day then so be it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Which solo injectibile steroid is best for lean muscle gains and low water retention?
    None better then tren but if your a beginner then test only is the smart choice.

  11. I don't gain much from test only either. I think if ur far away from genetic limit than test will add weight but once ur for example 5-10 195 under 10% test won't add much weight if any.

    That is why majority of people cruise on test and blast other compounds. Test is used by most just for sexual functions.

  12. So what cc of test on first cycle ? How often too. ??? ok to stack with anavar ?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by slippyslot View Post
    So what cc of test on first cycle ? How often too. ??? ok to stack with anavar ?
    a lot.

    all the time.

    when the stack falls, you don't have too, but you can yell "jenga!"
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

    a lot.

    all the time.

    when the stack falls, you don't have too, but you can yell "jenga!"
    That helps. lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    I don't gain much from test only either. I think if ur far away from genetic limit than test will add weight but once ur for example 5-10 195 under 10% test won't add much weight if any.

    That is why majority of people cruise on test and blast other compounds. Test is used by most just for sexual functions.
    I disagree. I would say your not eating enough to gain. Test is very potent for adding mass and strength. But you gotta eat enough to grow. If 6 meals ain't doing it then eat 8 or 10. Eat until the scale moves.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post
    I disagree. I would say your not eating enough to gain. Test is very potent for adding mass and strength. But you gotta eat enough to grow. If 6 meals ain't doing it then eat 8 or 10. Eat until the scale moves.
    That can be a very debated subject going both ways because Testosterone is 50/50 anabolic/androgenic and on the anabolic scale sits at a a rating of 100. It is the base of what other compounds are measured off of. For every 100mg of raw test you put in your body (or it produces) you lose small percentages to binding to SHBG, converting to DHT and aromatizing to estrogen. All of those change as you gain size requiring a bit more test to maintain or grow (im not saying you cruise at 500mg or crazy sh*t. Im just saying if you are 20lbs over genetic potential you might need another 100-250mg of test to gain like you did just below genetic potential. Purely because of you new size you body is losing test to other bodily functions).

    Diet is very big and I wont take that away from you at all. Everyones diet can improve. You can do small tweaks to bring in anabolic change and break those plateus. Increasing carbs and protein at certain times of the day, blood sugar spikes and the list goes on to keep your body building muscle. But eventually past your genetic potential you will stalemate and start gaining fat just becaue of the sheer amount of calories you are eating. Hope that makes sense I am typing this fast and being very general.

    Interesting discussion going here
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  17. Test ain't going to give you lean gains. Its gonna make you hold water because the estro. You need that estro don't go overboard on the anti-e's. Bulk with test, then cut with a simple proper diet. Also, check out Masteron
    Forever Power!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by juggaloaded View Post
    Test ain't going to give you lean gains. Its gonna make you hold water because the estro. You need that estro don't go overboard on the anti-e's. Bulk with test, then cut with a simple proper diet. Also, check out Masteron
    I have to disagree. Smart diet and training along with proper ancillaries can allow you to build what ever you want. If you ^ got fat on test, I'd be willing to bet you ate whatever was easy, and didn't run an AI.








    OP is a troll (no, I'm not talking about you ICP fan). I feel I should point that out.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  19. Please don't encourage this guy. Read all of his threads first and then make your decision.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 05:40 PM
  2. Which PH for lean mass while dieting?
    By undecided in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:11 AM
  3. EQ or OT for lean mass gains
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 02:05 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:51 PM
  5. 1-AD or M4OHN for lean mass gain after cutting
    By mickjagger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Log in
Log in