What a blast

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Started a blast cycle last week and thought I'd share some of the weekly experiences for those wanting to try something similar.

I'm in my second week of:
Tren A (Started out with 100mgs per day)
Dbol 100mgs per day
Test E 100mgs per week

First week I felt great. I had been on a "cruising dose of test E at 400mgs per week, so I was already feeling good. Lowering the test seemed to help my stamina, as evidenced by my bag work. I once was a professional kick boxer so I know how to work the bag. On test E, 400 per week, I got winded rather quickly. I go 9 rounds, 2.5 minute rounds with a 60 second rest. An electronic timer from Everlast times the rounds to the second so there is no cheating. After the first week my stamina was pretty damn good. I felt I needed more tren.

I started my second week today. Popped 100mgs of dbol and decided to up the Tren to 150mgs plus the test. That is the sweet spot for me. I did arms today and almost doubled my reps. Kept the weight the same, just increased reps. I developed a slight cough, no big deal. Blood pressure decent. Energy level high. Appetite a little better than normal. Strength was incredible today. I do bench tomorrow and that wasn't all that great last week. I'm hoping the dbol helps with the joint pain.

It's a simple blasting cycle, but for me it's giving me some great results. I am taking Proscar but nothing for prolactin. E2 should be fine, but I'm guessing. The pump today was awesome.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm all up in this mother****er. Kill it

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just popped in because I kick box a couple times a week (started about 6 months ago) and wanted to comment on how impressed I am with that stamina. I usually go 10 x 1.5 min rounds with 20 seconds in between. In addition to all the warm up and combo practice. 2.5 min is only another minute, but at the end of 1.5, would seem like a lifetime.

I've done Krav Maga for a long time and used to train traditional martial arts, but that was years ago.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
haha 150mg tren ace ed sounds redic. one day ill be there.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following for knowledge!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Started a blast cycle last week and thought I'd share some of the weekly experiences for those wanting to try something similar.

I'm in my second week of:
Tren A (Started out with 100mgs per day)
Dbol 100mgs per day
Test E 100mgs per week

First week I felt great. I had been on a "cruising dose of test E at 400mgs per week, so I was already feeling good. Lowering the test seemed to help my stamina, as evidenced by my bag work. I once was a professional kick boxer so I know how to work the bag. On test E, 400 per week, I got winded rather quickly. I go 9 rounds, 2.5 minute rounds with a 60 second rest. An electronic timer from Everlast times the rounds to the second so there is no cheating. After the first week my stamina was pretty damn good. I felt I needed more tren.

I started my second week today. Popped 100mgs of dbol and decided to up the Tren to 150mgs plus the test. That is the sweet spot for me. I did arms today and almost doubled my reps. Kept the weight the same, just increased reps. I developed a slight cough, no big deal. Blood pressure decent. Energy level high. Appetite a little better than normal. Strength was incredible today. I do bench tomorrow and that wasn't all that great last week. I'm hoping the dbol helps with the joint pain.

It's a simple blasting cycle, but for me it's giving me some great results. I am taking Proscar but nothing for prolactin. E2 should be fine, but I'm guessing. The pump today was awesome.

That is a large amount of dbol.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In on this! Get it!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Please drop some knowledge

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
How so u train wig 100mg dbol Ed. Lol in so pumps at 40-50mg daily after two sets that I can barely train

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I was going to post updates on Monday, but I'll give you what I've got so far... The good, the bad, and the ugly:
The good-- Strength is decent. Instead of increasing the weights, I'm just increasing the reps. I stay usually in the 5 rep range, lifting heavy for me. Then the last set I'll blast with a lighter weight for maybe 20 reps. The weight that used to stop me at 5 reps I can now rep at 8-10. That's significant for me. Energy is great and like GLHF said, the pumps are awesome. My muscles feel harder, but the dbol hasn't done much to expand them. Joints feel great, which is what I really wanted from the dbol. Did bag work today and I haven't felt this good since I was 25. Oh, today I did not take dbol. I wanted to see how the tren was because I have a theory on the reputation tren has as it relates to stamina. I mean I snapped that bag, moved around it and felt energized all nine rounds. And I was sweating like a pig... Oh, my libido is out of this world! I mean it is unreal.
The bad-- Obviously, this is not a beginners cycle. It is hard on the body and I feel it. Pinning IM ED has my legs and glutes sore as hell. I feel flu-like most of the time, except in the mornings, for obvious reasons. By the end of the day I ask myself should I do it again the next day? But I do. The dbol has me sleepy, except during the workout. When I pin the tren I feel a little shaky for about 30 minutes, but I'm used to it. I've tried taking the dbol spaced out and together. I get the most bang for my busk taking 100mgs together, but the sides are twice as bad.
The Ugly-- My heartburn horrible. It plaques me throughout the day. So I take baking soda, which takes care of two problems. Besides the heartburn, my kidneys are showing signs of high stress, and the baking soda helps cleanse them, so I have to watch it. My urine is a dark, almost brown color. To help that, I drink a lot of water now, more so than before and it does help. I have Flowmax and Cypro on the side just in case. So I'm watching those functions carefully.

