Test/tren/bold ace/ winny cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Thus why I want to try some probably my winter bulk will involve that. Throw in some EQ and test and make a delicious all american beefcake sammich.
    This is how I would like to wind up one day.



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    This is how I would like to wind up one day.

    I was hopping more like this

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Any thoughts on a low test high eq cycle?
    I've been looking at a lot if logs, with this set up. Seems like its hit or miss. Trt test with 900-1200mg of eq. I would like to try it.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    Yes.
    Try some dbol and test. Get bloods. You'll be surprised at how not so bad liver values are
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    I want to try t-bol sometime stuff looks dope.
    Yummy. Var and Tbol make my penis hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Any thoughts on a low test high eq cycle?
    I did 1:1 and .75:1 ratios. I'm thinking 200mg test 1g eq and 500 deca or tren for ny next experiment. I'll log it...

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    I've been looking at a lot if logs, with this set up. Seems like its hit or miss. Trt test with 900-1200mg of eq. I would like to try it.
    It should be a fun experience. After I got over the anxiety sides eq was great. Awesome recomp, appetite and veins
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I was hopping more like this

    Not bad,not bad my friend....

    Just a little too natty for my taste....


    btw Steve was a natty guy right?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Try some dbol and test. Get bloods. You'll be surprised at how not so bad liver values are
    That was my idea lately....

    Do a d-bol cycle with low test base. 4 weeks d-bol,6-8 weeks total.

    Do you think values would be in normal limits?

    I`d go with a low dose dbol too.


    My values are great now,AST and ALT are at the half of normal values.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post

    That was my idea lately....

    Do a d-bol cycle with low test base. 4 weeks d-bol,6-8 weeks total.

    Do you think values would be in normal limits?

    I`d go with a low dose dbol too.

    My values are great now,AST and ALT are at the half of normal values.
    Run test around 500 for 10 weeks and dbol around 20-30 for 4-6. You're liver with out sups will be high normal if you don't drink and pop tons of pills.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  8. Sorry gerbil didn't mean to hijack.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Sorry gerbil didn't mean to hijack.
    No problem, learning and giving advise is the name of the game.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I see a lot if negativity from you about orals. Did you know a Tylenol is more harsh than drol?
    You're absolutely correct. Ibuprofen at 800mgs for a week is going to tear your liver up faster and harder than four weeks on 100mgs of Anadrol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Any thoughts on a low test high eq cycle?
    Why?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    Why?
    A lot of dudes are doing low test runs and or staying at cruise doses of test while blasting huge amounts of an anabolic like deca tren or eq. With tren it's supposed to minimize sides. With the other two I can't comment. I will say I do feel better at 150-200mgs of test/week than a gram because its easier to control estro related sides.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    A lot of dudes are doing low test runs and or staying at cruise doses of test while blasting huge amounts of an anabolic like deca tren or eq. With tren it's supposed to minimize sides. With the other two I can't comment. I will say I do feel better at 150-200mgs of test/week than a gram because its easier to control estro related sides.
    I can understand low test, high tren. Makes all the sense in the world. In fact, I prefer tren and HCG instead of test. Although I hate nandrolone, I understand why they would low-ball the test, although I would never recommend it. But in regards to Equip, running let's say 600mgs of equip and 200mgs of test is just going to raise the RBC so high your blood will be like glue. You'd be better off with 600mgs of test and drop the equip.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I can understand low test, high tren. Makes all the sense in the world. In fact, I prefer tren and HCG instead of test. Although I hate nandrolone, I understand why they would low-ball the test, although I would never recommend it. But in regards to Equip, running let's say 600mgs of equip and 200mgs of test is just going to raise the RBC so high your blood will be like glue. You'd be better off with 600mgs of test and drop the equip.
    You the man as always Hammer I was just throwing out ideas for my next cycle was all. Would be my 2nd cycle. A lean bulk.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    I can understand low test, high tren. Makes all the sense in the world. In fact, I prefer tren and HCG instead of test. Although I hate nandrolone, I understand why they would low-ball the test, although I would never recommend it. But in regards to Equip, running let's say 600mgs of equip and 200mgs of test is just going to raise the RBC so high your blood will be like glue. You'd be better off with 600mgs of test and drop the equip.
    Eq blows below a gram. That being said you're blood is like pancake batter. You do deliver a valid point.

    Tren with no test, you've got my interest there...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You the man as always Hammer I was just throwing out ideas for my next cycle was all. Would be my 2nd cycle. A lean bulk.
    Thanks...Why don't you opt for tren or stanzabol to cut? Keep the test at TRT levels and cut with one of the others? I used to be an equip junkie until my blood panel came back with a RBC so high the docs thought I'd die of a heart attack. Plus my gains were moderate at best. You young guys can tolerate these harsh combinations but you shouldn't have to subject your body to that kind of stress when better options exist. But, it won't hurt to try it, monitor your blood and chart your gains and prove me wrong.

  17. Not wanting to cut until next year. Just keep current bf in check while gaining till next March. That's why I was wondering about low test high eq since eq is run over a longer time anyways. But I hadn't thought of the high RBC until you pointed that out.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  18. This is a more finalized version. Again goal is lean bulk/recomp.

    1-12 Test prop 50mg ed
    1-10 bold ace 50mg ed possibly bump to 75 or even 100mg ed depending on pip
    2-10 tren ace starting at 50mg ed for a week then going to bump it up 25mged till I max at 125mg
    4-12 winny 30/40/40/50/50/50/40/30
    4-12 hcg 250 iu twice a week
    1-12 exemestane 6.25mg ed
    Caber on hand

    3d after last inject
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Exeme 6.25/6.25/3.125/3.125
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  19. how far out is this cycle? I'm really interested in how the bold will treat ya'
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    how far out is this cycle? I'm really interested in how the bold will treat ya'
    End of summer just finishing up my current cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test/Tren/Bold Bulk Cycle
    By northern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:59 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:12 PM
  3. Test / Tren Gyno Checklist - Pre cycle
    By DrivenDreams in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:57 AM
  4. Replies: 3275
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 12:06 PM
  5. Candle25's Cut #2 Test E/Tren Ace/Winny
    By candle25 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Log in
Log in