Test/tren/bold ace/ winny cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Test/tren/bold ace/ winny cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Any thoughts on a low test high eq cycle?
    Why?

Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

Why?
    A lot of dudes are doing low test runs and or staying at cruise doses of test while blasting huge amounts of an anabolic like deca tren or eq. With tren it's supposed to minimize sides. With the other two I can't comment. I will say I do feel better at 150-200mgs of test/week than a gram because its easier to control estro related sides.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    A lot of dudes are doing low test runs and or staying at cruise doses of test while blasting huge amounts of an anabolic like deca tren or eq. With tren it's supposed to minimize sides. With the other two I can't comment. I will say I do feel better at 150-200mgs of test/week than a gram because its easier to control estro related sides.
    I can understand low test, high tren. Makes all the sense in the world. In fact, I prefer tren and HCG instead of test. Although I hate nandrolone, I understand why they would low-ball the test, although I would never recommend it. But in regards to Equip, running let's say 600mgs of equip and 200mgs of test is just going to raise the RBC so high your blood will be like glue. You'd be better off with 600mgs of test and drop the equip.
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can understand low test, high tren. Makes all the sense in the world. In fact, I prefer tren and HCG instead of test. Although I hate nandrolone, I understand why they would low-ball the test, although I would never recommend it. But in regards to Equip, running let's say 600mgs of equip and 200mgs of test is just going to raise the RBC so high your blood will be like glue. You'd be better off with 600mgs of test and drop the equip.
    You the man as always Hammer I was just throwing out ideas for my next cycle was all. Would be my 2nd cycle. A lean bulk.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Eq blows below a gram. That being said you're blood is like pancake batter. You do deliver a valid point.

Tren with no test, you've got my interest there...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You the man as always Hammer I was just throwing out ideas for my next cycle was all. Would be my 2nd cycle. A lean bulk.
    Thanks...Why don't you opt for tren or stanzabol to cut? Keep the test at TRT levels and cut with one of the others? I used to be an equip junkie until my blood panel came back with a RBC so high the docs thought I'd die of a heart attack. Plus my gains were moderate at best. You young guys can tolerate these harsh combinations but you shouldn't have to subject your body to that kind of stress when better options exist. But, it won't hurt to try it, monitor your blood and chart your gains and prove me wrong.
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not wanting to cut until next year. Just keep current bf in check while gaining till next March. That's why I was wondering about low test high eq since eq is run over a longer time anyways. But I hadn't thought of the high RBC until you pointed that out.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Sub'd
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

This is a more finalized version. Again goal is lean bulk/recomp.

1-12 Test prop 50mg ed
    1-10 bold ace 50mg ed possibly bump to 75 or even 100mg ed depending on pip
    2-10 tren ace starting at 50mg ed for a week then going to bump it up 25mged till I max at 125mg
    4-12 winny 30/40/40/50/50/50/40/30
    4-12 hcg 250 iu twice a week
    1-12 exemestane 6.25mg ed
    Caber on hand

3d after last inject
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Exeme 6.25/6.25/3.125/3.125
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

how far out is this cycle? I'm really interested in how the bold will treat ya'
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    how far out is this cycle? I'm really interested in how the bold will treat ya'
    End of summer just finishing up my current cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Bold Bulk Cycle
    By northern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:59 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 01:12 PM
  3. Test / Tren Gyno Checklist - Pre cycle
    By DrivenDreams in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:57 PM
  4. Replies: 3275