I may adjust my routine a bit. I may leave the test at 100mgs per week. If anything, I'd go down to 75. I really don't need it; not for my goals plus my libido seems to be in perfect sync with my gear. I may cut back to 50mgs on the dbol, not sure. Quite frankly, I had hoped for more from the dbol by now, and it's just so-so. I actually like anadrol better. On the Tren, I think I am going to mix it up: 100mgs Ace and 50mgs Suspension. I have both. So 150mgs of tren, but the 50mgs suspension just before the workout may put me over the top.

I have used tren many, many times in the past, but I was always stupid about it. I'd mix it with all kind of crap so the cycle became so convoluted nothing worked that great. I am rediscovering tren and loving it even more. Today, without the dbol, I feel fantastic. Remember, with tren you don't have to worry about E2 or DHT. So the small amount of test I'm running isn't a problem. The dbol makes up for it, but skipping it today made a difference in my flu-like symptoms. I think I'll do one more week on the 100mgs of dbol, the tren a/s and test then maybe drop the dbol and just blast on the tren. I think the nitrogen retention is making a lot of difference in my overall performance, but I don't know yet.

It's a simple cycle, but I like it. Just have to stay hydrated...more in a few days. Thanks for the interest everyone has displayed. Hope Dangerous Dave is following!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So are u think that the dbol is countering the shortness of breath and stamina issues? Thanks for the post.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Dbol didn't hurt my stamina at all. The week prior I felt great too. I dropped it yesterday just to see if Tren alone would make an impact to my stamina. It didn't. Every week my stamina improves on this stuff. When someone claims that Tren kills their stamina I'd starting to think it's not the Tren per se. Just like higher doses of test give more Tren sides. That's not really the case. But more on that later.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DH my idol! Been watching this and now its time to chime in and officially follow this. Why dbol over the coveted anadrol? Stamina reasons?

This Tren to Test ratio philosophy is great. I am experimenting as well with Tren/Test Ratios I am at 125mg Tren Ed and lowering from my 300mg Ew test that I was cruising at. I am dropping test down to 150mg EW starting next week and finish out like that. So total 875mg Tren and 150mg Test giving me a 1/5ish ratio.

Glad you are rediscovering Tren just as I am discovering it. Keep that water intake up man Tren is destroying my hydration with the amount of sweat when I lift. I think I drank almost 1/2 gallon in just my morning lift session.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree with that tren doesn't really hinder stamina. I'm using a new cook for my tren and the stuff was more expensive but I'm getting no negatives from the tren. My cardio is actually improving. I think it really matters who makes the tren wether its a group of college kids mixing it n selling it or an actual lab with standards.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Completely agree with that tren doesn't really hinder stamina. I'm using a new cook for my tren and the stuff was more expensive but I'm getting no negatives from the tren. My cardio is actually improving. I think it really matters who makes the tren wether its a group of college kids mixing it n selling it or an actual lab with standards.
I have yet to see it hinder mine. The only way it gets me is when I get some wicked back or shin pumps. Taurine, Potassium and tons of water prevent that.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see it hinder mine. The only way it gets me is when I get some wicked back or shin pumps. Taurine, Potassium and tons of water prevent that.
Spoken like a true tren junkie! Let's see how the tren suspension works this week.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Spoken like a true tren junkie! Let's see how the tren suspension works this week.
Haha. Learning from the best! That tren suspension has gotta be amazing. I have to look around and see what i can get for a future blast.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
DH my idol! Been watching this and now its time to chime in and officially follow this. Why dbol over the coveted anadrol? Stamina reasons?

This Tren to Test ratio philosophy is great. I am experimenting as well with Tren/Test Ratios I am at 125mg Tren Ed and lowering from my 300mg Ew test that I was cruising at. I am dropping test down to 150mg EW starting next week and finish out like that. So total 875mg Tren and 150mg Test giving me a 1/5ish ratio.

Glad you are rediscovering Tren just as I am discovering it. Keep that water intake up man Tren is destroying my hydration with the amount of sweat when I lift. I think I drank almost 1/2 gallon in just my morning lift session.
Hey Dave… In regards to the article you cut-and-pasted about Tren and the dosage of Test being 1/5 of the Tren for optimal dosing is horrifically flawed. Just wanted to comment on that here for a moment.

I like the article about cars and garages, so let’s stick with that. Assuming a non-AAS user had 100 available AR garages and his natural test would fill up 70 of those garages, then that would be the norm. Then let’s say he decides to inject testosterone and now all the AR garages are filled because he has more Test-cars and they find a place to park. Ok, no problem there. ..But now let’s say the guy decides to add some Tren. If he injects enough Tren to fill those 100 spaces with the muscle car Tren, there is no mechanism, no valet parking, that will reserve 20 spaces just for test. The Muscle cars will muscle out every test molecule until they have all parked and totally dominate the AR garages. Only if Tren Muscle cars took up 90 spaces would the sub compact test car find a parking place. It doesn’t matter how little or how much test you inject, Tren will decide how many spaces test will occupy by the sheer strength (5 times the affinity to park) it has to park at will. Test gets what’s left over, if anything. The article seems to say that if you only injected 20% of the test, then 100% of the ARs will be occupied but a balanced ratio of tren/test. It doesn't work that way. No one knows how much test or tren is needed to fill all the parking garages. What we do know is that tren will park at will and test has no chance of sneaking in if tren is there.

The article you cited makes a gross error in assumption that 20% of test will be allowed to bind to the AR when Tren is present. That is not true. Now I may have misread the article and maybe he meant that the 20% would drift away and find it’s way into the free test area binding to the SBHG and all, but if that’s what he meant, then there is no ratio, just a simple 100mgs in the background.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hey Dave… In regards to the article you cut-and-pasted about Tren and the dosage of Test being 1/5 of the Tren for optimal dosing is horrifically flawed. Just wanted to comment on that here for a moment.

I like the article about cars and garages, so let’s stick with that. Assuming a non-AAS user had 100 available AR garages and his natural test would fill up 70 of those garages, then that would be the norm. Then let’s say he decides to inject testosterone and now all the AR garages are filled because he has more Test-cars and they find a place to park. Ok, no problem there. ..But now let’s say the guy decides to add some Tren. If he injects enough Tren to fill those 100 spaces with the muscle car Tren, there is no mechanism, no valet parking, that will reserve 20 spaces just for test. The Muscle cars will muscle out every test molecule until they have all parked and totally dominate the AR garages. Only if Tren Muscle cars took up 90 spaces would the sub compact test car find a parking place. It doesn’t matter how little or how much test you inject, Tren will decide how many spaces test will occupy by the sheer strength (5 times the affinity to park) it has to park at will. Test gets what’s left over, if anything.

The article you cited makes a gross error in assumption that 20% of test will be allowed to bind to the AR when Tren is present. That is not true. Now I may have misread the article and maybe he meant that the 20% would drift away and find it’s way into the free test area binding to the SBHG and all, but if that’s what he meant, then there is no ratio, just a simple 100mgs in the background.
That's good Detroit. Makes total sense. I'm going to re-read the article and check the site I copied it from. It was something I noticed and it would make sense that flooding your system in Tren could potentially bind and fill EVERY androgen receptor resulting in test being left to the wayside. Now I have no idea how many receptors my body has and probably never will BUT its safe to say at around 800mg ew I am filling most if not all of my "garages".

I am going to read and see what I can find.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
A DH log? On a gram+ of tren?! Tren suspension?! I'd like go be in on this ride!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Discovered this Detroit. Check it out and let me know what you think. This guy is a bit more educated than the one who wrote the last article I put up.

He makes some interesting points. And dives deeper into the test/tren ratio idea and how on the anabolic scale it should be 1/5 ratio (theory). Does it work like that? No not all the time. But it is a good starting point on building up your test/tren blood levels and finding your "sweet spot".

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?508157-Atomini-s-all-you-need-to-know-about-TREN-and-how-to-use-it-effectively-thread!#.UWKlevspC9M

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Discovered this Detroit. Check it out and let me know what you think. This guy is a bit more educated than the one who wrote the last article I put up.

He makes some interesting points.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?508157-Atomini-s-all-you-need-to-know-about-TREN-and-how-to-use-it-effectively-thread!#.UWKlevspC9M
I agree with everything he says. I personally do not find Tren to adversely affect my stamina though. And I think that's due to the increased nitrogen retention. My personal experience is that prolactin hasn't been an issue with me and in fact, my libido is sky-high. He did make mention of dark urine which I do have. I think he's right, but the release of additional metabolites will stress the kidneys, so keeping hydrated is important.

I have never found anyone to say they liked Tren E. Although it appears to be just a matter of esters, I think there is more going on when it comes to tren. For some reason tren seems to work best with a very short ester. When I wrap up this short blasting cycle, I'm going to try Tren E with 100mgs test. I want to experiment a little first before coming to any conclusions.

I'm surprised he didn't mention dbol to complement the stack of test/tren. Overall he did a good job in explaining Tren. I'm thinking of cruising this summer on Tren E, maybe 250 per week and test, 100 mgs per week. That will help me decide if Tren E is as effective as Tren A/S and what a long term effect is. If all goes well, that will give me maybe 5 months on tren.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I agree with everything he says. I personally do not find Tren to adversely affect my stamina though. And I think that's due to the increased nitrogen retention. My personal experience is that prolactin hasn't been an issue with me and in fact, my libido is sky-high. He did make mention of dark urine which I do have. I think he's right, but the release of additional metabolites will stress the kidneys, so keeping hydrated is important.

I have never found anyone to say they liked Tren E. Although it appears to be just a matter of esters, I think there is more going on when it comes to tren. For some reason tren seems to work best with a very short ester. When I wrap up this short blasting cycle, I'm going to try Tren E with 100mgs test. I want to experiment a little first before coming to any conclusions.

I'm surprised he didn't mention dbol to complement the stack of test/tren. Overall he did a good job in explaining Tren. I'm thinking of cruising this summer on Tren E, maybe 250 per week and test, 100 mgs per week. That will help me decide if Tren E is as effective as Tren A/S and what a long term effect is. If all goes well, that will give me maybe 5 months on tren.
That cruise would be very cool. If your body like Tren E. I have yet to meet someone who likes tren e better than other esters.

Cardio like he said could be dose dependant and really be a result of your lung capacity and cardiovascular strength prior to tren use. I dont suffer from it like I said but pumps can be crazy.

As far as prolactin I see a direct connection to high e2. We spoke about that in my thread and came to the conclusion that keeping E2 low would result in a decent level of prolactin. While letting e2 get out of control will result in all sorts of negative sides including increased prolactin, prostate and bloat to name a few.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Loving the knowledge in this thread. I'll be popping my tren cherry soon... Can't wait.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving the knowledge in this thread. I'll be popping my tren cherry soon... Can't wait.
I'm excited for you! Lol. One day I'll tren it up.....One day

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Future tren junkie? Gunna join the ranks? Haha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I'm excited for my next tren run.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
That's a good read. He mentioned masteron as the only other "worthy" aas. I wish he delved more into that. I have mast waiting patiently for me for 2 more weeks

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's a good read. He mentioned masteron as the only other "worthy" aas. I wish he delved more into that. I have mast waiting patiently for me for 2 more weeks
Yes I wish he had. I dont exactly understand why, I have never run it but I got 4 vials of Mast P100 just chillin for a nice day. The only possibility is because it is non aromatizing but its a DHT compound where as Tren is not and Test only converts to very little DHT. So knowing that and seeing how he was talking of synergistic effect this is my logic- Tren is used as your main compound for androgenic properties, Mast is your DHT compound while low dose test is used for sexual and bodily function. Each one reacts differently and has its own job while not interfering with eachother but rather complimenting each ones effects on the body.

Any thoughts Detroit? Any experience with masterone? The Mast Prop is the only ester that really interests me.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you do Pharma or UGL?

Edit: for the test, I thought I saw you say something about being on TRT somewhere before. I don't know if pharma is anything but test lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Do you do Pharma or UGL?

Edit: for the test, I thought I saw you say something about being on TRT somewhere before. I don't know if pharma is anything but test lol.
I think Detroit is on prescribed TRT if I remember right. So it would be pharmaceutical grade testosterone

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope UGL for me.
Lol all my friends on here are cycling, makes me feel like an outcast :yikes:

Some guys in my unit want to but can't without sources because of the whole displacement thing. So at least I have them to beat :biglaugh:

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yes I wish he had. I dont exactly understand why, I have never run it but I got 4 vials of Mast P100 just chillin for a nice day. The only possibility is because it is non aromatizing but its a DHT compound where as Tren is not and Test only converts to very little DHT. So knowing that and seeing how he was talking of synergistic effect this is my logic- Tren is used as your main compound for androgenic properties, Mast is your DHT compound while low dose test is used for sexual and bodily function. Each one reacts differently and has its own job while not interfering with eachother but rather complimenting each ones effects on the body.

Any thoughts Detroit? Any experience with masterone? The Mast Prop is the only ester that really interests me.
Yeah, I've used a lot of Masteron in the past. In regards to why he may like it with Tren, I think because it has anti-progesteronic properties as well as acting as a SERM. I think most guys know that Mast was developed to combat breast cancer for women, so naturally it has a receptor modulator that acts very well to reduce E2 in breasts. However, the DHT derivative is not desirable for muscle growth. In fact, DHT contributes basically nothing for skeletal muscles. What DHT does do is increase the neurological function of the central nervous system, keeps your libido high and actually helps reduce E2. Surprise? That's why Mast is a DHT derivative. But you have to keep your DHT in check. If it's too high, your prostrate will close right up. So think about it... Tren doesn't aromatize and is resistant to the 5-AR. Add Mast, and you get additional E2 control plus some DHT that helps with progesteron. Both Tren and Mast have low liver toxicity and are both farily easy on your blood pressure... So, that may be a reason why he suggested mast.

A side note... I have three women who are on mast/deca. One is my wife. She had non-hormonal breast cancer 6 years ago and has maddening flashes and itching. I give her a blend of mast/nandolone every 2-3 weeks, just .02 cc sub q. Hot flashes and itching are a thing of the past. She feels great on that. Another lady is in her 50s and has hot flashes and had weak bones. After three years she has zero hot flashes and her bone density amazes the doctors. The third girl is in her early 30s. She has had Lyme Disease for three years and is getting weaker by the day. I finally got her to try the mast/deca and after three days she's sleeping better and feeling slightly stronger.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Do you do Pharma or UGL?

I have tren, mast, deca, cheque drops, bolsterone, and I forget the rest. I also have about a gallon of test, suspended through cypionated. My doctor prescribes Test E at 200mgs per week. If I go on travel, I take my prescription with me. When I'm blasting, I blast with what I've got, and the script doesn't cover it all.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have tren, mast, deca, cheque drops, bolsterone, and I forget the rest. I also have about a gallon of test, suspended through cypionated. My doctor prescribes Test E at 200mgs per week. If I go on travel, I take my prescription with me. When I'm blasting, I blast with what I've got, and the script doesn't cover it all.
My idol hahahaha. I'm catching up to you. I have a small pharmacy and powders for capping orals.

Thanks for the insight on the mast and about DHT. Always learning all sorts of stuff from you. I am definitely bring it in during future blasts to test the waters. How would you control DHT exactly?

That's interesting about the three women. Very awesome that such small doses can be so beneficial. Glad it works for them.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My idol hahahaha. I'm catching up to you. I have a small pharmacy and powders for capping orals.

Thanks for the insight on the mast and about DHT. Always learning all sorts of stuff from you. I am definitely bring it in during future blasts to test the waters. How would you control DHT exactly?

That's interesting about the three women. Very awesome that such small doses can be so beneficial. Glad it works for them.
Man, I think the Corps breeds it in us brother! Proscar is the usual drug to control DHT. I hate to use it, but will if I feel the need to relax the prostrate.

I read about an Australian female doctor who treated some of her cancer patients with various forms of AAS with great success. I also talked to one of my first TRT doctors quite a while ago about a theory I had concerning the treatment of autoimmune diseases with AAS instead of prednisone. I felt like an idiot even suggesting a thing like that, when he runs out of the office and brings back a book he had written on just that subject. He was successfully treating a patient who had diabetes and another one with lupus. Both were doing amazingly well without catabolic disaster. My premise was that you can control a person's immune response with AAS once you know when too much is too much then back off. Unlike prednisone, which puts you near death, controlling an immune response via AAS doesn't shut down ancillary functions but can be controlled much more precisely. That was my thought, although I can't articulate his.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Definitely subbing this for knowledge. Reading logs like this make me so excited for my first cycle! Thanks guys.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My jaw literally hit my floor.

I can't even fathom a scenario in which you could utilize a GALLON of test.....

I need to make some connections lol.....

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Talk more about the cheque drops, please!!